Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Ensign Faggot

cosmic castaway
kiwifarms.net
I could never wrap my mind around their relationship, especially how Nate wouldn't label himself as "gay", even though he was in a homosexual relationship... I haven't watched the video yet because I'm just now finding out about it so we'll see what he has to say :|
Well I mean bisexuals do exist. Didn't he date chicks before anyway?

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Yes, he only dated women before. But I remember in one video Jeffree said that Nate identified as "straight" as in not gay and not bi. It doesn't matter at this point although I highly doubt Nate will date another man again.

After watching the video it seems like Nate was definitely the one who ended it. The video was pretty boring, there was no gossip, of course.
Jeffree said they loved each other still but were not in love anymore which is a lie on Jeffree's part since he kept referring to Nate as "the love of my life" in a very sad, affectionate way. Jeffree brought up mental health numerous times and it seemed like Nate might have fallen into a deep depression (or worse?) which would come to no surprise to anybody at this point.

What I found weird is at the beginning of the video Jeffree said a few times that both he and Nate were "in shock" over the break up. How could they both be in shock..? Nate was in shock when he made the conscious decision to end his 5 year relationship? That's, odd. Orrrrrr, Nate met someone else (a woman) and to his surprise, fell for this person hard, prompting his to dump Jeffree. Maybe not. Nate's also moving back to Michigan.
Imagine being all alone in that huge mansion, I wonder if Jeffree bought that before or after the break up. He did say they have been broken up for a couple of weeks... so probably pre-break up.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being all alone in that huge mansion, I wonder if Jeffree bought that before or after the break up. He did say they have been broken up for a couple of weeks... so probably pre-break up.
I think it was November he said the house was in escrow, so it was before. He made a huge production about how they needed a fresh start and Nate had been depressed over the death of the dogs. I don't buy his story that it's been weeks. It's been a week, Jeffree. Stop.

J seems like A LOT by anyone's standards, especially if you're more calm and introverted by nature, which Nate seems to be. I think he runs all their weed businesses, so I am sure he is set for life.

I feel for him being blindsided. Having your reality shattered and what you thought your life and future was is devastating.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have come to like Jeffree, and I love some of his makeup, but I was taken aback at the end of his video when he said the Internet is really harsh and people should love each other more.

Uh...Jeffree played a large role in some of the drama and meanness in the beauty community and set the tone a lot of time. .I know with age and success he’s softened, as most do, and has started to stay away from drama, but it still seemed a bit disingenuous to end that way.

Hopefully in the coming years he’ll be as loving as he says others should be. And hopefully he doesn’t go the James Charles route of going for straight men. With all his money, he’s going to have a tough time believing anybody likes him for him. He should probably find a super wealthy gay,

I did feel for him though, saying he was always the secret until Nate came along. I believe it. He seems truly heartbroken. I hope they don’t start fighting over money and stuff, but it could happen since Nate helped from the beginning. I don’t know if he was talking about his mental illness or Nates. But I can understand not wanting to be famous, I wouldn’t. But for Nate I’d say it’s a bit late now...

Soggy Towel

inch resting
kiwifarms.net
Its not surprising that having to deal with so many deaths in the family, nate’s brother almost dying, and J’s mother and grandmother both close to dying at the same time would put a lot of stress on their relationship. i do feel bad because they were one of the few genuine relationships in the influencer sphere, despite how insufferable jeffree can be at times.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I'm not some sycophantic teenage fan of Jeffrey Star's, and I don't even think the dude is that great a person (because, you know, most YouTubers are awful people anyway). I'm subbed to him merely because I think he's actually entertaining to watch. He's one of the very few "beauty gurus" that doesn't bore me to tears.

However, it must suck to start your year off this way. I've seen some people say that "It's just a breakup, it's not the end of the world." Yeah, no. Breakups are awful, especially after a long term relationship. It's hard to have your long term future mapped out in your head only for it to all end so suddenly. Also, to top it all off, Jeffree's mom and his grandmother aren't doing well health-wise either. He said he was visiting his grandmother to "see her for what will probably be the last time." That sucks. :(

It just seems like his year/decade is starting off horribly, and I feel for him in that retrospect. Sure, he's got money up the wazoo ... But for now, it seems he's going to be pretty lonely for a while.

Fluffy Yaks

Stupid
kiwifarms.net
I don't buy his story that it's been weeks. It's been a week, Jeffree. Stop.
I would not be surprised if he is being a tad brazen and dramatic with saying it has been weeks since they officially broke up but it could easily have been a situation where they both knew it was coming weeks, maybe months, before the official thing. I can’t imagine that when you’ve been together that long and are living together a breakup just comes outta nowhere. The build up to the inevitable must be soul sucking as well.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Its not surprising that having to deal with so many deaths in the family, nate’s brother almost dying, and J’s mother and grandmother both close to dying at the same time would put a lot of stress on their relationship. i do feel bad because they were one of the few genuine relationships in the influencer sphere, despite how insufferable jeffree can be at times.
How did Nate's brother almost die? I haven't heard about that. Also heard his grandfather died tragically. How did he die? They make it sound like suicide, just wondering.

• Agree
Reactions: NoReturn

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did Nate's brother almost die? I haven't heard about that. Also heard his grandfather died tragically. How did he die? They make it sound like suicide, just wondering.
Nate's brother had a seizure that nearly killed him. Not sure if it's a pre-existing condition or an OD thing, but Jeffree says the brother had a near deadly seizure.

From all ths depression and mental health talk, it makes me wonder if Nate developed a more serious drug addiction due to depression and losing so many people whole being in the public eye.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Yes, he only dated women before. But I remember in one video Jeffree said that Nate identified as "straight" as in not gay and not bi. It doesn't matter at this point although I highly doubt Nate will date another man again.
I thought Nate was said to be “gay for pay”.

As in he’s straight but willing to sleep with men in exchange for money/material objects/etc.

I believe Jeffree has denied rumours that he left him for a woman but who’s he kidding? Nate or someone in the vlogs has said multiple times he is “straight” and was always with women before Jeff. It is unlikely he will ever date another man unless he’s wealthy and well connected.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Nate was said to be “gay for pay”.

As in he’s straight but willing to sleep with men in exchange for money/material objects/etc.

I believe Jeffree has denied rumours that he left him for a woman but who’s he kidding? Nate or someone in the vlogs has said multiple times he is “straight” and was always with women before Jeff. It is unlikely he will ever date another man unless he’s wealthy and well connected.
Unlikely, since he and Jeffree started seeing each other before Jeffree was rich. And why not just stay with him if it’s just for money? It’s be hard to find somebody more wealthy than Jeffree.

Nate is probably mostly straight. Maybe he just fell for Jeffree as a person and found some hidden bisexual feelings, but since he’s in reality mostly straight, he couldn’t do it long term. There were some rumors they had threesomes with women for Nate-that may have been a way to compromise, but it ultimately failed. Nate may want a long-term relationship and kids with a woman, despite truly caring about Jeffree. Screwing wasn’t enough.

We’ll probably never know for sure. Relationships are complicated, even for normal boring middle class people. Breakups are rough but being a workaholic will help Jeffree move on.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were some rumors they had threesomes with women for Nate-that may have been a way to compromise, but it ultimately failed
In the first Shane documentary, Jeffree was very open about their threesomes. He said they have them whenever they travel. During the last trip they took together to Bora Bora a few months ago, J went on quite a bit about their escapades and orgies and whatnot.

Totally agree it was a way to keep Nathan's straight side fulfilled.

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
I wonder also if the mom moving in was a factor. I don't know what their relationship is like, but if Nathan and the mom didn't get along it might have been a "me or her" situation no matter how large the house was.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Parthenos

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
Did JS mention something about James Charles and Nate’s brother hooking up at some point? I keep feeling like something changed in their relationship after the JC/Tati thing. I can’t exactly remember why Nate was dragged into that drama but I do remember thinking that it was really inappropriate for Jeffree to be bringing it up.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I gotta say that I'm surprised to see all the fee-fees for Jeffree here. He comes across as a sociopath half the time, has done so much shitty and shady stuff to a lot of people (some deserved, some not), and I just can't feel too sorry for him or his millions. Whatever.

Also, I still don't quite get how he's made it through so many scandals and drama and cancellations, but kudos to him for being Teflon, I guess. I will give it to him that he is creative, determined, and hard-working, but he's a snake.

And honestly I always got the impression that Nate had to be stoned out of his gourd to do anything physical/intimate with J*. Not a good sign in a relationship. I think Nate is no longer living a lie.