Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
New collection revealed and it is purple with royalty theme as was speculated from the leaked mini bundle

The pops of green, red, and teal ruin the look of the palette for me. Blood Sugar and Blue Blood's color stories felt a lot more monochromatic. This just feels like a slightly more purple version of the Alien palette ... And purple lips just aren't my thing (despite what my avatar suggests, haha).

I've still never purchased anything from Jeffree Star Cosmetics ... I've certainly been tempted to in the past, but I don't feel such temptation with this collection. Plus, naming this "Blood Lust" instead of "Royal Blood" is stupid. The collection obviously has a "royal" theme to it. Blood Lust would have been a good opportunity for a really gothic-looking smokey eye palette, in my opinion.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
The pops of green, red, and teal ruin the look of the palette for me. Blood Sugar and Blue Blood's color stories felt a lot more monochromatic. This just feels like a slightly more purple version of the Alien palette ... And purple lips just aren't my thing (despite what my avatar suggests, haha).

I've still never purchased anything from Jeffree Star Cosmetics ... I've certainly been tempted to in the past, but I don't feel such temptation with this collection. Plus, naming this "Blood Lust" instead of "Royal Blood" is stupid. The collection obviously has a "royal" theme to it. Blood Lust would have been a good opportunity for a really gothic-looking smokey eye palette, in my opinion.
The green especially is really jarring. It just doesn’t jive with the rest of the colors, and speaking as someone whose favorite color is green, it doesn’t add anything to the palette. I don’t see anyone taking this and making a purple/green or purple/teal look. The red is at least kind of thematic.

If you ever do buy anything from him, word to the wise- I bought three metallic liquid lipsticks and they all went bad within like six months. As in smelled bad, separated, and the pigmentation and staying power was gone. So don’t bother. at least with the metallic lipsticks!!

NoReturn

kiwifarms.net
There are a few very pretty colors in there, but goddamn is it ugly all put together.

If you ever want to know what white trash thinks exemplifies class and taste, Jeffree is your go to guy. He's got velvet fucking curtains in that tacky ass mansion ffs.

marble+black+gold+velvet=tasteless white trash class.
Money speaks but wealth whispers.
Jeffree screeches.

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net
As it has been said before, the greens in Blood Lust just look awfully clashing, it's a tacky choice if this was supposed to be royally themed with the purples... like a garish Joker, or toxic hazard themed pallette. Blood Lust is just underwhelming for the hype JS tried to give it.

And that metallic green hue put back from the previous blue blood collection should go back to the clown make up stall it came from :cringe: I've only seen white trash basic bitches and niggress crackwhores excited about it...

Soggy Towel

inch resting
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised there isn't at least one deep/rich purple shade, something like that or a pink shade would've made the whole palette look a lot better imo.

I think it's not as monochromatic as blood sugar/blue blood because of how hard it is to make purple eyeshadow, so it's likely those were all the shades he could get to work and he just threw the dark green and the vomit-colored shimmer in there to fill in the blanks. I'm not a makeup professional or a color theorist, but those colors don't look like they'd look good with purple at all (though i could be wrong, I guess we'll see when people get the palette and use them)

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a makeup professional or a color theorist, but those colors don't look like they'd look good with purple at all (though i could be wrong, I guess we'll see when people get the palette and use them)
I'm not a make up artist, but I'm 99% sure that he does all his palettes in a quad format. Find a 2x2 square of colors and they'll look good together. I'm always kind of surprised that no one talks about it in reviews, tutorials, or reveals. It's like they're pretending that no one needs any advice doing makeup.

I was more taken aback by how much it stained his hands.

lololololagain

The Sexiest Boy Club Commentary On the Internet
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to the Nazi shit i'm like, "I knew about it, it's old, eh" but i'll admit I have a hate boner for Jeffree, I both love that he has this weird power to slink his ugly ass out of EVERY drama (nigga called James a fucking pedo for god sakes and he's still getting his dick sucked) but I hate that he can do and say anything & people will go, "Oh but this or that!"

So It's fucked up and old, but I'm happy people are talking about it, I want Jeffree to address it but he won't. Jeffree used cancel culture to fuck over others so it'll be karma when the same happens to him.

All that being said, reading some views here, I realized that while I dislike Jeffree and think he's racist & sexist, with a dash of internalized homophobia, I can see why people like his ugly ass.

In a way, I kind of like him. I just get sick of him fucking over folks and getting away with it. I'd love to love Jeffree, because I think he's smart, even if he's kind of ugly when he's not photoshopped to heck, he's interesting to look at. I think he's funny.

Too bad he's full of so much shit. This nazi crap will blow over like everything else. Im just waiting for Nate to get a girlfriend or a Troonfriend and Jeffree to lose his shit.

Also, this made me laugh,

His launch has been a shit show. I've never brought his make up but seeing the colors I thought, "i'll stick to family dollars make up and look like a tacky bitch that way, instead of spending so much money to do it"

Attachments

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a way, I kind of like him. I just get sick of him fucking over folks and getting away with it. I'd love to love Jeffree, because I think he's smart, even if he's kind of ugly when he's not photoshopped to heck, he's interesting to look at. I think he's funny.
I'm in that same weird position with him. I don't hate the guy, but I can't say I like him, either. He's entertaining and interesting, and he came from fucking trash and made it big.

I wish he'd go back to being that old reliable, nonstop drama fountain he used to be, but he's pretending to be an adult now.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
I'm in that same weird position with him. I don't hate the guy, but I can't say I like him, either. He's entertaining and interesting, and he came from fucking trash and made it big.

I wish he'd go back to being that old reliable, nonstop drama fountain he used to be, but he's pretending to be an adult now.
Same! He's the same old bitch he was back when he was talking about sucking dick to get a record deal, I'd love to hate that bitch, then the "im trying to be better" shit he's doing. He seems like a sad lonely man, who does not have many friends or people he can trust. It's his fault in a way, but you can tell he puts on like he has this amazing life, but nah. He's just a sad dude with a lot of money, whose tucking his sadness away like he tucks his dick to put on thot dresses.

I was quite fond of Nate (until it was confirmed he was a chaser) because I always found him to look so miserable, high and just dumb. I'm hoping the next drama is Nate related, I doubt it though.

Jeffree's going to be in some more drama though, he can't help it. I actually "liked" myspace Jeffree more then current because I can respect someone being a huge asshole and just being that asshole. Now he's faux "woke", I hate when people do that.
Current Day Jeffree is not real Jeffree, we see real Jeffree when he's fucking with Gay Charles, bitching at customers, talking shit about other guru's & pretending "Straight" men want to fuck him.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net

I can't lie, his verbal bitchslap of Thomas Halbert last year had my sides in orbit.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Ok hear me out.

When I was an edgy 15 years old, I liked the industrial metalband "Deathstars". They had an edgy style, like body horror with nazi aesthetic. And in general musicians who are in the cyber-goth, industrial sub-genre have this thematology in their lyrics or in their outfits (even in the video clips if they're succesful enough to have the money to make them).

So. He may was an edgy tween and not a literal neonazi.

lololololagain

kiwifarms.net
Ok hear me out.

When I was an edgy 15 years old, I liked the industrial metalband "Deathstars". They had an edgy style, like body horror with nazi aesthetic. And in general musicians who are in the cyber-goth, industrial sub-genre have this thematology in their lyrics or in their outfits (even in the video clips if they're succesful enough to have the money to make them).

So. He may was an edgy tween and not a literal neonazi.
Im with you there. I really dislike Jeffree but even i'm like, "Edgy fucked up teenage/young adult shit" personally I think people have current examples of behavior from Jeffree to bitch about.

I'm "Eh" on the whole situation. I will say I'm enjoying the bitch fest his customers are having about the make up launch. It reminds me of when people were crying when they could'nt get Shane & Jeffree's Cash Grab collab.

Im not saying people don't have a point or reason to bring up Jeffree's past (because it's interesting, "problematic" and he tries to act "Woke" now) and judge him for the things he's done, it's just I see it as, If what he played part of with Gay Charles & Fati didn't bring him down a notch, i doubt this will.

I think people are under the assumption that Jeffree's fans are all some SJW's, when they are subjective SJW's who will defend and love Jeffree no matter what. Unless Jeffree fucks a dog or something, no one's going to care.

And even then they won't care because they are probably troons who are into that. Speaking of Troon's Jeffree was hanging with "not a real TROON like Yaniv" Trisha and I'm super surprised no one is getting upset. When Trisha pulled that stunt, she was trending on twitter and everyone hated her more then before because she came for the troons.

He went from hanging with Nate on valentines (who has a big dick and isn't bad to look at, but seems to be a bore) to hanging with the female version of Nick Avocado.
How sad.

Attachments

Last edited:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Jeffree's but I don't dislike him either. I'm kinda middle of the road, maybe I lean more towards liking him but I don't watch every video he puts out. I'll definitely watch if there's drama and/or Nate involved, duh.

I've been thinking here and there about Jeffree and Nate's break-up, which has led me to think about their relationship more too. I remember when he introduced Nate and thinking, huh?? They were together 5 years and I never got used to them being a couple, it just didn't sit right. I wasn't mad, I just knew that they were leaving out some important detail(s).

Why would this young, good looking guy reach out to some femme dude? And Jeffree said Nate didn't know who he was, so how did he find J? Social media? Ok then, maybe Nate didn't know who he J was when he found him, but he definitely did when he got in contact with J. Whatever.

All we know is what Jeffree tells us and what we see on the internet/social media. I always keep that in mind.

