Jeffery Allen / Gottfried Roser / Grandmaster Roser / Talon Combat System / Roser Martial Arts Center - "Most Dangerous Man on The Planet," Mall Ninja, Military Trained Keyboard Warrior

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, time for some autism with those ribbons on our boy Androsky. I am a cake-eating civilian and don't know much, so I welcome corrections and will edit this post accordingly.

The visible ribbons:

poser.jpg

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, time for some autism with those ribbons on our boy Androsky. I am a cake-eating civilian and don't know much, so I welcome corrections and will edit this post accordingly.

The visible ribbons:

View attachment 884863
Eighth row
- No one will ever know.
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with enhancements
- Iraq Campaign Medal with Enhancements
Ninth row
- Nope.
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal with a Gold Star
- A Philippine Presidential Unit Citation is supposed to have a gold frame.
Eleventh row
- NCO Professional Development Ribbon
Thirteenth row
- Navy and Marine Corps Medal with a Gold Star

This is about when I got tired of this dead guy's really pathetic attempt to LARP when he couldn't even bother to do the research.

Here's a resource for any stolen valor types: https://www.uniformribbons.com/

Granted it'll just help you get your ribbons in order. You're still going to trip on your own dick pretty quickly, so maybe just don't bother?

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net

The visible ribbons:

View attachment 884863
The Bronze Star is with oak leave cluster and given how it is positioned on the ribbon it is a Bronze Star with two oak leave clusters.

Thirthteenth row:
from left to right
Gallantry Cross with Silver or Gold Star (Republic of Vietnam), the Navy and Marine Corps Medal color stripes on the ribbon have all the same width contrary to that on his rack.
Army Service Ribbon
Dunno

fourteenth row:
left to right
Armed Forces Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
NATO Kosovo Medal

fifthteenth row:
left to right
United Nations Medal Ribbon (either UNTSO, UNOGIL or UNGOMAP)
NATO Medal
NATO Non-Article 5: Afghanistan

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, thank you! One question:

- A Philippine Presidential Unit Citation is supposed to have a gold frame.
So did I get it wrong or did he?

By the way, this discussion is incomplete without a mention of Michael McManus, one of the dumber military fakes in recent history:

Michael-McManus.jpg

The soul patch alone makes this a bad joke, but then there's the rest of...that.

• Agree
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Well, there's stupid and then there's the even more stupid. :story:
But seriously, at this day and age with the internet everywhere available you could think that at least they would get their racks right, but nope, not even that.
Their laziness is what makes it fun. When you see something so egregious you can recognize it as fucked up on sight; you know you'll be dealing with a real winner.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need to have your dress and service uniforms tailored. There are regs for how they should fit. You're right that he is obviously out of them. You can have a giant Colonel/General stack, his fake one is absurdly large, but you are correct about ribbons being covered by the lapel in that you should attempt to limit coverage. It get complicated when you have a giant stack. There are guidelines on how to organize the rows, placement over the pocket, etc. I never needed to care about that.

Where do you place your badges? Have you earned awards from other services? Have you earned awards from foreign governments ie the French Fourragere? There are regs for all that shit and they vary depending on the uniform type, jacket or no jacket, etc. Think about how autistic you could get with a uniform and there is probably a reg about it.

I don't know what Air Force regs are beyond the clearly ill fitting jacket, stolen valor stack, and haircut, but I know fuckstick up there ain't it. Here is the current Commandant of the Marine Corps for reference:
View attachment 884729
FYI, here is the Air Force Instruction 36-2903 for dress and appearance.
Chapter 10 covers badges and specialty insignia, starts on PDF page 168.
Chapter 11 covers all the awards and decorations and how to wear them, starts on PDF page 184. Page 196 has examples of how to stack them.

11.1.5. The lapel of the service coat may cover a portion of the ribbons.

• Informative
Reactions: Far Queue

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not the only one of these fake dipshits, may I introduce you to Master Sergeant Douche Canoe aka Nick Androsky.
The guy really served in the Air Force but heavy drug abuse got him and the USAF kick his ass out, he became an hero by minecrafting himself in 2014.
Guess huffing that shoe cleaner killed the last remnants of his brain.

View attachment 883841

View attachment 883842
My favorite part is the charge for "wrongful inhalation of shoe cleaner". It implies that there is a right way to inhale shoe cleaner, and this clown didn't do it. I'm sure Jeff Allen knows when, where, why, and how to inhale shoe cleaner properly; perhaps he'll be willing to show us? Maybe he'll even show the secret Shoe Cleaner Inhalation no Jutsu he learned from his sensei and taught to elite German commandos! Unless that would be disclosure of classified information of course.

It gets even better.
Here we have Xavíer Alvarez, back then an elected official of the Three Valleys Water District in Los Angeles, who claimed to be a retired Marine with a Medal of Honor.
The fraud blew into his face when he boasted off in front of a real ex-Marine.
Yup, the guy is wearing an Army uniform, needless to even mention it that he never served in neither the Army nor the Corps.
View attachment 884774
This guy looks like a third world dictator. The name fits too.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part is the charge for "wrongful inhalation of shoe cleaner". It implies that there is a right way to inhale shoe cleaner, and this clown didn't do it. I'm sure Jeff Allen knows when, where, why, and how to inhale shoe cleaner properly; perhaps he'll be willing to show us? Maybe he'll even show the secret Shoe Cleaner Inhalation no Jutsu he learned from his sensei and taught to elite German commandos! Unless that would be disclosure of classified information of course.
I'm sure they could have a nice discussion with Shane about shoe cleaner inhalation.

This guy looks like a third world dictator. The name fits too.
He's probably thrown at least one commie out of a helicopter.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Shoe cleaner inhalation reminds me of the stupid shit kids would do in Boot Camp to try and get high. Had a couple of high IQ individuals drink their hand sanitizer, because it has a "high alcohol content." One tried drinking Simple Green, only to discover the only problem it'll give you is the shits. But God fucking damnitt, shoe cleaner inhalation.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
Shoe cleaner inhalation reminds me of the stupid shit kids would do in Boot Camp to try and get high. Had a couple of high IQ individuals drink their hand sanitizer, because it has a "high alcohol content." One tried drinking Simple Green, only to discover the only problem it'll give you is the shits. But God fucking damnitt, shoe cleaner inhalation.
Alcoholics drink everything with "alcohol" in it when they run out of booze.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net