• "Someone, PLEASE buy the stamp album already"

Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn SteiningerSells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by admiral, Jul 20, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Didn't people accuse him of black face because he posted a picture on Instagram of him wearing a facial mask that was literally black?

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    trashpanda

trashpanda ringtail scumbag

kiwifarms.net
  2. The root of online Stan culture I think starts from here. (You can also state it stems from early youtube successes like Shane Dawson too.) If you guys don't know, Stan is from Eminem's song "Stan", where an obsessive fan kills himself and his pregnant girlfriend because Eminem didn't write back ifan base.

Since a bunch of crunkcore and scene musical acts usually attract children and teenagers, they tend to be vocal parts of the fanbase. This explains why Jessi Slaughter is a fan of Blood on the Dance Floor and would have sex with Dahvie. I also assume she doesn't regret anything at all concerning Dahvie.

• Agree Agree x 7
    VortekPMD

VortekPMD PVCC Valedictorian

kiwifarms.net
  3. I see his boyfriend is a wannabe Riff Raff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sonitistic

Sonitistic Basically Promised
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This. Any stupid scenecore bullshit he does is automatically countered by the fact that he was the first tourmate to confirm the Jessi Slaughter story.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris Professional Nudes Harvester and Cyber-Rapist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Dahvie Vanity is one great fucker. When even people like Jeffree Star are better than you, you're in deep shit.

• Agree Agree x 18
    DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain Expert Autism Gatherer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. He feeds of drama, and as I understand it he had a *thing* with Dahvie. Outing him was the best way to make himself look like less of a galloping dickhead.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    admiral

admiral Where have all the good men gone?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Regardless, since that time multiple people that have toured with them, including former members of his own "band" have confirmed that he uses his bands aesthetic and touring schedule as a way to fuck 'tweens and very young teens.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris Professional Nudes Harvester and Cyber-Rapist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. So because he did something good that makes up for his shitty behaviours?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    admiral

admiral Where have all the good men gone?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Everyone who has ever seen Jeffree Star in person becomes tainted with the lolcow. They inhale particles of it, like glitter, it gets into their blood stream, ends up as a festering brain deposit, and before they know it they're ruined for life, dressing like living versions of Waylon Flowers' Madame and shitting away their life on Snapchat. There are thousands of unsuspecting Los Angeles shoe sales clerks, waiters and Korean nail techs who have Star particles colonizing in them after waiting on him and his entourage. They've all made appointments to get JonBenet Ramsey tattoos and they have no idea why but they do know they're going to be complete bitches to the cashier when they pay.

Jeffree indeed accused Dahvie Vanity of assaulting underage girls but he did it after years of observing Vanity's predatory behaviors. As long as Vanity brought something to the table that Jeffree wanted he was silent but the moment Vanity had no value to him or made him angry, he was suddenly self-righteous about the pedophile in our midst. Countless little girls as far back as 2008 had texts and messages and corroborating evidence that Vanity assaulted them or groomed them for molestation but Star didn't say a thing until January 2013. He didn't out Vanity. He just confirmed what everyone had already known for years. He's no hero in thus situation - if Vanity still had the capacity to boost Star's career he'd still be defending him.

The situation with Kat Von D - who do you root for in that mess? They're both opportunistic drama queens with a cluster b stink that should make any sane person run the moment they come into the room. She's a heinous fame monster and so is he. She's screwed over countless people in her grasping climb to the top of the mountain of people who then plunged down into the uncanny valley. They should be locked together in a filthy men's room stall until they promise to close one social media account.

In short, a pox on all their houses but none of them can control themselves online so happy days for farmers.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  10. At first I was inclined to side with Kat Von D, even though she's also a fame whore. That is until she bashed him for showing off materialistic goods when she is rich as all hell and has shown off her cars, home, and millions of dollars worth of shoes and clothes. They're both hypocritical desperate attention seeker who will do what ever it takes to be the most unique. They need to get off their high and mighty throne of "I'm better than you but won't say it directly" mentality.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Ozul

Ozul Hot Ziggity

kiwifarms.net
  11. Agreed, I hate the cogitative dissonance vegans adopt of shunning wealth and abundance when it's those things in a market economy that enable their life style. Impoverished areas scrap by with what they can get and what's seasonal to their region. It's clear j* is a cunty drama queen, but good on him for not being ashamed of the success of his brand, or hypocritically preaching others should live like a monk.

As for the racist remarks he made, growing up my first real exposure to shock jocks/non-pc culture was in drag clubs. Drag queens made highly inappropriate and offensive commentary on everything and anyone, it was a lot of fun. He was clearly ad libbing a satirical scenario with another queen about their imaginary aunt. If you're too sensitive for this aspect of gay culture, don't interject yourself into it.

• Agree x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    #31 entropyseekswork, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm more inclined to root for Kat Von D in the whole mess. Apparently this whole dispute between Jeffree Star and KVD started because he wouldn't pay KVD's artist friend BJ Betts who's a tattooist I believe.
    KVD's original instagram post that started the current drama
    KVD1.png
    After this KVD then posted another instagram post explaining this
    KVD2.png
    This is the video

Then a flurry of tweets from Jeffree and KVD (thanks to lolcow, most of Jeffree's were immediately deleted)
    KVD3.png KVD8.png KVD5.png KVD6.png KVD7.png
    Then Jeffree goes to snapchat which is his preferred method to whine

And finally his big video where he bashes KVD and says her fans doxxed his whole family and now they're getting death threats.

Then Jeffree posts his texts with KVD
    Jeffree star 3.png
    There's also a lot of speculation that Jeffree's boy toy is gay for pay since Jeffree and said boy toy both say Boy Toy isn't gay and is straight.
    jeffree star 2.jpg jeffree star.png

EDIT:
    Forgot these
    BJ1.png BJ2.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  13. Does anyone else find it tacky and hideous how both Kat and J-star say despicable shit and then turn around and say "Much love and positivity! Happy days! Namaste!" in the same fucking post? If you're gonna be an asshole to someone, just be an asshole, man. No need to pretend like you're doing someone a favor.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. They need to brush up on their acting skills, they're both transparently cunts.

Oh yeah, and Kat D is by far the bigger scum bag in this shittacular scenario for trying to sabotage his career by going to the president of that company with false theft allegations. If I had to cherry pick what was done that was the most evil, it'd be this.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nice to know scene kids grow up to be scene adults, I guess.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. J* is a vapid annoyance for sure, but whatever finally propelled him to turn in Dahvie Vanity at least makes him a better grade of cow. He might not have spoken up at the right time or for the right reasons, but at least he did it.

Beyond that, he's top kek and his lipsticks suck.

Edited bc wrong Davey was named in first draft.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #36 Ja'mie, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Ja'mie

Ja'mie TO GRIND YOUR SKIN

kiwifarms.net
  17. What is it with these scene dudes talking about how important it is to love each other, and then in the same breath talk about 2edgy4u kill everyone shit?

• Agree Agree x 8
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. How could his boyfriend be straight? Jeffree Star doesn't really even present as a woman, he's a drag artist at best. I'm looking forward to the day men can just start saying their bi so we don't have to pretend that you can get hard looking at a man's body and still be 'straight'. It's fair to say there is a gradient to sexual desire for most people, but yeah...fucking Jeffree Star does not straight make.

That being said, Jeffree Star has been a rude asshole who said ridiculous & "problematic" things for his whole career, Myspace onwards, and it's lame that only now is it an issue. Plenty of people are willing to look past the most heinous comments so long as the person saying them is a sassy gay guy, they really do get away with shit that would be INCREDIBLY catty for a woman to say, or racist, or whatever. It's because loads of women are desperate for a gay best friend.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I mean people will do a lot of fucked up stuff for money and Jeffree's a big name in cosmetics right now. Jeffree identifies as a man, uses male pronouns, he is just a drag queen. His boyfriend is definitely gay for the pay.

He used to be some random on Instagram, but then Jeffree moved him out to California and gave him a lavish lifestyle. J* is essentially a sugar daddy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  20. It's still incredibly catty when it comes from gays, it's a part of queen culture. I wish people offended by it would remove themselves from it vs try to neuter it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.