Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But wasn't Nathan with Jeff before he got rich from the makeup line and whatnot?
Jeffrey might not have as much money as now, but he wasn't poor, and he was already famous. Everyone knows Jeffrey's obsession with straight men, so the fact that it was Nate, a straight man, who contacted Jeffrey on Instagram seems suspicious to me.

On the other hand, I think Jeffrey is deeply in love with Nate, and he will have a hard time when the relationship ends.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
They do threesomes with women? What is Jeffree doing while Nate is banging the woman? Checking his lipstick placement?

On second thought, I don't think I want to know.
Jeffrey said in a video that has like a decade to fuck a chick, but he does other stuff. So maybe oral?

Also, I’m not implying that Nate is straight. He’s probably bi but I still believe that wanted fame and money, and a relationship with J was a vehicle for it.

J had sugar daddies and a music “career”, even in his lows, he had more money than Nathan.

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
Jeffrey might not have as much money as now, but he wasn't poor, and he was already famous. Everyone knows Jeffrey's obsession with straight men, so the fact that it was Nate, a straight man, who contacted Jeffrey on Instagram seems suspicious to me.

On the other hand, I think Jeffrey is deeply in love with Nate, and he will have a hard time when the relationship ends.
What is it with gay YouTube guys and straight men?

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Predatory views of straight men aren't uncommon in the gay community. Not sure if it's the thrill of forbidden fruit or internalized homophobia, or some combination of both. Then again, look at how many straight men go out of their way to hit on lesbians. I've encountered men doing exactly what James Charles did and setting the wrong gender on tinder to try and get a foot in the door. It's not just a gay man problem. It's a horny man problem. Creeps gonna creep.

And Jeffree is a creep.

Bitch Kitten

basic cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Predatory views of straight men aren't uncommon in the gay community. Not sure if it's the thrill of forbidden fruit or internalized homophobia, or some combination of both. Then again, look at how many straight men go out of their way to hit on lesbians. I've encountered men doing exactly what James Charles did and setting the wrong gender on tinder to try and get a foot in the door. It's not just a gay man problem. It's a horny man problem. Creeps gonna creep.

And Jeffree is a creep.
It's probably a challenge thing for them. If a gay man can score a straight man or a straight man can score a lesbian then they're ego's dick size grows 10 inches.

On another note, Trisha seemed to be sucking up super hard to Jeffree and almost sounded like she was hitting on him at a couple points during the podcast. It might just have been her laying the brown nosing on too thick.

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
It's not a challenge thing, they just hate other fags, they see other fems as gross untouchables, but these cunts still will be "oh so fwiendwy fow my fellow queensisters" because admitting it equals public lynching.
Majority of gay men specify in their dating profiles they look for masculine men, and types like jeffree and jc are unwanted by everyone, even themselves.

Bitch Kitten

basic cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a challenge thing, they just hate other fags, they see other fems as gross untouchables, but these cunts still will be "oh so fwiendwy fow my fellow queensisters" because admitting it equals public lynching.
Majority of gay men specify in their dating profiles they look for masculine men, and types like jeffree and jc are unwanted by everyone, even themselves.
How does it translate to straight men trying to bang lesbians tho?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
They do threesomes with women? What is Jeffree doing while Nate is banging the woman? Checking his lipstick placement?
He's attracted to women sexually it seems. I think it was in a video with another YouTuber that he mentioned it. He claimed that he didn't know what label it would count as, nor did he care, but he can fall in love with anyone regardless of sex and finds hot people hot regardless of sex as well. I think he said though that he didn't have sex as often with women when he was single but him and Nathan will sometimes being women into threesomes (but are careful to make sure those people didn't know who they were which explains why most threesome posts seem to happen when they're in some foreign country). I'm guessing his look is more attractive to gay men than it is to women which probably lowered the dating pool quite a bit. Plus in the early 00s he probably mostly went to gay bars when hooking up

And Jeffree is a creep.
I've heard some people say it's because they get a thrill at the idea that they were so attractive that they transcended sexuality or were hot/amazing enough that the person was willing to come out the closet for them or be their one exception. It's kind of an exclusivity thing for them I guess

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
So I hear something about an eyelash tutorial and how that means Jeffree and his boyfriend broke up? Can a makeup-person explain?

Bitch Kitten

basic cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I hear something about an eyelash tutorial and how that means Jeffree and his boyfriend broke up? Can a makeup-person explain?
He recently cancelled his upcoming Tatti Lashes tour in Europe over some upset that hasn't been announced. Around the same time "wife of Nathan" was taken off his Instagram bio.

The speculation is that Jeffree is upset due to a possible break with Nathan. Nothing has been confirmed by Jeffree yet afaik.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The removal of "wifey to Nathan" from his bio is intriguing, but J is so head over heels for him I cannot imagine he would end it, or what could possibly cause him to end it. Maybe Nathan did? But again, why? He's living in a goddamn palace and is free to fuck other people.

I'm inclined to think it's something to do with J's mother. She's been unwell and was an addict for most of her life.

Bitch Kitten

basic cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The removal of "wifey to Nathan" from his bio is intriguing, but J is so head over heels for him I cannot imagine he would end it, or what could possibly cause him to end it. Maybe Nathan did? But again, why? He's living in a goddamn palace and is free to fuck other people.

I'm inclined to think it's something to do with J's mother. She's been unwell and was an addict for most of her life.

They did just buy a giant mansion together so a breakup does seem kinda weird.

If something happened with J's mom that would make more sense.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What ever it is, it was abrupt. I can see someone being distraught because their parent is ill, but it seems like he would ask the internet to pray or whatever.

This seems beyond that.

I think the only thing Nathan could actually do to hurt J at this level would be to actually fall in *love* with another man. I think J would begrudgingly accept him loving a woman, but another man? No. Maybe J found CP or something on his phone?! That would be devastating and force him to abandon Nathan.

edited to add additional batshit theory: Nathan ws somehow behind the break in. But I'm actually leaning toward J finding CP somewhere. Only the solidity of your reality being shattered causes this sort of devastation. Betrayal by someone you believe to be decent is about the worse thing that can ever happen to a person.

This feels beyond J just being a goddamn drama queen.

Last edited:

Soggy Towel

inch resting
kiwifarms.net
What ever it is, it was abrupt. I can see someone being distraught because their parent is ill, but it seems like he would ask the internet to pray or whatever.

This seems beyond that.

I think the only thing Nathan could actually do to hurt J at this level would be to actually fall in *love* with another man. I think J would begrudgingly accept him loving a woman, but another man? No. Maybe J found CP or something on his phone?! That would be devastating and force him to abandon Nathan.

edited to add additional batshit theory: Nathan ws somehow behind the break in. But I'm actually leaning toward J finding CP somewhere. Only the solidity of your reality being shattered causes this sort of devastation. Betrayal by someone you believe to be decent is about the worse thing that can ever happen to a person.

This feels beyond J just being a goddamn drama queen.
i agree with this. when each of his dogs died he posted snapchat stories explaining what happened while sobbing, and also posted a story dedicated to talking about one of his superfans that was found murdered recently. if tragedies like those didn’t cause him to go off the grid completely, what would??

my theory is that it’s related to the rumors about nathan being in other people’s DMs from a few pages back. it could be that he didn’t stop semi-cheating once jeffree found out the first time and they had a huge fight. Unlike the deaths of his dogs, i doubt he would want to post lengthy snapchat stories crying and revealing his longtime boyfriend had been unfaithful for god knows how long, which would explain the social media silence.