Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had posted an archive of the previous Liam video here. I'm not sure if it's still struck on youtube, but the second video mentioned in that screenshot as being struck is up on youtube currently. Here's an archive:

Liam McEvoy: The hidden allegations against Jeffree Star: An analysis (06/11/20)

And as long as I'm posting might as well add that JSC restocked the Cremated collection today AND the Conspiracy collection. So gorls are chimping. I've been creeping the Instagram lately just to see all the assmad comments from people every time they upload a picture featuring an influencer that is POC, or the brand publishes a virtue signaling muh black lives post. It's been pretty funny but nothing worth sharing.

FreyaDerp

hi
kiwifarms.net
So Shane and Jeffree are trending on twitter over orchestrating with Tati to cancel James Charles. Jeffree is ignoring it while Shane is freaking out on his Twitter.

I dont have links at the moment but I'll add when I'm out of bed.
Screenshot_20200621-065554_Chrome.jpg

Here is a link to Shane's side of all this. It's not from his Twitter but another user reposted it to the replies.

And this was left out so here:
EbB7e3wXkAAdAUT.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrugcarpet

kiwifarms.net
I seriously don't understand with people going to cancel Shane on Twitter. This shit was a year ago, Tati gained millions of new subs and James Charles is a big boy and from what I saw on Twitter - is now moving in to his own house. He is over it and living his live. All of those involved are making $$$$ out of people buying their shit because the stans bought overpriced make up.

Miss M

Ferret wearing human skin.
kiwifarms.net
I seriously don't understand with people going to cancel Shane on Twitter. This shit was a year ago, Tati gained millions of new subs and James Charles is a big boy and from what I saw on Twitter - is now moving in to his own house. He is over it and living his live. All of those involved are making $$$$ out of people buying their shit because the stans bought overpriced make up.
Because Shane isn’t the golden boy he made himself out to be. He actively took part in planning with Jeffree, stirred up drama, then profited off the Dokuseries and Make up release. I don’t care about James, Tati or Beauty YouTube in general, but Shane is still a cunt for being a part of who started it. It doesn’t matter if it was a year ago, there’s no excuse for it. And now that it came out he’s crying “My mental health, I’m so sensetive, I’m done with tea (unless it benefits me)”.

Never mind that his Docu on Jeffree was Jeffrees “redemption” to show he’s changed and a lot of people believed it. Shane used his platform and Fanbase to make Jeffree look redeemed shortly after the James drama he helped create in the first place. Of course it comes back on him, and while twitter canceling is cancer in itself, we are still better off not giving people like him money or attention.

goodgrief

kiwifarms.net

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
So Shane and Jeffree are trending on twitter over orchestrating with Tati to cancel James Charles. Jeffree is ignoring it while Shane is freaking out on his Twitter.

I dont have links at the moment but I'll add when I'm out of bed.
View attachment 1394173

Here is a link to Shane's side of all this. It's not from his Twitter but another user reposted it to the replies.

And this was left out so here:
View attachment 1394202
This sounds like it was written by Amberlynn lmfaooooo

VampStand

kiwifarms.net
Shane's a snake and deserves this backlash.
He paints himself as this sensitive sweet man but then goes out of his way to try and ruin a 17 year old kid's life?
He's lucky things worked out for James because can you imagine how much backlash Shane would have gotten if James life was ruined and he never recovered....

I don't follow James and maybe he got big headed but for Shane & Jeffree (older men) to orchestrate for a minor to be cancelled... thats pure evil.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is the most mismatched couple... where is jeffree's white trash confederate lover? 🙁
It's super convenient that he gets a black bf right as BLM is about to make Jeff look really, really cancelled. Guess it could be true love just kidding

Also, fun peripheral drama: Jeff's merchandise company, Killer Merch, produces Chris D'Elia's tour merchandise (and his ex-gf Whitney Cummings's). And guess who just got caught fucking high school girls he CONFIRMED were underage? That's another friend Jeffree's going to have to pretend he never met.

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
He paints himself as this sensitive sweet man but then goes out of his way to try and ruin a 17 year old kid's life?
He's lucky things worked out for James because can you imagine how much backlash Shane would have gotten if James life was ruined and he never recovered....

I don't follow James and maybe he got big headed but for Shane & Jeffree (older men) to orchestrate for a minor to be cancelled... thats pure evil.
I agree with all of this and have parroted such a view for a while.

Shane banks his whole identity on being an "anxiety ridden mess" who is just an "absolute sweetheart" but from the videos claiming he was on the phone cussing James Charles out to him simply saying "Jeffree will be Jeffree" (thus being complicit in the latter's behavior), it really paints him as a manipulative slime otherwise. He really tried justifying driving James Charles to near suicide for saying the entire drama debacle was just a 'piece of humble pie'. Was James suffering from big head syndrome? Sure, but the dude is young. Shane and Jeffree aren't.

He keeps harping that he is poor even though he owns a home in hidden hills and has a Mercedes G wagon, among other really expensive amenities. It's just a facade he keeps up to make it seem like he is an innocent sad, shy e-boy when in reality he is an overweight man child who has just as shitty of a past as Jeffree (black face, joking about engaging in pedophilia, etc.). Oh but no, Shane is just an outsider, he claims. He is never wrapped up in drama! When he clearly is.

What's the phrase? Birds of a feather...

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net

I know this is J*’s thread so, sorry to @savetwinkie for derailing but I’m really surprised Shane hasn’t been cancelled yet. We are all on kiwi farms so we PROBABLY don’t get offended easily but his movie “not cool” is riddled with jokes about minorities, the disabled, and the poor and the worst part is that the jokes aren’t even funny. ihateeverything has a really good video on it.

That being said, I can’t wait until jeff and Shane turn against each other and we get dramageddeon IV ❤