Votes: 193 11.9%
  • MI6

Votes: 46 2.8%
  • Null

Votes: 194 11.9%

• Total voters

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I bet Aliens but pedos are just as strange as them if not more.
Speaking of which, Donald Barr (headmaster of Dalton HS and father of AG William Barr) wrote a book about Alien pedos.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2986183-space-relations
All this exceptional individual has to do was shut the fuck up. Now I'm convinced that he's a Cheese Pizza connoisseur.

Last edited:
Sam Hyde designed a really cool Epstein shirt if anyone is interested, i'm definitely ordering a large Tee later today.

Denmark Mafia

Laurence Foley's stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
Found this unlisted video where Ghislaine Maxwell is doing a presentation on her TerraMar Foundation

1565782648690.png

terra.PNG

Lots of footage of the mistress speaking at UN:

Some commercial type video for the foundation:

Videos are downloaded in case they get taken down. She has kind of a cute innocent voice. Which teen girl wouldn't trust the classy society lady?

Attachments

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net

Corporal Lewis

kiwifarms.net

Stoned Alex Jones

Break the wall down! https://youtu.be/V37_CpZ05mQ
kiwifarms.net

Im posting something from that strange conspiracy site that i posted on page 68. The author claims that the 4chan poster was a cop and has been suicided yesterday. This all seems too far fetched and the article goes on to defend Russia and generally go off topic. Can anyone check the validity of these claims?
I'm taking this with a grain of salt for a number of reasons. Cops shoot themselves often. And the poster seemed to be some kind of medic, not that cops don't have medical training just the terms used seem more along the lines of someone who knows medicine more than just a cop.

Venomine

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about.
kiwifarms.net
Finally a small glimpse inside the temple, looks thrashed
the guy that made this has a few other videos of him flying around the island on his channel. i've downloaded them and i'm uploading them here for archiving purposes. there will likely come a time when people don't want this footage around.

Attachments

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I know post couple pages back first discussed this. But we need to address the fact that one of you beautiful bastards called it day 1 that they would claim his guards were conveniently away or asleep. And you were right. I wish I could find the post that called this out.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html

The article says it’s a crime. Think they’ll actually be punished? If I’m reading it correctly the article claims one was working overtime, and that’s the excuse for why they were just so darn sleepy. Not sure what they’re trying to say the excuse of the other guard is.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The problem isn't much that the guards were sleeping or gone, but how Epstein knew this? He knew the precise moment he was out of sight to try to kill himself and succeed.

Unless someone claims he was trying to do so every other minute and the guards had to keep going to his cell to say "Jeff, don't. Jeff, stop" until the precise moment in which they didn't so he succeeded. Because, if someone actually says something like this, then it's obvious Epstein was meant to be in suicide watch permanently, and we were already told he wasn't.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino