Votes: 209 12.9%
  • Mossad

Votes: 193 11.9%
  • MI6

Votes: 46 2.8%
  • Null

Votes: 194 11.9%

• Total voters
Have a source on that? I've been curious as to why now as opposed to lets say a year ago, because they've had the evidence for a long time.
This is what I've found:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

Relevant quote:
Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
However this all appears to have been regarding the earlier investigation, not the current one, so I may be off saying Trump was involved in that.

Also, I COULD NOT find that story on google. 1st result on bing. LOL.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc HK-47 has been following a timeline for stuff in this vein for a while, as a slow process going back to blowing through the five dozen leakers in the early Trump white house, tweaks to sextrafficing laws, some solid court decisions about how those laws shake out in practice, stuff like that.
I don't bother to check up but I recall a fairly steady drumbeat of stepping things up on child sex crimes for a while now.
There would have been absolutely no sense in prosecuting these people early in his Presidency because the justice system he inherited was the same justice system that had been letting these people off the hook for decades. The judiciary had to be gutted and all of the leakers who would feed these people information well before any indictments or arrests could be made all had to be cleaned up, first. The fact that so many of these people getting rounded up now are high-profile, and we just got another one today, tells me that the reforming of the judiciary is finished now.

A lot of what Napalm is saying is a little QAnon-y for my tastes, but he's absolutely right in saying that there's a "war" in the upper crust of society, and for once, thanks to the magic of the internet, all the peasants get to kick back and laugh while the nobles beat the shit out of each other.

Jamila

Maybe I.... ...zuck ya dick..
kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was Google it at some point in his life. The concept is simple and actually doing it is super easy. Even literal 9 year olds have committed suicide by hanging.
All he had to do was go on liveleak or bestgore and choose from any of like the dozens of videos of people hanging themselves

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you understand. I don't want that kind of visibility or responsibility. These people have very skilled hitmen, both private and shadow-government-affiliated, at their disposal. I'm not a coward, but I'm afraid for my family.

Trump knows. They tried to entrap him with pedo-blackmail. That's why he ran for President. Revenge. It's also why the corporate media spends so much time and energy slandering what is otherwise an ordinary, mediocre president.

Some of what QAnon says is specious, but the fundamental core of it is correct. We are witnessing the effects of a secret war between different arms of government.

On one side, you have extremely decadent and wealthy third-way neoliberal globalist powers who use pedophilia blackmail to control our politicians and get them to do their bidding, with links to certain alphabet agencies both domestic and foreign. The CIA is almost completely compromised, perhaps even from its very inception.

On the other side, you have disgruntled military, special forces, investigators, whistleblowers, and so on. I hope to hell that Epstein is still alive and in their custody.

The military knows what these people are doing. They have seen the PMCs molest children in foreign countries, firsthand.

Most of them have families of their own and they don't like the rich pedo cunts.

Jesus Christ, we could see a coup d'etat or civil war in our lifetimes over this.
Then make a pm chain with staff if you don't want your identity compromised. They can help you out getting what sounds like important and totally accurate information out there.

Darndirty

Just the kink.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you understand. I don't want that kind of visibility or responsibility. These people have very skilled hitmen, both private and shadow-government-affiliated, at their disposal. I'm not a coward, but I'm afraid for my family.

Trump knows. They tried to entrap him with pedo-blackmail. That's why he ran for President. Revenge. It's also why the corporate media spends so much time and energy slandering what is otherwise an ordinary, mediocre president.

Some of what QAnon says is specious, but the fundamental core of it is correct. We are witnessing the effects of a secret war between different arms of government.

On one side, you have extremely decadent and wealthy third-way neoliberal globalist powers who use pedophilia blackmail to control our politicians and get them to do their bidding, with links to certain alphabet agencies both domestic and foreign. The CIA is almost completely compromised, perhaps even from its very inception.

On the other side, you have disgruntled military, special forces, investigators, whistleblowers, and so on. I hope to hell that Epstein is still alive and in their custody.

The military knows what these people are doing. They have seen the PMCs molest children in foreign countries, firsthand.

Most of them have families of their own and they don't like the rich pedo cunts.

Jesus Christ, we could see a coup d'etat or civil war in our lifetimes over this.
Calm down bro.

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
The Clinton Foundation stole Haitian gold, embezzled charity money intended for Haiti, and they trafficked humans and human organs out of a disaster zone.
Funny, it reminds me of that rumor during the Kosovo war about Medecins Sans Frontieres (lead at the time by a french doctor), people say that some of their doctors might have been involved in the trafficking of children organs.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-investigating-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post | archive

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — And Authorities Had To Look Into It
About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it.

Picture of Jane LytvynenkoJane LytvynenkoBuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on August 13, 2019, at 12:10 p.m. ET

The New York City Fire Department looked into whether a first responder posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.
Shortly after telling BuzzFeed News the post was "under review," an FDNY spokesperson said authorities "determined this alleged information did not come from the Fire Department." The spokesman didn't elaborate further.
Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.
“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 AM alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for the right-wing internet trolls.
That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

After publishing the post, other 4chan users egged on the author. When they said they didn’t believe that the information was true, the original poster added more information to the discussion thread, including a detailed breakdown of the procedures allegedly used to resuscitate Epstein, which suggest the poster may have been a first responder, medical worker, or otherwise privy to details about efforts to resuscitate the disgraced financier.
Frank Dwyer, an FDNY spokesman, told BuzzFeed News he “could not verify the accuracy” of information in the 4chan post. But he said any medical professional who divulges patient information without consent is in violation of a federal health privacy law, HIPAA, and that FDNY will investigate.
“The department will review this incident,” he said.
The FDNY later said that it "is reviewing this incident, there is no investigation" — but would not describe the difference between a review and investigation.
Oren Barzilay, the president of the union for EMT workers Local 2507 in New York, said, “our members do not release this type of confidential information, this looks like a 3rd party info.” Barzilay also told BuzzFeed News the union would investigate the potential breach of confidentiality “if such a claim came forward.”
“There's serious consequences for those violations. Discipline. Suspensions. Civil penalties, etc,” Barzilay said in an email.
The office of the Medical Examiner and the Metropolitan Correctional Center both declined to comment. Spokespeople for the New York Presbyterian Hospital have not responded to repeated emails and calls requesting comment.
The full details of Epstein’s death won’t be known until the final coroner’s report is released, meaning the 4chan post laying out the alleged treatment he received cannot be fully verified. An EMS expert contacted by BuzzFeed News said the details in the post are consistent with standard practices. Information released by the Federal Bureau of Prisons also appears to line up with some of what was posted on 4chan.
Dr. Keith Wesley, who has authored several EMS textbooks and articles, viewed the 4chan post at BuzzFeed News’ request and said it lays out standard procedures for paramedics.
“This sounds like standard American Heart Association guidelines, which most EMS agencies use,” Dr Wesley said.
Part of the post says, “telemetry advised bicarb.” According to Wesley, this could mean the first responders were also speaking with the hospital as they were trying to resuscitate their patient.

“Telemetry implies the paramedics were in contact with a medical control hospital who then gave orders to give Sodium Bicarbonate, bicarb which is designed to reverse the acid buildup in the blood from prolonged cardiac arrest,” Wesley said in an email.
“If one of the medics posted this separately that’s a breach of protocol,” he added. “If there was identifying information on the patient, that is a violation of Federal HIPPA law.”
The 4chan user made six posts about Epstein’s death. One of them claimed that attempts to resuscitate Epstein were made for 40 minutes before he was transported to hospital, at which point medical personnel tried to revive him for another 20 minutes. Those details are at least partially consistent with the information regarding Epstein’s death that have been publicly released by the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
“Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called. Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements,” said the 4chan post.
“Staff requested emergency medical services (EMS) and life-saving efforts continued,” said a statement released by the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Prisonson Saturday. “Mr. Epstein was transported by EMS to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff.”
It’s not clear who posted the news of Epstein’s death on 4chan, but first responders and hospital staff would have access to information laid out in the post.
The reaction of 4chan to the news was explosive. Some users didn’t believe the author while others launched straight into conspiracy theories that have since engulfed news of Epstein’s death.
The 4chan thread was first found by Konrad Iturbe, a developer based in Barcelona who was researching conspiracies surrounding Epstein online.
“That'll keep the conspiracies forever!” Itrube said about the 4chan posts.

CORRECTION
August 13, 2019, at 7:51 p.m.
The FDNY spokesperson BuzzFeed News spoke to was Frank Dwyer. A previous version of this post said BuzzFeed News spoke to FDNY Deputy Commissioner Frank Gribbon.
they got the scoop

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘sex slave’ seen at Naomi Campbell’s birthday party in 2001

virginia-roberts-3345.jpg
Ghislaine Maxwell and Virginia Roberts can be seen in this photo with Flavio Briatore and Naomi Campbell (center) at the party.
Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre was once spotted partying on a yacht in the French Riviera for Naomi Campbell’s birthday in 2001.

New photos have emerged showing the fresh-faced 17-year-old wearing a crop top and shiny pants alongside Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s longtime girlfriend who allegedly recruited Giuffre as the financier’s sex slave.

Also on board the yacht in Saint-Tropez was Campbell, who was celebrating her 31st birthday in a bikini top, and her then-boyfriend Flavio Briatore, an Italian businessman.

There’s no evidence that anyone at the party knew who Giuffre was or about Epstein’s alleged pedophile behavior.

A rep for Campbell denied she was friends with Epstein and said he had been invited to the party by Briatore, The Sun reported.

Giuffre, now Roberts, was wearing a similar outfit in a photograph showing her posing next to Prince Andrew and Maxwell at the prince’s London home.

The British royal — who is smiling and has his hand around the teen’s waist — is among the slew of men Giuffre claims she slept with at the behest of Epstein and Maxwell. He and the others have denied the allegations.

The pic was among thousands of pages of court documents unsealed last week as part of Giuffre’s settled defamation lawsuit against Maxwell.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-seen-at-naomi-campbells-birthday-party-in-2001/

Attachments

Napalm Pissbaby

kiwifarms.net
Funny, it reminds me of that rumor during the Kosovo war about Medecins Sans Frontieres (lead at the time by a french doctor), people say that some of their doctors might have been involved in the trafficking of children organs.
Every war, every NATO intervention since the end of WWII, has been an opportunity for the Elites to obtain orphaned children and spare body parts. That is why they are opposed to immigration reform. It's one of the reasons why they want porous borders. These people are slavers. Porous borders make it easier to smuggle slaves and organs across them. It's not just for votes, or cheap labor, or whatever the reactionary types think it's for.

They take migrant workers and confiscate their passports, forcing them into domestic and corporate servitude.

They abduct children and pass them around for sex.

They cut people up and take their body parts to replace their own failing ones.

Sometimes, they even use organs as a price of passage. Thousands of people streaming across the sea from the Middle East and North Africa into Europe, rendered homeless by the insane billionaire-financier-backed wars there, had to pay the boatmen with their kidneys.

Last edited:

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is that crazy, after all its no Hubbard tier space cultism

On a separate note, I posted this in the other epstein thread some time ago, epstein was on the advisory board of this site but has since been scrubbed off, there is reason to believe that these super bunkers
are what is under the infamous temple
The first time I saw the "temple" that everybody is sperging over, my first thought was it looked like a kabbalic (or bastardized interpretation) tomb; given the way it's constructed & painted, especially with the maze/pad it sits on. Kabbalah & gnosticism was a trendy thing with music/acting elites some years back (Madonna being the first that comes to mind).

Considering Epstein's age, mounting personal & legal pressures, and heritage; I believe the simplest explanation in this case is probably correct..... quiet unlike everything else about the whole raging multinational dumpsterfire.

Plus the guy definitely had delusions of grandeur, and I saw parallels in how he operated & lived with wealthy narcos; who also build large temple-like tombs with HVAC & security systems.

Corporal Lewis

kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is such a shitshow i had to make an account and stop lurking. I found this place during the New Zealand attack, lurked a bit for the Bianca Devins stuff but now with Epstein i want to show you people what i found. This is way more interesting compared to a loser who listens to Hollywood Undead and can't take a rejection from some random borderline thot.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2950.htm - Epstein Death Comes After FBI-MI6 Meet Ends With Mysterious London Blackout— Comey’s Daughter Lockdown Follows
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2951.htm - Clinton Union Bosses Of Epstein Prison Guards Mysteriously Own $26 Million Luxury Properties In China
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2952.htm - FBI Divers Recover Human Bones In Waters Off Epstein “Orgy Island” As “Deep State” Meltdown Accelerates

This is a conspiracy news site that looks like it's run by a boomer. The formatting is horrendous. Some of the articles are a bit too out there, talking about scientists being killed because they found a more advanced race somewhere in space. The political stuff however, especially the articles above, seem to have gotten most of the facts right. In the first article you see the N474AW aircraft that Epstein used that was mentioned previously. The only site that i found that explains what whatdoesitmean.com even is, is this one here - https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

I'm not sure if the sources are legit, but the second article shows that the people in charge of the prison were Clinton supporters and want to blame Trump for the poor working conditions of the overworked guards that supposedly caused Epstein's suicide/murder. No idea if we can verify if they got those expensive properties in China.

Here is an excerpt from the second link i posted above, with hyperlinks to some of the sources:

With Acosta coming under the full of protection of President Trump, though, this report concludes, everyone knew it was only a matter a time before child sex slaver Epstein was criminally charged and arrested once he set foot on US soil and was separated from his elite mercenary body guards—and when arrested, everyone also knowing that he would be held in “Manhattan’s Guantanamo” under the control of prison guards loyal to Hillary Clinton union bosses J. David Cox Sr. and Serene Gregg—both of whom, most predictably, have spent to the past year laying the groundwork for Epstein’s death to be blamed on overworked prison guards Trump didn’t care about—thus leaving the main unanswered question in this entire and obvious murder plot is why this assassination wasn’t seen coming from a mile away—as it didn’t take a tin-foil hat to smell a rat in Epstein’s way too convenient death because the clues are littered everywhere one seeks to find them—but to their greatest shame, saw the lying “fake newsAmerican media establishment calling these warnings “conspiracy theories” and saying don't be so stupid, of course he'll make it to the courtroom—all of whom are looking rather silly today—and one could also argue, quite naïve—as there has never been a death of a high-profile prisoner whose expiration has been so unsurprising—and whose lesson about should have been learned after the deadliest “conspiracy theory” of this century so far that said Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction 2003 was accepted as true.

EDIT: I just noticed that most of the hyperlinks lead to the same article. I dunno why someone would link the same article 4 times in the same paragraph, but on different sentences.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Maybe, I take trump is on our side

The problem with this theory in my opinion is if the military really does have access to this info why not just roll into Langley with some tanks and arrest these people. I'm pretty sure if some general got on TV and said here's a list of pedo elites and here's the evidence, the majority of the American public would be on their side.

Maybe I'm wrong maybe if they did that it would make America even more divide.

Or maybe Ol Jeff was just a pervert who blackmail people IDK anymore

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino