• MI6

Votes: 45 2.8%
  • Null

Votes: 191 11.8%

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Have a source on that? I've been curious as to why now as opposed to lets say a year ago, because they've had the evidence for a long time.
Well, as @It's HK-47 pointed out, Trump couldn't just have Epstein arrested the moment he got into office.

Criminal investigations of any kind take a lot of time, even moreso when it's done on the federal level. Keep in mind that Trump and the DOJ were bogged down by the Mueller investigation and the very obstructive combined efforts of the Democrats, the mainstream media, and the Neocon holdouts like John McCain and Bill Kristol.

However, between Trump aggressively stacking the judiciary with his guys and the Democrats shooting themselves in the foot over Brett Kavanaugh, combined with the fact that in the past year and a half leading up to the Epstein arrest, we saw major federal crackdowns on child sex abuse and human trafficking in general, I think something is up.

Where there's this much smoke, there's bound to be at least a spark or two. My best guess is that Trump's been using the DOJ to go after human trafficking and child sexual abuse as aggressively as he can, and it's likely that Epstein was one of the bigwigs who was implicated in a prior investigation.

Since Epstein already had a record but got off very easily and Trump viewed him with enough suspicion to ban him from Mar-A-Lago years before he even entered politics, it'd be a fairly open and shut case against him.

The fact that his arrest uncovered a bunch of dirt on other heavy-hitters in the New York raid alone is troubling to say the least.

Now, I personally think the Pizzagate crowd are largely unhinged Dale Gribble types who probably would have been in the left-wing 9/11 truther crowd a decade ago, but then again, with these weird things, I can definitely see why so many people would jump to conspiracy theories.

Q-Anon is likely just some 4chan shitpost that was taken way too seriously by Facebook grannies and redneck Boomers but there is a kernel of truth to the basic premise of the shitpost.

There definitely IS an internal struggle in the federal government and we see this with the FBI more than any other of the federal agencies right now.

The FBI's claims that white supremacists are the real terrorist threat to America while at the same time, trying to go out of their way to exonerate left-wing extremists like Antifa and Black Lives Matter and downplay the danger of the Islamic fundamentalist movement abroad is very suspicious.

Especially after another FBI memo around the same time indicated that white supremacist criminal activity was on the decline after several major crackdowns, while at the same time black supremacist groups were becoming more violent and far more militant than ever before and so were leftist and anarchist groups, with the implication that many of these black supremacist militants were collaborating with the militant leftists.

Personally, I don't think that the FBI is intentionally covering for some Satanic pedophile death cult comprised entirely of the global elites. But I do think there is an internal struggle within the FBI defined by an ideological conflict.

This conflict is likely one between the mostly conservative and centrist elements who just want to do their job and bring criminals to justice and the more left-leaning or neoliberal agents who are more politicized overall and more willing to accept financial backing from Silicon Valley or the Democratic Party.

I think the main internal struggle within the FBI is between those with actual integrity who want to put sick fucks like Epstein behind bars for good versus the more shady elements who will be more willing to look the other way if it means they can get massive financial support from wealthy benefactors in places like Hollywood or Silicon Valley.

I don't think there's some Illuminati of Moloch-worshipping freaks running the world, as that honestly is some low-quality Jack Chick-tier lunacy.

But there is definitely some sort of major internal conflict within the federal government and possibly a low-intensity coup in the making within these upper echelons of power. Occam's Razor would indicate that this internal struggle is mostly divided along lines of social and political ideology and is also exacerbated by those seeking more financial or political clout.

Epstein's death has only raised more questions and has made things more foggy and chaotic. He was a dead man walking any way and there was no way he could get off easy like he did in 2009.

It's honestly just as likely of him to have actually committed suicide in his cell as it would be if someone in high places had him assassinated.

Last edited:

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Maybe, I take trump is on our side

The problem with this theory in my opinion is if the military really does have access to this info why not just roll into Langley with some tanks and arrest these people. I'm pretty sure if some general got on TV and said here's a list of pedo elites and here's the evidence, the majority of the American public would be on their side.

Maybe I'm wrong maybe if they did that it would make America even more divide.

Or maybe Ol Jeff was just a pervert who blackmail people IDK anymore
Posse comitatus. The military is not allowed to take police action within the United States. National Guard get involved with riots all the time but that's because they are primarily under state custody until federalized. Any general who tried this course would be carrying out an illegal action against assets of the United States so wherever that issue goes, it's not good.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
However, between Trump aggressively stacking the judiciary with his guys and the Democrats shooting themselves in the foot over Brett Kavanaugh, combined with the fact that in the past year and a half leading up to the Epstein arrest, we saw major federal crackdowns on child sex abuse and human trafficking in general, I think something is up.
Well, he said he was going to lock Hillary up. Did he ever specified why?

399206BA00000578-3857786-image-a-2_1477025354664.jpg

He knows.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Funny, it reminds me of that rumor during the Kosovo war about Medecins Sans Frontieres (lead at the time by a french doctor), people say that some of their doctors might have been involved in the trafficking of children organs.
As a matter of fact it was after the war. There is the case of the so-called "Yellow House" in Albania where people kidnapped by the UÇK were murdered and had their organs harvested for illegal organ trade. When Bernard Kouchner, one of the MSF's co-founders, was asked by a journalist about the Yellow House, he laughed off the allegations and asked him if he was mentally ill. If Kouchner turns out to be personally involved in this, it would surprise absolutely no one given later developments.

VICE, back then before their complete embrace of faggotry, did a good report on this.

According to the mentioned Carla del Ponte, the United States exerted a tremendous amount of pressure on the ICTY and the prosecution as Uncle Sam is very protective of his pet narco terrorists. (Fun fact: Haradinaj was acquitted because he had all of the prosecution's crown witnesses murdered in ways as blatant and (((glow in the dark))) as the Clintons). Given that Kosovo became an epicenter for both organ and drug trade (according to the Italian documentary La guerra infinita), it all fits into this catacombs of Paris tier rabbit hole.

A.G. Barr just temporarily reassigned the warden at the federal jail where Epstein committed suicide. The Bureau of Prisons has also placed two corrections officers who were working when Epstein died on administrative leave. Barr doesn't seem too happy about this whole ordeal.
Holy shit, wouldn't it be fucking hilarious if these blue collar idiots end up taking down the whole mess because they decided the 10k they got for looking the other way isn't worth life in prison after all?

I know, it's not gonna happen, but it'd be fucking funny.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The problem with this theory in my opinion is if the military really does have access to this info why not just roll into Langley with some tanks and arrest these people. I'm pretty sure if some general got on TV and said here's a list of pedo elites and here's the evidence, the majority of the American public would be on their side.

Not sure if you said this or you quoted someone else and fucked up. The web of influence, quid pro quo, and all that shit is so much more complicated than we can imagine. There's shadow figures at play and it's not as simple as just naming names and slapping the cuffs on them because the domino effect can be absolutely devastating. We have no idea how these people are connected to things that probably Trump doesn't even know about.

Superman93

kiwifarms.net

A.G. Barr just temporarily reassigned the warden at the federal jail where Epstein committed suicide. The Bureau of Prisons has also placed two corrections officers who were working when Epstein died on administrative leave. Barr doesn't seem too happy about this whole ordeal.
Why do I feel like it's all just optics.
"Don't worry guys, we're doing something!". I know investigations take time and whatnot but until I get some answers from fuckin somebody I'm calling bullshit on everyone.

LatinasAreTheFuture

kiwifarms.net
I’m starting to think pedophilia is just... really common. Like holy shit it seems like everyone likes kids. There just so many! And then anytime anything comes up or someone gets found out it turns out that their a pedophile.

But it’s not even just that, it seems like this problem has been around forever. The fucking Spartans loved to diddle little boys, and they were all diddled themselves. I’m NOT saying it’s right or acceptable at all, but personally I’m starting to believe that a lot larger portion of the population likes kids more than they say they would.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I’m starting to think pedophilia is just... really common. Like holy shit it seems like everyone likes kids. There just so many! And then anytime anything comes up or someone gets found out it turns out that their a pedophile.
A lot of people didn't realize how many gays there were until it became normalized. Ten years ago people thought transgenders were a literal joke that didn't really exist. Social norms create reality fam. Think of all the weird currently popular fetishes that you've found out about since you've been on the internet.

I think we'll keep unraveling the degeneracy of our surrounding world for years to come and it's going to get really, really dark.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net

[/QUOTE]

Most people in the military take their oath seriously.
What you’re suggesting is effectively a coup which would fundamentally destroy the current system we have and cause mass destabilization during a time period where we are gearing up to confront a “near peer enemy in the mega cities.” Unless we are planning on replacing our current system with something akin to what was presented in the Starship troopers novel...

With this case I’m starting to wonder if that would be a solution...

Traveler

kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for the screaming reports to be corroborated by someone that isn't quoting the cbs report as it rules out suicide, which I still think is probable

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net

But it’s not even just that, it seems like this problem has been around forever. The fucking Spartans loved to diddle little boys, and they were all diddled themselves. I’m NOT saying it’s right or acceptable at all, but personally I’m starting to believe that a lot larger portion of the population likes kids more than they say they would.
A lot of what we define as normal was forged over thousands of years of cultural, ethical and social development. There are states in the USA where you can marry your cousin, numerous parts of the world where you can fuck a teenager to different degrees and a century ago nobody really even went to school in the US (you just fucked around somewhere and you'd get a job if you weren't a total fuckup and literacy was common because there wasn't much to do but read and maybe talk to someone). Its good we don't hold "not fucking a nine year old" as a pillar of restraint anymore but don't think this state of affairs is normal.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino