Votes: 92 37.2%
  • John Podesta

Votes: 102 41.3%

• Total voters

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
And why is that?
I havent really followed all that mutch the hollywood dumbster fire
It’s a rumor started by Enty, the site owner, to drive traffic to his site. Absolutely nothing more.

In actual Epstein news:

NYPD let convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein skip judge-ordered check-ins
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein never once checked in with city cops in the eight-plus years since a Manhattan judge ordered him to do so every 90 days — and the NYPD says it’s fine with that.

After being labeled a worst-of-the-worst, Level 3 sex offender in 2011, Epstein should have reported in person to verify his address 34 times before he was arrested Saturday on federal child sex-trafficking charges.

Violating requirements of the state’s 1996 Sex Offender Registration Act — including checking in with law enforcement — is a felony punishable by up to four years in prison for a first offense.

Subsequent violations carry a sentence of up to seven years each.

But the NYPD hasn’t required the billionaire financier — who owns a $77 million Upper East Side townhouse — to check in since he registered as a sex offender in New York over the controversial 2008 plea bargain he struck in Florida amid allegations he sexually abused scores of underage girls in his Palm Beach mansion.

Several current and former high-ranking NYPD officials were shocked to learn from The Post that the department had given Epstein a pass on his periodic check-ins, with one saying, “It makes no sense.”

“The NYPD can’t modify a court order,” a source said. “If the judge says he has to report here, he has to report here.”

Another source said Epstein was “supposed to go to SOMU,” an acronym for the NYPD’s Sex Offender Monitoring Unit, located in the Manhattan criminal courthouse at 100 Centre St.

“If he didn’t, then he’s in violation and they could have arrested him,” the source said.

The NYPD maintains that Epstein, 66, wasn’t required to check in with New York cops because he claims his primary residence is a private island, Little St. John, in the US Virgin Islands.

But state Supreme Court Justice Ruth Pickholz considered and rejected that very argument by defense lawyer Sandra Musumeci during the Jan. 18, 2011, hearing.

Musumeci insisted that Epstein wasn’t a “resident of New York” and that his seven-story townhouse at 9 E. 71st St. was a “vacation home” at which he had no plans to ever stay “longer than a period 10 days.”

Pickholz insisted that Epstein would have to abide by the mandatory reporting requirements for Level 3 offenders.

“I am sorry he may have to come here every 90 days,” she said, according to an official transcript. “He can give up his New York home if he does not want to come every 90 days.”

That was the same hearing where, in a highly controversial move, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office tried to argue on Epstein’s behalf that he should be deemed a low-risk Level 1 offender, which would have exempted him from the reporting requirements.

The DA’s office has said that the prosecutor in that case — Jennifer Gaffney, who quit last year — “made a mistake” and that DA Cyrus Vance Jr. was unaware of it at the time.

In March, an NYPD spokeswoman told the Washington Post that Epstein never checked in following Pickholz’s ruling. Asked repeatedly about that admission this week, the NYPD declined comment.

Asked about her ruling, state court spokesman Lucian Chalfen said Pickholz “stands by what was said in court, on the record, at the hearing and has had no further role in any type of enforcement. That’s not the court’s role.”

In addition to verifying a sex offender’s address, the 90-day check-ins allow cops to take a new photograph if the offender’s appearance has changed, so it can be updated online.

The NYPD cop assigned to monitor Epstein has repeatedly complained to Vance’s Sex Crimes Unit that Epstein wasn’t in compliance, according to a source familiar with the matter.

But prosecutors told the cop to merely send Epstein a letter reminding him of his reporting requirement.

A Vance spokesman denied that allegation, saying “the NYPD — which is the agency responsible for monitoring SORA compliance — has repeatedly told us that Mr. Epstein was in full compliance with the law.”

“Our office vigorously prosecutes all failure-to-verify cases. Our prosecutors did not and would not discourage the NYPD from making an arrest,” Vance spokesman Danny Frost said.

NYPD spokesman Phillip Walzak said the SOMU “monitored Epstein while his reporting address was in New York City.”

“The NYPD is proud of its hard work alongside our federal partners to make the case against Epstein that led to his arrest for his vile crimes, and that will ultimately bring justice for his victims.”

An NYPD spokesman added that this took place years ago, before much of the current leadership at the NYPD was in place.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Hey hey, don't insinuate Trump associates with pedos. This is kiwifarms, you might get neg-rates!
But the fact you can't swing a dead fox around left wing circles without hitting someone who supports sexual deviancy, committed sexual deviancy or knew about crimes going on and didn't say it, or a combination of the previous doesn't seem to bother you? I confus.

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
Hey hey, don't insinuate Trump associates with pedos. This is kiwifarms, you might get neg-rates!
I'm sure there wouldn't be nearly as many neg-rates if the Lolita Express flight logs clearly showed Trump taking multiple trips to St James (ahem), instead of: "Drumpf said something nice about Epstein once and mentioned that Epstein likes young girls! hurdurr SMOKING GUN!!OMGWTFBBQ!eleventy-0ne!!!"

ETA: If Trump is credibly implicated in any of this pedo shit, I'll be the first one to recommend slitting his ballsack and running his legs through the slit sideways.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
You're wasting your time, m8. A&H is basically r/the Donald-lite. Any criticisms of Trump no matter how valid are instantly brigaded by MAGApedes who will rate you negatively into oblivion. Its pointless trying to argue with them as they'll just obfuscate, split hairs and then call you an ORANGE MAN BAD NPC when you call them on it. Apparently since a lot of people criticize him, all of those criticisms are instantly invalid and he MUST be an innocent angel who dindunuffin. He's surrounded himself with a circus of some of the most corrupt people on the planet but he himself can do no wrong. And the verifiably scummy shit he HAS done only makes his followers worship him more.

Arguing with a Trump supporter is like yelling at a wall, ironically enough.
A&H may be a cesspit at times, but anyone who unironically believes in Anarcho-Communism doesn't have room to criticize someone who supports Trump.

Myself, I am fairly mixed in my feelings about Trump. I voted against him in 2016 but honestly, he's not as bad as I thought he would be despite his flaws.

He's better than Obama or Dubya, but then again that bar is a criminally low one to clear. Even Jimmy Carter was better than Obama or Bush.

Also, holy fuck this thread got really big really fast.

I need to do some catching up because things apparently got interesting if it's this long...

the real heisenberg

theoretical autist
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there wouldn't be nearly as many neg-rates if the Lolita Express flight logs clearly showed Trump taking multiple trips to St James (ahem), instead of: "Drumpf said something nice about Epstein once and mentioned that Epstein likes young girls! hurdurr SMOKING GUN!!OMGWTFBBQ!eleventy-0ne!!!"
Is that what that's about? I just thought the quote was hilarious.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of your political opinions, Alexander Acosta deserves to get shitcanned for that infuriatingly light plea deal he gave Epstein in 2007. Not only did he betray the victims and make sure Epstein got off with a slap on the wrist, he made it so the other people involved wouldn't be investigated further.

Facing a 53-page federal indictment, Epstein could have ended up in federal prison for the rest of his life.

But on the morning of the breakfast meeting, a deal was struck — an extraordinary plea agreement that would conceal the full extent of Epstein’s crimes and the number of people involved.

Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.
In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14,[26] he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Instead of being sent to state prison as are the majority of sex offenders convicted in Florida, Epstein was housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Jail. He was able to hire his own security detail and was allowed "work release" to his downtown office for up to 12 hours a day six days a week.[27] He served 13 months before being released for a year of probation. While on probation he was allowed numerous trips on his corporate jet to his homes in Manhattan and the U.S. Virgin Islands.[28]
He's a piece of shit.

Palpatine

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of your political opinions, Alexander Acosta deserves to get shitcanned for that infuriatingly light plea deal he gave Epstein in 2007. Not only did he betray the victims and make sure Epstein got off with a slap on the wrist, he made it so the other people involved wouldn't be investigated further.

He's a piece of shit.
Yet I tend to believe him when he said that he was told from above not to do anything to Epstein because he belong to the "intelligence". If this is true he's just a pathetic minion in the scheme. He should get away with a slap to the wrist but only if he points out who is this higher up that got Epstein out.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
idk why ya'll are so obsessed with pzzagate when the franklin cover up is a thing that actually happened and is much more interesting
Sorry, wikipedia said the Franklin prostitution ring was fake. And we always believe our MSM sources.

Trump banned him from Mar-a-Lago for assaulting an underaged girl. The only photo we have of them together is slightly before this incident 15 years ago. Trump doesn't show up on any of the flight logs for the Lolita Express. The Lawyers say they've got nothing linking this to Trump.

As soon as we have some evidence I'll be willing to believe otherwise. Until then, it just looks like an emotional plea for you to please hate Trump, because MSM told me to.

Last edited:
idk why ya'll are so obsessed with pzzagate when the franklin cover up is a thing that actually happened and is much more interesting
Pizzagate is interested because Q seems to claim that it is real, and the Q thing may be a LARP but it wasn't started by neckbeards. I heard that you can't just bring any old poster to a Trump rally; all posters and signs have to be approved by the secret service, or by somebody. I think that the Q posters couldn't make it into the Trump rallies without Trump's approval. I think he did approve of the whole Q thing. He ordered it and signed off on it. I consider Q to be viral marketing created by the Trump administration. It may all be a LARP, but it's interesting. I don't think we've ever seen anything like this LARP from the White House before.

I think trump also approved this crap

Last edited:

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
It's clear you know a lot about the Serbian conflict, but it is mostly off topic sperging.
Just never mind the actual fucking child sex trafficking ring that was being run out of Bosnia by occupying UN peacekeepers and civilian contractors, to which Epstein may be materially connected.

Also white knighting Tony Podesta is just weird. Chances of him being scum are not low.
Pizzagate's about John, not Tony. Which is completely bass-ackwards considering Tony's actually the one with the extensive overseas connections who was already implicated in some serious shit, of which the Manafort fiasco was only part. And Tony's the one who seems to have mysteriously dropped off the face of the planet in the past six months after questioning by the Mueller investigation. But that's likely more closely linked to the DNC/Clinton camp ties to Russia.

Reactions: Venus

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
But the fact you can't swing a dead fox around left wing circles without hitting someone who supports sexual deviancy, committed sexual deviancy or knew about crimes going on and didn't say it, or a combination of the previous doesn't seem to bother you? I confus.
What if I swung a naked young boy around a group of conservatives and hit a Catholic priest, a republican, and several white men from Alabama? How many sexual deviants would I hit?

Yop Yop

kiwifarms.net
They go straight to jail, they usually don't get a plea deal to serve 5 months and then have the media spin it about Trump.

View attachment 836580
YeeeeaaAahhhhhh but most of the time they just get transferred to a different church. If you wanna keep pretending only leftists can be sexual deviants, be my guest. But you're my exceptional guest.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
What if I swung a naked young boy around a group of conservatives and hit a Catholic priest, a republican, and several white men from Alabama? How many sexual deviants would I hit?
Why are you touching a naked boy? Why are you being so defensive? How come you mentioned 'white men' but not black men when sex crimes against minors are disgustingly rampant in inner-city, black neighborhoods?

So do you have some solid evidence that the president actually participated in any of this? Your entire argument seems to hang on the very tenuous "He talked to him before so that means he's guilty" line of thought. Does that mean because Trump talked with Obama behind closed doors he's responsible for the drone strikes against those wedding caravans?

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
Watching Dick Masterson lose his mind while looking at pictures of the creepy child raping temple on Epstein's island is something else. Seriously, what the fuck is with that child raping temple? It's fucking insane.
That's some Marquis De Sade shit If I've ever seen it. In Justine he wrote about a seemingly normal church with a giant sex dungeon underneath. Seemed ridiculous when I read it at the time lmao

Last edited:

Yop Yop

kiwifarms.net
Why are you touching a naked boy? Why are you being so defensive? How come you mentioned 'white men' but not black men when sex crimes against minors are disgustingly rampant in inner-city, black neighborhoods?

So do you have some solid evidence that the president actually participated in any of this? Your entire argument seems to hang on the very tenuous "He talked to him before so that means he's guilty" line of thought. Does that mean because Trump talked with Obama behind closed doors he's responsible for the drone strikes against those wedding caravans?
Because @Wraith mentioned only leftists in his sexual deviancy comment. I'm just here to remind you that autism is a spectrum, that extends both left and right. But most of the time it leans right.

And yes trump is responsible, he basically took all of his ideas from Obama anyway.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino