Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
Jeffree might have a new man.View attachment 1365356
I'm happy he found a fag clout chaser just like we thought he would. This time it's a FOC.
I hope this nigga take him for all he has :semperfidelis:
Nigga looks like he's riding a horse.

Honestly, I'm not interested in this because the guy is 100% in it for a come up, if they are even dating at all. At least Nate *looked* like he enjoyed pussy every now and again.
I love the gays, but I've never seen a gayer looking face in my life.
but who knows maybe dating gay may be the way for a gay man to find love?
Who'd thought?

lololololagain

Half Gay, Full tarded
kiwifarms.net
I think this is pretty smart, especially now that black lives matter so much. Very on-trend.

Looking forward to his teenaged fans screeching to his woke haters about how "he can't be racist, he has a black boyfriend!!" and the ensuing slapfights.
I think it'll make the people who hate him more angry, they'll see this as what it is Jeffree trying to make Nate jealous, also staying on trend (BLM) and using a black(?) man as a shield from all his past bullshit. Either way it's VERY clear that this is fake.
From one picture I can tell this guy isn't some chaser/fem boy fetishist like Nate, he actually seems like a gay dude who loves the camera and is trying to get a come up.
The people who love Jeffree will use this person as a "See?" and the people who hate him will use it as a "See 👿 ?!"

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Since I was banned from a certain place, I've almost forgotten about Jeffree.

For a site that claimed to hate him, they spent a lot of time talking about him.

goodgrief

kiwifarms.net
An ex friend of Jeffree's made a video about him. The video was immediately gone so Sanders Kennedy reuploaded with permission. Commentary videos have been made about it, it won't ever go away now. And honestly, the funniest thing in this video is the part about rich lux because rich would kiss Jeffree's feet if he could😆 Maybe this will make him realize this dude wouldn't even spit on him if he was on fire. He's really one big ball of malice. It's kinda funny how he has no redeeming qualities🤣

cockle

kiwifarms.net
An ex friend of Jeffree's made a video about him. The video was immediately gone so Sanders Kennedy reuploaded with permission. Commentary videos have been made about it, it won't ever go away now. And honestly, the funniest thing in this video is the part about rich lux because rich would kiss Jeffree's feet if he could😆 Maybe this will make him realize this dude wouldn't even spit on him if he was on fire. He's really one big ball of malice. It's kinda funny how he has no redeeming qualities🤣

That "friend" that he's talking about, the one Jeffree made fun of for their past drug addiction, bad skin, weight, ect... Would that be possibly Trisha Paytas? Jeffree took her to Vegas on Valentine's Day, if I remember correctly.

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
He really said the state of Los Angeles. Is Ok because really great bone structure. (nobody gets it all) Another similar story to others I have heard. So, another wealthy fellow surrounding himself with sycophants so he can live out his true nature. Very Epstein of him. I tend to despise the yes-men more than the assho. We can assume these dick lickers are good with nig and kike or whatever term Jeff likes. BLM needs to DEFUND Mr. Starrrrr.

Reactions: Rum Corps

prettybad

Cocaine as hairspray
kiwifarms.net
Jeffree talks about the Lipstick Nazi, self-harm pictures and Trisha Paytas drama.

TLDW: Lipstick Nazi was never a company, just the name of a website that was never launched. Nazi was a slang term and everybody was using it for every reason. The self harm photos were taken by a photographer friend of his who worked at a museum. He is eternally repentant for all the things he’s done (concerning self mutilation and using the word nazi, not sucking pedo dick, though) and now is proud to have an inclusive make up brand for all races and genders. No drama between him and Trisha. He doesn’t do drama anymore and he loves you if you’re watching.

I wish someone would pay me to talk about you, Jeff. You’re old and boring. I just want to see the real dirt on you see the light of mainstream.

Last edited: