Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way he kept harping on about mental health and Nate needing to be with family, I dunno. There was a weird vibe to this.

Like maybe Nate said to him, "Look I absolutely cannot live like this anymore I will seriously kill myself." or something similar. It would explain Jeffree being so mAtUrE about the breakup, too, rather than angry or at least dramatic.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
The way he kept harping on about mental health and Nate needing to be with family, I dunno. There was a weird vibe to this.

Like maybe Nate said to him, "Look I absolutely cannot live like this anymore I will seriously kill myself." or something similar. It would explain Jeffree being so mAtUrE about the breakup, too, rather than angry or at least dramatic.
It's probably a combination of that and nate did a soft-landing sort of breakup, where he needs time and space to recover, but Jeffree is his one true love and keep hope, if he was going to be in a relationship, it would be with jeffree, but he doesn't know when/if he'll be in the headspace again to share his life with someone, etc.

Jeffree probably won't be as mature when the agreed upon length of no contact expires and nate doesn't come back, or when pics of nate out and about and happy get leaked. The video had a ticking time-bomb feel to it.

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
As much as Jeffree touted that Nate never wanted to be in the spotlight, he (Jeffree) made sure to always bring up Nate at every chance. "Oh me and Nate just got done with a threesome", "Me and Nate are going on vacation", "Nate this and Nate that". Doesn't matter if he wasn't on camera, his business was everyone else's business. I can see this having serious effects on the guy's mental health. I mean, who would want the fact that their brother almost died from an seizure blasted over social media? Imagining the slew of shitty comments the guy probably got on a daily basis would make anyone crumble.

He got out when the getting out was good. I do believe they loved each other, since its been iterated he got with Jeffree before he got famous, but the shit after it would drive even me insane.

lololololagain

The Sexiest Boy Club Commentary On the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Huh it's weird to see some people thinking that Jeffree's was Nate's ""true love" because they got togeathr when Jeffree was "poor" and right before Jeffree blew up.

Jeffree owned his business when they met. Jeffree claimed that when he met Nate, Nate was "Broke, had 7 shirts and didn't know my "brand", Jeffree was not rich as he is now NO, but he wasn't poor as he wants everyone to believe. He wasn't a nobody.
I remember him saying he could'nt pick Nate up when Nate went to see him after talking because he was at a photoshoot. Jeffree always had more to offer Nate from the get go.

Jeffree has Claimed Nate is straight to play into Jeffree's own internalized homophobia (He's said Gay men are like women, annoying, which is why he does NOT want to hang out with them, Said in that Trisha podcast he is only attracted to "Straight guys" Which does not make sense, Straight guys don't fuck other men, but whatever) which is a obvious lie.

Nate has said before that he was into men with make up, fem boys but where he was didn't have a lot of them. Jeffree claims Nate hit him up first which I once didn't believe. I once thought Nate was gay for pay, I drank the Jeffree Lie Koolaid.
However, looking into it, it makes since. Nate is a chaser. I don't know if you guys remember but there was an troon, (I think her name was Lilliah) who exposed Nate looking at her nudes and trying to get at her. On Nate's current Instagram he follows a few transwomen, a few are sex workers and they ALL have dicks.

To me, Nate hit Jeffree up, probably not knowing who he was, but wanting a fuck. Jeffree likes Skater bro "Straight" men, so probably was very happy when Nate a man whose never been with another man, came at his first, whose only been with Women, came on to him. Making Jeffree feel he turned a straight guy gay for him.

Which he did not because Nate has always been a chaser in my eyes, I feel he views sex with men (especially fem men/transwomen) as a fetish he has. Nate is bisexual. Nate (to my knowledge) only claimed to be "Straight" once, and Jeffree held this "Straight" thing as an badge of honor because he's had shitty history with men because he chases straight men.

To me, Jeffree is a hook up for Nate to explore that turned into Nate being a kept man. His whole family taken care of, his every need. Nate has always seemed depressed and very uncomfortable on camera. I don't believe the issue was what Jeffree said, "He hates the attention" because Nate is still on social media, thristing after women & troons.

I think Nate got sick of the lifestyle with Jeffree. I do believe Nate loved Jeffree but not in a healthy way. Their relationship was unbalanced, Jeffree is toxic, angry, always lying, controlling and insecure.

I don't know if anyone will read this or care, but this is what i've learned because Jeffree is a favorite Cow of mines. He lies so much, like about drinking, James charles and just everything when you look into him.

I don't think their relationship was healthy, nate was always high, never looked "there" and I feel he was in to deep. I personally feel that when they met, jeffree who has always loved to flaunt what he has and use whatever he has to get people on his side, probably offered Nate whatever he had at that time.
Which was more then what Nate have. They moved in together kind of quickly and Jeffree truly blew up shortly after that, moving his family in and taking care of Nate.

Jeffree wasn't anywhere near as well known when he met Nate, but he loves to do the, "i was broke and Nate still wanted me" when he didn't seem to be broke. Just not rich and NATE seemed to be the one who was this broke bisexual dude who wanted to fuck Jeffree, or who'd probably fucked any dude who answered him.

I don't know. Also, I don't know why Nate does not talk about this "weed" business he owns 100% of. There's so much shit that makes no sense.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh it's weird to see some people thinking that Jeffree's was Nate's ""true love" because they got togeathr when Jeffree was "poor" and right before Jeffree blew up.

Jeffree owned his business when they met. Jeffree claimed that when he met Nate, Nate was "Broke, had 7 shirts and didn't know my "brand", Jeffree was not rich as he is now NO, but he wasn't poor as he wants everyone to believe. He wasn't a nobody.
I remember him saying he could'nt pick Nate up when Nate went to see him after talking because he was at a photoshoot. Jeffree always had more to offer Nate from the get go.

Jeffree has Claimed Nate is straight to play into Jeffree's own internalized homophobia (He's said Gay men are like women, annoying, which is why he does NOT want to hang out with them, Said in that Trisha podcast he is only attracted to "Straight guys" Which does not make sense, Straight guys don't fuck other men, but whatever) which is a obvious lie.

Nate has said before that he was into men with make up, fem boys but where he was didn't have a lot of them. Jeffree claims Nate hit him up first which I once didn't believe. I once thought Nate was gay for pay, I drank the Jeffree Lie Koolaid.
However, looking into it, it makes since. Nate is a chaser. I don't know if you guys remember but there was an troon, (I think her name was Lilliah) who exposed Nate looking at her nudes and trying to get at her. On Nate's current Instagram he follows a few transwomen, a few are sex workers and they ALL have dicks.

To me, Nate hit Jeffree up, probably not knowing who he was, but wanting a fuck. Jeffree likes Skater bro "Straight" men, so probably was very happy when Nate a man whose never been with another man, came at his first, whose only been with Women, came on to him. Making Jeffree feel he turned a straight guy gay for him.

Which he did not because Nate has always been a chaser in my eyes, I feel he views sex with men (especially fem men/transwomen) as a fetish he has. Nate is bisexual. Nate (to my knowledge) only claimed to be "Straight" once, and Jeffree held this "Straight" thing as an badge of honor because he's had shitty history with men because he chases straight men.

To me, Jeffree is a hook up for Nate to explore that turned into Nate being a kept man. His whole family taken care of, his every need. Nate has always seemed depressed and very uncomfortable on camera. I don't believe the issue was what Jeffree said, "He hates the attention" because Nate is still on social media, thristing after women & troons.

I think Nate got sick of the lifestyle with Jeffree. I do believe Nate loved Jeffree but not in a healthy way. Their relationship was unbalanced, Jeffree is toxic, angry, always lying, controlling and insecure.

I don't know if anyone will read this or care, but this is what i've learned because Jeffree is a favorite Cow of mines. He lies so much, like about drinking, James charles and just everything when you look into him.

I don't think their relationship was healthy, nate was always high, never looked "there" and I feel he was in to deep. I personally feel that when they met, jeffree who has always loved to flaunt what he has and use whatever he has to get people on his side, probably offered Nate whatever he had at that time.
Which was more then what Nate have. They moved in together kind of quickly and Jeffree truly blew up shortly after that, moving his family in and taking care of Nate.

Jeffree wasn't anywhere near as well known when he met Nate, but he loves to do the, "i was broke and Nate still wanted me" when he didn't seem to be broke. Just not rich and NATE seemed to be the one who was this broke bisexual dude who wanted to fuck Jeffree, or who'd probably fucked any dude who answered him.

I don't know. Also, I don't know why Nate does not talk about this "weed" business he owns 100% of. There's so much shit that makes no sense.
I get torn between 'girl got his good on him', and 'look at that set for life fucker living off Jeffree's money.'

If I had a weed business, I wouldn't talk about it either. Even though it's legal in CA and other states, there are still federal issues, and it's an inherently dangerous business. People will kill you for drugs, legal or not.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
I hate to Double post but here's what I know over the years about the two-

-Nate was living at home with his parents when they met. Said he worked at a pet shop.
-Nate hit up Jeffree first on IG
-they talked for a few months before Jeffree flew Nate out to LA to meet him
-Jeffree met Nate in 2015, He owned JSC since 2014, it's cofounded

It's weird to see Jeffree get so much love here, I'm not used to it! After he called James a pedophile and got Nate & his brother involved, I kind of feel like thats when Nate truly realized this shit wasn't worth it but that's just me.

I get torn between 'girl got his good on him', and 'look at that set for life fucker living off Jeffree's money.'

If I had a weed business, I wouldn't talk about it either. Even though it's legal in CA and other states, there are still federal issues, and it's an inherently dangerous business. People will kill you for drugs, legal or not.
I agree but Jeffree has spoken on this Business multiple times. He announced Nate owned "100%" of it in that Trisha podcast which he also said, "Nate hates being called gay for pay" and "I'm not into group sex" (what are all these threesomes you brag about Jeffree) and that was the first time in a while, Jeffree mentioned the Weed business.

Here's some caps from 2017 of Jeffree speaking on the business. I do get why Nate wouldn't promote it, but Jeffree has spoken about it. I just don't believe anything Jeffree says he's always speaking for Nate so it's hard for me not to be skeptical.

He also claimed Nate was a millionaire because of this business. Isn't Nate worth 500k? Then again that shits shady so who knows.

I think it's fair that nate lives off Jeffree, they both used each other. Nate is just as much apart of Jeffree's brand as he is/was, he even worked at the factory along with his brother. Nate put in five years with Jeffree when I'm positive he'd never fucked Jeffree or saw Jeffree again, if things hadn't turned out so good in terms of money & his family being take care of.
1.PNG1.0.PNG2.PNG5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bitch Kitten

basic cunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird to see Jeffree get so much love here, I'm not used to it! After he called James a pedophile and got Nate & his brother involved, I kind of feel like thats when Nate truly realized this shit wasn't worth it but that's just me.
Tbh that's all really mild compared to other cows on here. Also, do you have caps of James being called a "pedophile"? Iirc he was called a "predator" but that seemed to apply to allegations that James was trying to pressure straight men into sex with him or pretending to be a woman on Tinder to lure straight men depending on the timeline.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
Tbh that's all really mild compared to other cows on here. Also, do you have caps of James being called a "pedophile"? Iirc he was called a "predator" but that seemed to apply to allegations that James was trying to pressure straight men into sex with him or pretending to be a woman on Tinder to lure straight men depending on the timeline.
I know Jeffree's mild (i'm just getting into reading Kiwi, but I saw the jeffree thread and as I said, he's my favorite) I'm just so used to seeing people dislike him on the gossip sites. It was mild here but I guess you are right, he does not do much in comparison.

Here's the texts Jeffree sent James Best friend and what James had in the video. Jeffree never denied/proved anything he's said (besides apologizing to James Little brother). I always found it funny people came at James for his Straight boy gross fetish when Jeffree has the same fucking fetish, grabbed that dudes dick on camera, has songs about loving straight boys and is JUST like James in that regard.
jd.PNG

They both are gross fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Jeffree's mild (i'm just getting into reading Kiwi, but I saw the jeffree thread and as I said, he's my favorite) I'm just so used to seeing people dislike him on the gossip sites. It was mild here but I guess you are right, he does not do much in comparison.
People on other gossip sites claim to dislike him because HE'S A RACIST! They just never shut up about it. He's a living, tweeting, snapchatting opportunity for a bunch of selfwhiteous ninnies to virtue signal like a klieg light, and it's fucking boring.

There are so many more legitimate criticisms of him to be had, but it's just people screeching about how he was mean to Jackie Aina that one time and how he called someone a cunt.

Like, he obviously has some sort of undisclosed deal with Gucci and/or Louis Vuitton, but he's shady as fuck about it. Weird how he never jumped on the Jaclyn Hill lipstick debacle then gave her highlighter a stellar review. Weird how they both have deals with Morphe. Why is he so balls deep with Morphe? He certainly doesn't need them, and yet...

I think the JC clusterfuck was the tipping point for Nate. It was hypocrisy on a whole other level, and it was seriously lulzy to see Jeffree unironically moralfagging about James and the gays and the straights and Jeffree all of a sudden being the self-appointed guardian of young male butthole purity.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
People on other gossip sites claim to dislike him because HE'S A RACIST! They just never shut up about it. He's a living, tweeting, snapchatting opportunity for a bunch of selfwhiteous ninnies to virtue signal like a klieg light, and it's fucking boring.

There are so many more legitimate criticisms of him to be had, but it's just people screeching about how he was mean to Jackie Aina that one time and how he called someone a cunt.

Like, he obviously has some sort of undisclosed deal with Gucci and/or Louis Vuitton, but he's shady as fuck about it. Weird how he never jumped on the Jaclyn Hill lipstick debacle then gave her highlighter a stellar review. Weird how they both have deals with Morphe. Why is he so balls deep with Morphe? He certainly doesn't need them, and yet...

I think the JC clusterfuck was the tipping point for Nate. It was hypocrisy on a whole other level, and it was seriously lulzy to see Jeffree unironically moralfagging about James and the gays and the straights and Jeffree all of a sudden being the self-appointed guardian of young male butthole purity.
When people ask me why I don't believe Jeffree in the James shit, I always bring up Nate. If Jeffree could've had Nate speak up everyone would've believed it. It was the first time he involved Nate in some shit, plus his brother.

I've never heard of the Gucci Deal but I did speak elsewhere about the JH situation. I personally find Jeffree racist and sexist, but yeah you do bring up a good point. When J & nate were together there relationship was the most interesting thing about Jeffree to me, but now all Jeffree's doing is pretending to be friends with MMMitchell , bitching about people thinking he drank in his life (he has) and he did go to the super bowl with Ninja which was weird as fuck, but I'm hoping he doesn't try to pull the "Nate was an gold digger card" but i'd be here for the drama.

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Morphe.. I recently came across this older video of his where he is clearly shilling out a setting spray, right after talking about how great the JH x morphe palette is. Timestamp at 4:30. I really believe he had some kind of deal with morphe before he released his brush set.

Reactions: Hellion