Votes: 202 12.2%
  • MI6

Votes: 48 2.9%
  • Null

Votes: 199 12.0%

• Total voters

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
Epstein: The Maxwell Connection (by George Galloway)
George Galloway was a member of the British Parliament for nearly 30 years. He presents TV and radio shows (including on RT). He is a film-maker, writer and a renowned orator.

As Jeffrey Epstein’s accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell appears to have fallen off the face of the Earth, it’s little remembered in the media how I fought a long war against her father Robert and the part I played in his downfall.

It would be scarcely worth recalling at this distance if it did not shed light, or rather a cloud of suspicion, over Maxwell’s favourite child Ghislaine, now at the centre of a dark and fascinating story as bizarre as any which enveloped her late father.

I first met Robert Maxwell when he was an enormously powerful and fiercely intimidating media mogul in the early 1980s. It was in the green room of the BBC’s then flagship program Question Time, hosted by Sir Robin Day – then the doyen of BBC grandees.

Ah, Mr Galway (sic),” boomed Mr Maxwell, “the PLO man.” At which point he punched me so hard in the solar plexus I doubled over, tears in my eyes. As was the wont of the British establishment at the time, my fellow participants and Sir Robin himself averted their eyes and pretended not to see.

At the time and for nearly a decade, I was closely associated with the then-British satirical magazine Private Eye, writing regularly and providing stories and leads for others, regularly attending the legendary Private Eye lunches at the Soho waterie The Coach and Horses, presided over by the founder and editor of the magazine, Richard Ingrams.

About a year after Maxwell striking his first blow, I submitted a story to Private Eye which, embellished by others, was published and upon which he sued and fought an epic court battle with us. He won.

Although the editor Richard Ingrams spent a night in the cells for refusing to name me as the source, it was soon obvious to Maxwell that it was me and we began a war of attrition which lasted until his death.

In October of 1991, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author and celebrity journalist Seymour Hersh caused to be delivered to my home late one Saturday night a file of papers, a synopsis of a book he had written in which he made serious allegations against Maxwell. So fearsome was Maxwell’s power at the time, he had obtained pre-publication injunctions against anyone publishing any word of it, against anyone printing it, against anyone distributing it, against anyone selling it. In Britain, the Hersh book did not exist.

But I – as a member of the British Parliament – enjoyed the ancient right of legal privilege on anything I said in the Parliament or published on the Order Paper. Moreover, so could anyone else reporting fairly anything I said or wrote there. And so I did.

Inter-alia I accused Maxwell of being a thief, of stealing his own employee’s pension funds, of being an agent of the Israeli intelligence service Mossad, and of betraying the whereabouts in London of the brave Israeli Jewish whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu, causing him to be kidnapped, drugged, and delivered, his jaws wired like Hannibal Lector to ensure his silence, to Israel where he eventually served decades in solitary confinement and even now is not free to talk or travel.

My allegations exploded like a nuclear bomb in the life of Robert Maxwell.

He ordered his journalistic minions (whose pensions he had stolen) to “Piss all over Galloway” and micturate they promptly did.
On the front page of all SIX of his national newspapers, they called me “a jackal” of “scavenging in the dung-heap” a “friend of Arab terrorists” (“Ah, Mr Galway (sic) the PLO man”) and above all of having lied and lied about their proprietor.

Within weeks, the missing pensions were exposed, Maxwell was dead, having fallen, jumped, or been pushed off the back of his yacht – the Lady Ghislaine – off the Canary islands, and Maxwell was given a full Israeli-state funeral on the Mount of Olives presided over by the Israeli president, prime minister and no less than seven former and serving heads of the Mossad. In the eulogy, tribute was paid to the “extraordinary service” Mr Maxwell had given to Israel. The full story of which exact “services” he had provided were buried with him in Jerusalem.

The fateful yacht was called the Lady Ghislaine because his daughter was his favourite child (other daughters were available) and she was his favourite child for a reason. Of all her siblings, Ghislaine Maxwell was the one who was most like him.

Ghislaine Maxwell’s father’s body was lost to the deep and murky waters of international intrigue. Where she will turn up is as yet unknown. What “extraordinary service” she performed and for whom equally remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for sharing. That was a great read and more illuminating than anything else I've read about the mysterious Epstein.

Tldr- he has male nymphomaniac or 'satyriases' who used his wealth to sleep with 3 seemingly complacent teenage girls a day. Would have huge parties with the most respected scientists in the field and would ask stupid questions like "What is gravity?" to get them talking and then two minutes later would interrupt and say "what does this have to do with pussy!?" Extremely short attention span and knew almost nothing but had some math skills and knew how to make money.

Now that I know his personality it seems much more likely he actually did kill himself imo. Going from having every luxury in the world and excess to sensory deprivation and solitary confinement had to have a huge effect on his psyche. The average person will start going crazy in a little time in solitary confinement, let alone someone with a short attention span and sex addiction like Epstein.
Doubt it. My guess is he'd be even more hyper and manic but not necessarily want to kill himself unless he was somehow goaded into it.
What's interesting is this smug prick Pivar berates the journalist for not knowing about satyriasis but is apparently not well-informed enough to know the studies of human sexuality have advanced significantly since Kraff-Ebing (who did most of his work in the 1880s, Pivar calls him a "contemporary" of Freud, but really he was the previous generation), that satyriasis isn't recognized in the DSM (it's been proposed under the name "hypersexual disorder" but declined to be included), and it's not known what causes it, but Pivar asserts that he was "born" with it. Hypersexual behaviors generally are seen as being derived from other neurological disorders rather than being a disorder in that of itself.

What this amounts to is Pivar throwing up his hands and saying "Old Jeffy couldn't control it because he had this condition," apparently with no actual diagnosis or treatment, just Pivar's own speculation about Jeffery's behavior. I don't feel any sympathy for someone like Jeffy who had all the resources in the world to get help if he really wanted it, and I CERTAINLY don't feel any sympathy for Pivar or any of Jeffy's other enablers who just let him do whatever the fuck he wanted because he was the crazy man with money.

What a moral coward.

While I'm all for exploring the causes and questioning whether or not satyriasis is a real condition outside of other disorders and attempting to understand those affected by it, Pivar's rant really comes across as a very disingenuous bout of apologia for Epstein's behavior, made particularly obnoxious because he's trying to sound like an authority on a field he's obviously not familiar with.
It honestly makes the journalists failure to extract info from him even more damning. These people are prone to spilling their guts if you apply the right pressure to them. The trick is to not ask the exact same question and if you do then add a justification for it so that they think you're merely ignorant instead of stupid.
T. Work with assholes all day.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
The pins on his home decor ideas board are interesting. Peter Pan. Gets my noggin joggin'. A lot of people don't know it, but there's a dark story behind Peter Pan, and the author (J.M. Barrie) was a total child predator. You can get a basic gestalt here.

Also, have you ever thought about the name Peter Pan? Pan is the Greek god of the wild and "companion of the nymphs". He's strongly associated with sex, and even pederasty. He's most often depicted as a satyr. I read that Mother Jones interview last night and was struck by the term "satyriasis" because, for one, I'd never heard it before, and for two, it's obviously derived from the satyr in Greek mythology. It reminded me of James Alefantis, because before he locked his Instagram there was a photo of a statue of Pan and one of his friends commented that Pan reminded her of James. His profile pic on IG was also a photo of a statue of the Greek god/hero Antinous that is located in the Museo del Prado in Madrid. Antinous is also associated with pederasty. James Alefantis was also associate producer on a short film called Chapel Perilous, which premiered at the 2013 Stockholm International Film Festival, and also screened at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, where it actually won the Audience Award. That's surprising to me because I watched it and it's honestly pretty bad. However, I'm bringing this up because there's a lot of dodgy symbolism in the movie. For example, the main character is named Levi (an anagram of 'evil'), and at the end he grows satyr-like horns and some barely-clothed young woman is shown sitting motionless with a far-away look on her face as a snake crawls up her body. You can watch it here if you're interested.

I also did some very light digging into people associated with Ghislaine Maxwell. One person in particular stuck out to me that I want to mention because it's related to where I'm going with all this. She goes by the name Nefer Suvio and I guess she's some kind of model or socialite. She's photographed with a lot of rich Jews including Maxwell and some Rothschilds. Her instagram is pretty interesting. One post that caught my attention was this one, where she talks about Pegasus. It reminded me of when I was looking into James Alefantis like 3 years ago and found out about his Pegasus Museum. It's not a place that is open to the public, I don't really know what it's for, but public records show it's owned by Castellum Achilles, LLC which is registered to James Alefantis. Achilles is, of course, a figure in Greek mythology, as is the Pegasus. Ghislaine's father, Robert Maxwell, also owned a publishing company called Pergamon Press. Pergamon was a powerful city in ancient Greece that was described in the biblical book of Revelation as "the throne of Satan".

I'm just kind of spitballing here, sorry to go on at such length, but what I'm getting at is that it really seems like a lot of these people use Greek mythology to signal whatever sick shit they are involved in. There are many other examples besides just these but the Peter Pan pin and that interview reminded me of these things. Maybe it will be of interest to some of you too.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 905798

"His suicide leaves many unanswered questions." Almost like that was the point.
At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction.
1566708488448.png

Show me one person who believes this guy.

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net

YikNemoShmoall

kiwifarms.net
The way criminal trials work is that almost all defendants plead "not guilty" at their arraignment/first court appearance. Any "guilty" plea you'll see won't be til the end of the criminal proceedings, when the defendant will give it as part of whatever plea deal their lawyers arranged for them with the prosecution and judge. That's how Epstein's 2008 case played out.
Thank you it seems I was being a bit conspiritard myself about the plea. It just seemed there would be a less obvious way of assisting suicide or murder if that was the case. Two guards are 'under investigation' for sleeping on the job. ...two?

That said, some MSM that were calling this an 'alleged suicide' are shortening it to the easier to say suicide now. Nothing to see here.

Napalm Pissbaby

kiwifarms.net
Here’s the whole thing: http://archive.li/uYQ4D
The creepiest revelation from that article:

What were some of his passions in science? What did he talk to you about in the realm of science?

Jeffrey—how to put this? Jeffrey came into the concept of thought and science and all with no knowledge whatsoever about anything. He really didn’t know a goddamn thing. I don’t even believe that he taught math. I can’t—oh, Jeffrey once told me that he studied math with the Unabomber. Did you know that?

Really?

Yeah. Jeffrey told me that he studied math at UCLA with the Unabomber, who was a math teacher.
Coincidence? I think not.

Psychological study

As a sophomore, Kaczynski participated in a study described by author Alston Chase as a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment" led by Harvard psychologist Henry Murray. Subjects were told they would be debating personal philosophy with a fellow student, and were asked to write essays detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations. The essays were turned over to an anonymous attorney, who in a later session would confront and belittle the subject – making "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks – using the content of the essays as ammunition, while electrodes monitored the subject's physiological reactions. These encounters were filmed, and subjects' expressions of anger and rage were later played back to them repeatedly.[25] The experiment lasted three years, with someone verbally abusing and humiliating Kaczynski each week.[26][27] Kaczynski spent 200 hours as part of the study.[28]

Kaczynski's lawyers later attributed his hostility towards mind control techniques to his participation in Murray's study.[25] Some sources have suggested that Murray's experiments were part of Project MKUltra, the Central Intelligence Agency's research into mind control.[29][30][31] Chase[32][33] and others[34][35] have also suggested that this experience may have motivated Kaczynski's criminal activities.

The CIA tested dozens of different substances. Psychedelics, barbiturates, everything under the sun. Finally, they stumbled upon the perfect agent. Scopolamine. Scopolamine and brutal sexual torture to induce psychological splitting. Once you have split personalities in the victim, you hypnotize them so that each personality can be called up on demand to perform specific tasks. That is MK Ultra. And it's not a myth or a hoax. It actually works. They perfected it decades ago.

That is, of course, how a police chief can mutter an obvious code phrase on television, and then, four hours later, a pair of snipers that spent the better part of a month evading the police and who shot and killed an FBI investigator in their rampage conveniently fall asleep in a truck stop where they are easily discovered and captured.

In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married [Virginia Roberts] Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

“Jane Doe No. 3” also alleged that she had been forced to have sex with “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

“We uncovered a lot of details about the police investigation and a lot about the girls, what happened to them, the effect on their lives,” [author James] Patterson says.
Do you guys have any idea what is happening here? How dark and deep it goes? Do you have any concept of why an alphabet agency would want members of the British Royal Family to be caught on tape fucking children? Why they would want that kind of intimate control over so many political and financial figures?

How deep down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

Understand, what you are dealing with here is a global crime syndicate that wears a mask of legitimacy while possessing none in reality. Alphabet agencies are merely pawns to the true aristocracy. They are not accountable to the public in any way, and they don't take marching orders from elected officials. They take marching orders from the hidden nobility.

Democracy is just an illusion for the little people, to keep them satisfied that they have some measure of control. It doesn't actually make a difference.

Last edited:

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905810
Show me one person who believes this guy.
I am ever surprised at how some people let their sexual perversions drive their lives
off a cliff.

I suppose you must feel untouchable being the Prince of Whatever, but buying kids from Jewish white slavers seems like it would always be a bad idea. Be indebted to Israel, be under their thumb forever, all for some pussy. The most chicanerous people this side of China, and yet the prince is like, "I don't know, man, I trust them to keep my pedo secrets." How does anyone justify that to themselves?

Of course he'll get away with, they'll get away with it, thanks to the controlled media. More important news is that this is Trump's fault somehow:

Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita express' private jet with a Russian model who was friends with Trump

Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ with jailed Miss Russia

BREAKING NEWS: Prince Andrew had interaction with a woman who may have been a friend of Donald Trump! Yes, Andy was a pedo with a decades long history of abusing girls trafficked by a well-known Jewish white slaver, but this one 30 year old Russian woman he met with might have known DONALD TRUMP. BOOM!

Jamila

Maybe I.... ...zuck ya dick..
kiwifarms.net

The CIA tested dozens of different substances. Psychedelics, barbiturates, everything under the sun. Finally, they stumbled upon the perfect agent. Scopolamine. Scopolamine and brutal sexual torture to induce psychological splitting. Once you have split personalities in the victim, you hypnotize them so that each personality can be called up on demand to perform specific tasks. That is MK Ultra. And it's not a myth or a hoax. It actually works. They perfected it decades ago.

That is, of course, how a police chief can mutter an obvious code phrase on television, and then, four hours later, a pair of snipers that spent the better part of a month evading the police and who shot and killed an FBI investigator in their rampage conveniently fall asleep in a truck stop where they are easily discovered and captured.

Do you guys have any idea what is happening here? How dark and deep it goes? Do you have any concept of why an alphabet agency would want members of the British Royal Family to be caught on tape fucking children? Why they would want that kind of intimate control over so many political and financial figures?

Understand, what you are dealing with here is a global crime syndicate that wears a mask of legitimacy while possessing none in reality. Alphabet agencies are merely pawns to the true aristocracy. They are not accountable to the public in any way, and they don't take marching orders from elected officials. They take marching orders from the hidden nobility.

Democracy is just an illusion for the little people, to keep them satisfied that they have some measure of control. It doesn't actually make a difference.
Lol, what? I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that was just a blatant lie considering Ted quit teaching (at UC Berkeley) in 1969 and moved into his shack in 71. Epstein graduated in 69 and went to Cooper Union in Brooklyn.

Darndirty

Kiwi has killed the kink.
kiwifarms.net

I read your link. If your that far down the rabbit hole you need to pull back. Thats just crazy rambling. Every thing bad is linked with everything bad but no sources, poor english, any connection taken and ran with for a mile.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I read your link. If your that far down the rabbit hole you need to pull back. Thats just crazy rambling. Every thing bad is linked with everything bad but no sources, poor english, any connection taken and ran with for a mile.
Well, if there’s really anything to it,
Thanks for sharing. That was a great read and more illuminating than anything else I've read about the mysterious Epstein.

Tldr- he is a male nymphomaniac or 'satyriases' who used his wealth to sleep with 3 seemingly complacent teenage girls a day. Would have huge parties with the most respected scientists in the field and would ask stupid questions like "What is gravity?" to get them talking and then two minutes later would interrupt and say "what does this have to do with pussy!?" Extremely short attention span and knew almost nothing but had some math skills and knew how to make money.

Now that I know his personality it seems much more likely he actually did kill himself imo. Going from having every luxury in the world and excess to sensory deprivation and solitary confinement had to have a huge effect on his psyche. The average person will start going crazy in a little time in solitary confinement, let alone someone with a short attention span and sex addiction like Epstein.
I think the article is very interesting, but I think it should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Everyone describes Epstein as a near genius, whereas this guy much of the time describes him as almost a halfwit who just happened to be good at money. Not sure if I’m buying it.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, if there’s really anything to it,

I think the article is very interesting, but I think it should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Everyone describes Epstein as a near genius, whereas this guy much of the time describes him as almost a halfwit who just happened to be good at money. Not sure if I’m buying it.
If he was so smart, why's he dead?

hʌɪˈpəːbəli

kiwifarms.net
Scientists that hung out with him thought he was a moron, but they played nice because they wanted his money. The jury's out on Epstein's intelligence.
I doubt we will hear anything of value in the coming weeks/months. I believe the bomb will be dropped during the 2020 presidential race, the people holding the evidence know about the short attention span of the general public, they won't risk the scandal blowing off prior to the election.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino