Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

theriddler3

not an actual confederate supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if this were about cheating wouldn't jeffree be more, you know, wrathful?

"please god make the pain stop" doesn't sound like something he'd say if he were slighted. i think it sounds more like something about his mother.
Agreed. Since he mentioned her moving in and her poor health, I could see her health taking a turn for the worse and being in no shape to move in with her son. That would explain pain. Or even her death.

And if it was about Nathan, I feel like someone would have mentioned it by now because Nathan would probably be back in people's DMs which they would post for attention.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bet is on Nathan being a hungry whore, you know, when some related things happen together it's a pattern.
The fact that Nate has a new Instagram account that he uses (he just changed the pic avatar) is suspicious. So, ¿Por qué no los dos? If Jeffree's mother is ill and Nate has cheated on him? that would be a blow that would explain his absence in social media. 🤔

ten stop signs

kiwifarms.net
What ever it is, it was abrupt. I can see someone being distraught because their parent is ill, but it seems like he would ask the internet to pray or whatever.

This seems beyond that.

I think the only thing Nathan could actually do to hurt J at this level would be to actually fall in *love* with another man. I think J would begrudgingly accept him loving a woman, but another man? No. Maybe J found CP or something on his phone?! That would be devastating and force him to abandon Nathan.

edited to add additional batshit theory: Nathan ws somehow behind the break in. But I'm actually leaning toward J finding CP somewhere. Only the solidity of your reality being shattered causes this sort of devastation. Betrayal by someone you believe to be decent is about the worse thing that can ever happen to a person.

This feels beyond J just being a goddamn drama queen.
have there been signs that nathan was into CP before? or is it just speculation. i haven’t heard of this.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that his mom is in pain, either from dying of cancer or having major surgery. He posted that so that in a week or so he can come back and dramatically reveal it wasn't about himself, he is a good boy and was thinking about his poor old mother the whole time and all of Twitter and YouTube will clap and cheer and talk about what a devoted son he is.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that his mom is in pain, either from dying of cancer or having major surgery. He posted that so that in a week or so he can come back and dramatically reveal it wasn't about himself, he is a good boy and was thinking about his poor old mother the whole time and all of Twitter and YouTube will clap and cheer and talk about what a devoted son he is.
Jeffree is the type that would request prayers and good vibes for our family that's going though a terrible time right now- and then he'd be off social media for a few days. I think so, anyway. But he's just fucking evaporated for an entire week.

Whatever it is, he's learning the limitations of what money can buy and keep.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Don't Nate and his brother both work for JS Cosmetics? I wonder how that will play out, along with the numerous properties they own in Alaska, Michigan and elsewhere. Also wondering if both names on those leases.

I feel bad for him too. It must be sad to be alone in his giant house when he was surely looking forward to decorating it and enjoying it with his partner. At least he has his mom and assistant with him.

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
Does the video get into why? Just the shit we already suspected?
Also, taking bets on possible outcomes:
  • Drama ensues when makeup fans attack Nathan
  • Jeffree comes out as trans
  • Rebound relationship (J or Nathan)
  • Shane makes a "documentary" about it
  • Acquisition of a new dog
  • Jeffree takes a break from YouTube

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Nooooooo... I'm shook tbh. I'm not a Jeffree stan but I do like watching his videos and I have been since him and Nate started dating. Damn, even through the speculation I did not see this coming. I could never wrap my mind around their relationship, especially how Nate wouldn't label himself as "gay", even though he was in a homosexual relationship... I haven't watched the video yet because I'm just now finding out about it so we'll see what he has to say :|