Celebrity Jeffree Star / Jeffrey Lynn Steininger - Sells Makeup, Really Dislikes Cunts

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net
The beauty community is a trainwreck filled to the brim with fags and faghags. There will always, always be bad blood and manipulative, shitty behavior among a community of image-obsessed, social-climbing gays and women. There's no way around it. After all, the beauty community is all about expensive makeup and flaunting wealth on the internet. I don't really think anybody is going to be done for in this situation because beauty gurus thrive on drama. All three of these idiots have been "cancelled" multiple times yet they are still making millions of dollars and driving around in their overpriced vehicles. Just because Shane got his shit kicked in by the Smith family on Twitter doesn't mean he won't continue making hundreds of thousands of dollars off his audience of teenage girls and ditzy women, not to mention his twink of a husband is also raking in the coins. Jeffree is a cockroach. You cannot kill this man. Jeffree Star could be running a gay trafficking ring and nobody would bat an eye, and after this blows over his grotesque extraterrestrial ass will continue making bank off of his shitty, gaudy palettes. Tati I suppose could see some real, significant backlash just for the fact that she is a straight woman, but again I'm sure she has backup money out the ass if anything really happens. This community is a cesspool run by slimy gays and it will continue to be that way because it always has been.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
The beauty community is a trainwreck filled to the brim with fags and faghags. There will always, always be bad blood and manipulative, shitty behavior among a community of image-obsessed, social-climbing gays and women. There's no way around it. After all, the beauty community is all about expensive makeup and flaunting wealth on the internet. I don't really think anybody is going to be done for in this situation because beauty gurus thrive on drama. All three of these idiots have been "cancelled" multiple times yet they are still making millions of dollars and driving around in their overpriced vehicles. Just because Shane got his shit kicked in by the Smith family on Twitter doesn't mean he won't continue making hundreds of thousands of dollars off his audience of teenage girls and ditzy women, not to mention his twink of a husband is also raking in the coins. Jeffree is a cockroach. You cannot kill this man. Jeffree Star could be running a gay trafficking ring and nobody would bat an eye, and after this blows over his grotesque extraterrestrial ass will continue making bank off of his shitty, gaudy palettes. Tati I suppose could see some real, significant backlash just for the fact that she is a straight woman, but again I'm sure she has backup money out the ass if anything really happens. This community is a cesspool run by slimy gays and it will continue to be that way because it always has been.
I've gotten to the point where I can't stand to watch ANY of them.
Between this constant drama, and everyone pandering to BLMLGBQT, the only videos I watch now are cat and train ones.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing she said about Jeffree is revelatory except this: he owns half of Morphe. I fucking knew it! I knew he had his dick in Morphe.

I really, really hate this 'I'm a fragile flower without personal agency being helplessly blown by the winds of evil' bullshit. All that video did was make me deeply dislike her, and confirm what a slimy little shitstick Shane is.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing she said about Jeffree is revelatory except this: he owns half of Morphe. I fucking knew it! I knew he had his dick in Morphe.

I really, really hate this 'I'm a fragile flower without personal agency being helplessly blown by the winds of evil' bullshit. All that video did was make me deeply dislike her, and confirm what a slimy little shitstick Shane is.
Jeffree has made his money off Shane's back, so watch him discard the guy. His Morphe ties mean hes made megabucks off of James's back too, and we saw what happened there. He did the same thing to Manny not long after their collab.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net

I didn't watch all of her video, so it IS true he owns part of Morphe, then. Figures, all of his buddies released collections with them until he got what he wanted and dumped them.
Laura Lee, Manny, James Charles.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has a massive ego, thinking all these people need her help, to be mentored by her, to be supervised by her as they become bEtTeR pEoPlE behind the scenes of Youtube/social media. She's one of those who doesn't realize how big her ego is because it' manifests as wanting to halp and in her faith. It's ironic that she was concerned at JC's "entitlement" and how he needed to be "humbled" when her ego is clearly yuge.

That's not to say I don't feel for her. She got took 100% by Jeffree and Shane, this is pretty gross they knew she was a victim of sexual assault and exploited that in their manipulation tactics for their own financial gain.

pecansandies

MANAGER: My God.
kiwifarms.net
so the way its coming across is that jeffree plays nice with these influences to land a morphe collab/generate morphe sales (the discount codes, etc). and once he's done he gets into drama with them? then spins it like "i cant keep friends because of my money/fame" like he's the one who keeps getting wronged... even though he's the common denominator all across the board. don't get me wrong, i believe it but i just want to make sure i got it right.

the part i dont get is why jeffree wouldnt just end the contracts amicably. why go through all the drama? (edit: probably to keep distracting his audience from how problematic he is i think)

regardless of everything it's fucking weird to think that most of the beauty community drama all comes down to who is profitable for morphe and how long. i feel like if jeffree throws shane under the bus after this itll pretty much confirm it

(i could be so way off the mark with all this cause im high rn)

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the part i dont get is why jeffree wouldnt just end the contracts amicably. why go through all the drama? (edit: probably to keep distracting his audience from how problematic he is i think)
I think he enjoys it for one. And because it's not just about ending their contracts with Morphe, it's about ending them, making sure they will never ever eclipse him. Lara Lee, Manny, whoever the fuck all those people have/ or previously had their own makeup brands and J* ensured they'll never reach is level. Maybe they never would have anyway. But he made sure of it

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
regardless of everything it's fucking weird to think that most of the beauty community drama all comes down to who is profitable for morphe and how long. i feel like if jeffree throws shane under the bus after this itll pretty much confirm it
That's a really interesting observation, actually. There's no way the original brand owners are innocent in this shitfit, and they've flown under the radar this whole time while Jeff's been their point man.

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
Jeffree has made his money off Shane's back, so watch him discard the guy. His Morphe ties mean hes made megabucks off of James's back too, and we saw what happened there. He did the same thing to Manny not long after their collab.
Tati mentioned it in her video and it was discussed during the original Dramageddon, but Jeffree has been making bank on James' Sisters Apparel alone (not taking into account the Morphe connection).

Tati didn'tactually confirm that he has a stake in Morphe though, did she? I don't want to rewatch the video but I'm fairly certain she said she thinks he does or something.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoReturn

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Tati mentioned it in her video and it was discussed during the original Dramageddon, but Jeffree has been making bank on James' Sisters Apparel alone (not taking into account the Morphe connection).

Tati didn'tactually confirm that he has a stake in Morphe though, did she? I don't want to rewatch the video but I'm fairly certain she said she thinks he does or something.
I thought Jeffree dropped James apparel line when Dramageddon started?

• Agree
Reactions: hourglass figure

yygg

kiwifarms.net
Yeah - she said allegedly, but she must have pretty trustworthy sources on that. Its confusing though, because both the Shane Dawson series and the Conspiracy palette have been removed from Morphe, sooooo... either he doesn't have that much sway or he's allowed Shane and the palette get kinda thrown under the bus for the sake of image?

Apteryx

absolument transphobe
kiwifarms.net
What I don't get is that Tati says she's moved twice, fears for her safety etc. The same thing that Blaire White said. Not that I trust either of them but what the fuck is going on? I know there's a lot of money involved but this is painting Jeffree as some kind of mafia don. Is he going to let his pomeranians loose on them?

They are all self-absorbed idiots. Tati and James are dumb, easy to manipulate and influence. Shane is a slimy dirtbag and I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually a pedo. Jeffree is probably the smartest of them all and has really curated this image of powerful supervillain. As much as I enjoy the drama, I'm tired of his wannabe puppet master persona.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
What I don't get is that Tati says she's moved twice, fears for her safety etc. The same thing that Blaire White said. Not that I trust either of them but what the fuck is going on? I know there's a lot of money involved but this is painting Jeffree as some kind of mafia don. Is he going to let his pomeranians loose on them?

They are all self-absorbed idiots. Tati and James are dumb, easy to manipulate and influence. Shane is a slimy dirtbag and I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually a pedo. Jeffree is probably the smartest of them all and has really curated this image of powerful supervillain. As much as I enjoy the drama, I'm tired of his wannabe puppet master persona.
I don't think it's so much Jeffree, but his crazy stans.
I'm pretty sure Tati lived near him in Calabasas, and it wouldn't surprise me if he let her address slip. Some of those loons will come knocking on the door at midnight and demand these people perform for them. Or worse.

latter day taint

Shady Bitch
kiwifarms.net
J* fans are borderline culty. A friend of a friend is a huge J* fan, and thinks he pisses gold and poops diamonds. She makes excuses for his rotten and ratchet behavior. If you present her with evidence that contradicts her worldview she cries it is all fake and her little J* fag hags come running to defend him.

These are all women in their 30's and 40's. It baffles me.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
J* fans are borderline culty. A friend of a friend is a huge J* fan, and thinks he pisses gold and poops diamonds. She makes excuses for his rotten and ratchet behavior. If you present her with evidence that contradicts her worldview she cries it is all fake and her little J* fag hags come running to defend him.

These are all women in their 30's and 40's. It baffles me.
What the actual fuck? Why? Why would they be into him?

Reactions: DavieJones714