Jeffree has only ever said that Nate is straight - that was annoying af. No, no he's not, unless you're saying he's gay for play? If Nate is bisexual, wouldn't Nate want J to put the truth about his sexuality out there? More sketchiness. I'm still not sure what Nate is. He obviously likes women since that's who he was with pre-Jeffree and when they had threesomes, it was with women, he obviously craved pussy. At the same time he's dicking Jeffree down for 5 years sooooo, he's bi.

But the thing is, even if Nate does like to stick his dick in men ~half the time, and even though I don't know him personally! I don't see him actually being in a relationship with a dude, let alone for 5 years. I don't know, maybe I'd feel differently if he were less attractive and I didn't think he could get tons of pussy.

Tinfoil time: Jeffree found Nate who had advertised himself maybe on like one of the sugar baby websites - something along those lines. Flew him out to LA, Nate liked the life that J was living, J told Nate that he was about to rake in millions and that Nate could be a part of that. J later presented Nate with a contract, including an NDA, and one of the stipulations was that they would be in a relationship for x amount of time and when that time was up, they would renew it. I know it sounds fucking crazy, but it's not far fetched, at all.

Also, the break up was weird. Jeffree was not Jeffree in that video he filmed: his demeanor and the story he told was.. bizarre. I know he cancelled that make-up gig overseas but for getting dumped after 5 years together? Even if he saw it coming, there's no way in hell J ever wanted to lose Nate.
Nate almost immediately moving back to Michigan was odd too. Yes, people do all sorts of things after break-ups, like move back home. But he was living in LA for half of his adult life. I'm sure he has tons of friends, connections, etc.

Anyways, this is getting too long. It just doesn't add up - to me, I know others have their own take on it.

XiphoidT7

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Jeffree's but I don't dislike him either. I'm kinda middle of the road, maybe I lean more towards liking him but I don't watch every video he puts out. I'll definitely watch if there's drama and/or Nate involved, duh.

I've been thinking here and there about Jeffree and Nate's break-up, which has led me to think about their relationship more too. I remember when he introduced Nate and thinking, huh?? They were together 5 years and I never got used to them being a couple, it just didn't sit right. I wasn't mad, I just knew that they were leaving out some important detail(s).

Why would this young, good looking guy reach out to some femme dude? And Jeffree said Nate didn't know who he was, so how did he find J? Social media? Ok then, maybe Nate didn't know who he J was when he found him, but he definitely did when he got in contact with J. Whatever.

All we know is what Jeffree tells us and what we see on the internet/social media. I always keep that in mind.

Jeffree has only ever said that Nate is straight - that was annoying af. No, no he's not, unless you're saying he's gay for play? If Nate is bisexual, wouldn't Nate want J to put the truth about his sexuality out there? More sketchiness. I'm still not sure what Nate is. He obviously likes women since that's who he was with pre-Jeffree and when they had threesomes, it was with women, he obviously craved pussy. At the same time he's dicking Jeffree down for 5 years sooooo, he's bi.

But the thing is, even if Nate does like to stick his dick in men ~half the time, and even though I don't know him personally! I don't see him actually being in a relationship with a dude, let alone for 5 years. I don't know, maybe I'd feel differently if he were less attractive and I didn't think he could get tons of pussy.

Tinfoil time: Jeffree found Nate who had advertised himself maybe on like one of the sugar baby websites - something along those lines. Flew him out to LA, Nate liked the life that J was living, J told Nate that he was about to rake in millions and that Nate could be a part of that. J later presented Nate with a contract, including an NDA, and one of the stipulations was that they would be in a relationship for x amount of time and when that time was up, they would renew it. I know it sounds fucking crazy, but it's not far fetched, at all.

Also, the break up was weird. Jeffree was not Jeffree in that video he filmed: his demeanor and the story he told was.. bizarre. I know he cancelled that make-up gig overseas but for getting dumped after 5 years together? Even if he saw it coming, there's no way in hell J ever wanted to lose Nate.
Nate almost immediately moving back to Michigan was odd too. Yes, people do all sorts of things after break-ups, like move back home. But he was living in LA for half of his adult life. I'm sure he has tons of friends, connections, etc.

Anyways, this is getting too long. It just doesn't add up - to me, I know others have their own take on it.
well, It was said that J* used to give Nate some fix for his “needs”. He used to arrange some threesomes with another woman because apparently, Nate missed the touch of woman. I know that there are open relationships out there. But IMO if you’re trying keep your man, by giving in on some of his whims...will never always be a good idea...

Honestly, that contract thingy is possible given that J* has left Nate’s family a house and lot. Of course I can be wrong.

But overall, this whole shebang is making him relevant once again. gosh, this man’s life is freaking colorful... recent breakup, new eye palettes, his shane dawson collab, cancelled make up gig thingy. of course he does not need to lift his fingers ‘cause there will always be sheeps defending him from cancelling that makeup gig..

Last edited: