Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
There really needs to be a major thread by itself with the shit show that's happening with Jeffrey and Shane. It's going to get much worse for them.
There's rumors Tati is going to expose JS and Shane. So get ready for Dramageddon 2.0: How The Fuck Was Jeffree The Good Guy The First Time Around

Frankly I don't even know much about "Dramageddon" besides the fact that a bunch of over 30s were pearl clutching over a 19(?) year old and acting like he was a dangerous predator.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
There's rumors Tati is going to expose JS and Shane. So get ready for Dramageddon 2.0: How The Fuck Was Jeffree The Good Guy The First Time Around

Frankly I don't even know much about "Dramageddon" besides the fact that a bunch of over 30s were pearl clutching over a 19(?) year old and acting like he was a dangerous predator.
How does Tati have so much dirt?

pecansandies

MANAGER: My God.
kiwifarms.net

if so, i can't wait for the "beauty community" to have another bout of amnesia and totally forget that tati tried to publicly smear a 19yr old, showed her homophobic ass ("omg u tried to trick a straight man into thinking he's gay" literally not how any of that works, sis), silently watched Jeffree spin that into "James Charles is a sexual predator" and most of the internet dogpile him.... over fucking hair vitamins. she's a grown woman who tried to act above it all but couldn't just leave it at a conversation of "hey, you disappointed me" between the two of them. she's a huge cunt for what she did.

so if she does do this, and comes out of this as some kind of hero, it's not going to show some kind of changed community. it'll just be more business as usual.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There really needs to be a major thread by itself with the shit show that's happening with Jeffrey and Shane. It's going to get much worse for them.
Why? Jeffree has his own thread. Is Shane really enough of a lolcow to have a thread? Also 🌈🌈🌈 if you think Shane is getting cancelled.

In the meantime, as long as it pertains to Jeffree and doesn't get too autistic, Shane can be discussed here.

Tati has her own thread that's pretty dead
Same for James Charles albeit a little less dead
There is also a thread for Beauty Guru Salt which is where I will be moving shit IF it gets too off-topic for this thread. But I don't see why there should be a Jeffree Star thread AND a Jeffree/Shane drama thread.

cockle

kiwifarms.net
Does Shane have enough content to warrant a thread? Admittedly I'm not the most aware of Shane's doings (Stuff that I remember/comes to mind is the cat fucking, blackface, the whole "omg is jake paul a PsYcHoPaTh?" shit).

I feel like for now, Shane is lumped with Jeffree in regards to lolcow shit until Jeffree inevitably drops him like he drops everyone else. It's also rich how Shane used the mental health card, considering he and two other 30-year-old somethings bullied a 19-year-old to near-suicide. Also, the beauty community is MUCH larger than his lolcow sphere, there's plenty of non-problematic beauty gurus that aren't backstabbing lolcows.

Twitter is still a war zone, considering a few other things are happening. Hopefully the rumor of Tati dropping a video about Shane and J* is true, been wanting to eat popcorn recently.

VampStand

kiwifarms.net
Does Shane have enough content to warrant a thread? Admittedly I'm not the most aware of Shane's doings (Stuff that I remember/comes to mind is the cat fucking, blackface, the whole "omg is jake paul a PsYcHoPaTh?" shit).

I feel like for now, Shane is lumped with Jeffree in regards to lolcow shit until Jeffree inevitably drops him like he drops everyone else. It's also rich how Shane used the mental health card, considering he and two other 30-year-old somethings bullied a 19-year-old to near-suicide. Also, the beauty community is MUCH larger than his lolcow sphere, there's plenty of non-problematic beauty gurus that aren't backstabbing lolcows.

Twitter is still a war zone, considering a few other things are happening. Hopefully the rumor of Tati dropping a video about Shane and J* is true, been wanting to eat popcorn recently.
Sadly I tried making a thread for Shane today and it was deleted immediately. lol

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly I tried making a thread for Shane today and it was deleted immediately. lol
Yes, because it was trash hunny. 💅
Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 11.11.51 PM.png
That doesn't mean a Shane thread is unequivocally unwarranted, and your post is somewhat suggesting that so I'm clearing things up. If people want to brainstorm a thread on Shane Dawson there's a Thread Requests & Resources thread.

cockle

kiwifarms.net
Yes, because it was trash hunny. 💅
View attachment 1399286
That doesn't mean a Shane thread is unequivocally unwarranted, and your post is somewhat suggesting that so I'm clearing things up. If people want to brainstorm a thread on Shane Dawson there's a Thread Requests & Resources thread.
Let me guess, they made a thread without making a brainstorm thread in Prospering Grounds?

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They posted it directly to Beauty Parlor, yes. But even Prospering Grounds isn't appropriate for something so low effort. Again, discussing Shane here in the context of JS drama is fine but if people want to spitball a Shane thread they should use the Resources thread because that's exactly what it's for, and/or get a group DM going.

And before anyone cries about my being a bitch, I didn't even see the thread before it was deleted by an admin.

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
My favourite part of this trash fire is that Peter Monn has officially stopped giving a shit and has been dragging JS and Shane for the last week. Shane's meandering essay sounded like it was written by someone else, the audacity of this mediocre shillbag saying the beauty community was a shit show before he even got there is laughable.

The nastiness definitely ramped up when J* made his appearance. The "drama" for the beauty community used to be Michelle Phan doing a lazy ass makeup look with her fingers or someone not disclosing sponsorship. Now we have people being labelled predators and everyone is saving receipts for other creators cancellation day. What a mess.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I still want Nate to spill the tea. I imagine he signed an NDA and probably got the Michigan house/other amenities to keep his mouth shut
I'd be willing to make that roadtrip and get the dirty deets
and more dicpics
Loljk

But in all honesty, I don't think Nate cares to tell or have all the attention that comes with it. If I were him, I'd take the money and not think about J* ever again.

Not to say he doesnt like attention. His insta is full of half-nakies to lure in more poon. But he doesn't want to have that clusterfuck surround him (again) and I don't blame him - after being with Jeffree I'm sure he's had his fill of drama, backstabbing and scandal for a lifetime.

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
Not to say he doesnt like attention. His insta is full of half-nakies to lure in more poon. But he doesn't want to have that clusterfuck surround him (again) and I don't blame him - after being with Jeffree I'm sure he's had his fill of drama, backstabbing and scandal for a lifetime.
I know he probably has an NDA but I want to find out what was the real reason Nate told Jeffree JC was to be banned from the house, this was mostly a lie but JC isnt exactly a looming intimidating presence.