• Tony Podesta

Votes: 117 34.8%
  • John Podesta

Votes: 130 38.7%

• Total voters

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of your political opinions, Alexander Acosta deserves to get shitcanned for that infuriatingly light plea deal he gave Epstein in 2007. Not only did he betray the victims and make sure Epstein got off with a slap on the wrist, he made it so the other people involved wouldn't be investigated further.

He's a piece of shit.
13 months is too fucking lenient for a serial sex offender with too much money. Dershowitz should also get a 5.56mm bullet to the head for aiding and abetting a criminal.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
wasn't even 13 months if you count the 6 days a week he was allowed to leave to "work"
Similar to Brazil, where stealing chicken because your children are starving lands you five years in moderate security prison, but stealing the country's coffers for 8 years for over 2 trillion USD just gets fanatics telling people you're innocent.

And the media believes it.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
What if I swung a naked young boy around a group of conservatives and hit a Catholic priest, a republican, and several white men from Alabama? How many sexual deviants would I hit?
I don't think what you said was unfair. Let me in my most autistic way break down what I honestly think.
Autism warning: What are you doing? Don't read this sperging!
1. -
I personally don't trust catholics or any Christians even though I am one because hurr, personal terror reasons, but there is something you probably don't know. One thing the left does is infiltrate organizations and tear them apart from the inside. Look at all the complaints from people about their interference in various hobbies, businesses, politics and so forth. It used to be an old communist russia thing to destroy some organizations with sleepers. I wish I was kidding.
I despise pedos, and I'm pretty sure some pedos in my past want me dead still, and there was a catholic angle to it all. But here is what I learned from experience: just because someone says they are Christian, republican, conservative, etc, doesn't mean they are. People do lie to get something over on you. Just because someone says they are Christian / catholic / etc., doesn't mean they study or have their act right, so they might not even know about the faith / religion they supposedly profess.
The initial rule in Christianity is that hurting a kid is so rotten that you should die for it. God hates it, but people are disobedient. The initial rule of the left is there are no sexual rules, even when it comes to kids now. If you get caught, blame Trump.
Look back at minimally the last 20 years at left wing nut cases demanding that Christianity be changed, or they put psychopath traitors as pastors, preachers, reverends and the like that try to change what God said to indoctrinate people into liberalism.

2. -
It is the left that openly endorses deviancy. And again with number 1, just because someone is a republican doesn't mean they are, or are acting right. There is no history of the republicans / conservatives openly endorsing deviancy or defending someone who did something vile. I wouldn't be surprised if a few "republicans" were fakes or were doing something rotten. That's what a 2 by 4 to the head is for.
Show me anywhere where a right winger hears about some vile thing another "republican" did and demands we attack somebody else, and then say the bad behavior is now the new morals like the left does. I'm pretty sure that's inordinately rare.
Remember the left are the ones with the fake stories about "I became a far / alt right but I'm better now!" and "my 8 year old said something against an evol whyte man in public and everybody clapped!" They lie on a regular basis. You never really know until ya know, ya dig?

3. -
White men...
Well we know what racist tree you swing from. Odd we never hear about how wrong it is to encourage kids from the ages of 11-17 to be promiscuous in schools run by the left or in any community. It's always give them free condoms and abortions, or tax the public to pay for the babies that don't end up in a dumpster. How odd you only picked out one color group. A hurr.
I wonder if we did a study of teen pregnancy in dem communities, what the percentages of that would be, including kids from the ages of 11-17 getting knocked up by people 18+? But you chose to write down what you did. Hmm.

4. -
Unlike the left, you have pretty much no movement on the right openly advocating teen pregnancy, promiscuity, and all the sexual degeneracy that the left does. And you see the rampant destruction because of it. So your premise is, well, I wouldn't doubt there would be a few in existence. But unlike the left, it would be looked down upon, and unlike YOU, we wouldn't shift the blame for those people's evil actions to a political figure we didn't like.

In autism's short, you suck bawls. Your mom sucks bawls, and the horse you rode in on.
Why did you read the above? Why? I just sperged. Just give me my autism ratings and move right along.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Because @Wraith mentioned only leftists in his sexual deviancy comment. I'm just here to remind you that autism is a spectrum, that extends both left and right. But most of the time it leans right.

And yes trump is responsible, he basically took all of his ideas from Obama anyway.
Funny, re-reading Wraith's post it seems that he's implying that there's a high amount of sexual predators hiding out on that side, not that the entire left are all pedos.

Are you projecting? Tell me, have you prayed and talked to god about your anger problems.

So it was Obama's idea to grab 'em by the pussy?

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think what you said was unfair. Let me in my most autistic way break down what I honestly think.
Autism warning: What are you doing? Don't read this sperging!
1. -
I personally don't trust catholics or any Christians even though I am one because hurr, personal terror reasons, but there is something you probably don't know. One thing the left does is infiltrate organizations and tear them apart from the inside. Look at all the complaints from people about their interference in various hobbies, businesses, politics and so forth. It used to be an old communist russia thing to destroy some organizations with sleepers. I wish I was kidding.
I despise pedos, and I'm pretty sure some pedos in my past want me dead still, and there was a catholic angle to it all. But here is what I learned from experience: just because someone says they are Christian, republican, conservative, etc, doesn't mean they are. People do lie to get something over on you. Just because someone says they are Christian / catholic / etc., doesn't mean they study or have their act right, so they might not even know about the faith / religion they supposedly profess.
The initial rule in Christianity is that hurting a kid is so rotten that you should die for it. God hates it, but people are disobedient. The initial rule of the left is there are no sexual rules, even when it comes to kids now. If you get caught, blame Trump.
Look back at minimally the last 20 years at left wing nut cases demanding that Christianity be changed, or they put psychopath traitors as pastors, preachers, reverends and the like that try to change what God said to indoctrinate people into liberalism.

2. -
It is the left that openly endorses deviancy. And again with number 1, just because someone is a republican doesn't mean they are, or are acting right. There is no history of the republicans / conservatives openly endorsing deviancy or defending someone who did something vile. I wouldn't be surprised if a few "republicans" were fakes or were doing something rotten. That's what a 2 by 4 to the head is for.
Show me anywhere where a right winger hears about some vile thing another "republican" did and demands we attack somebody else, and then say the bad behavior is now the new morals like the left does. I'm pretty sure that's inordinately rare.
Remember the left are the ones with the fake stories about "I became a far / alt right but I'm better now!" and "my 8 year old said something against an evol whyte man in public and everybody clapped!" They lie on a regular basis. You never really know until ya know, ya dig?

3. -
White men...
Well we know what racist tree you swing from. Odd we never hear about how wrong it is to encourage kids from the ages of 11-17 to be promiscuous in schools run by the left or in any community. It's always give them free condoms and abortions, or tax the public to pay for the babies that don't end up in a dumpster. How odd you only picked out one color group. A hurr.
I wonder if we did a study of teen pregnancy in dem communities, what the percentages of that would be, including kids from the ages of 11-17 getting knocked up by people 18+? But you chose to write down what you did. Hmm.

4. -
Unlike the left, you have pretty much no movement on the right openly advocating teen pregnancy, promiscuity, and all the sexual degeneracy that the left does. And you see the rampant destruction because of it. So your premise is, well, I wouldn't doubt there would be a few in existence. But unlike the left, it would be looked down upon, and unlike YOU, we wouldn't shift the blame for those people's evil actions to a political figure we didn't like.

In autism's short, you suck bawls. Your mom sucks bawls, and the horse you rode in on.
Why did you read the above? Why? I just sperged. Just give me my autism ratings and move right along.
That's the odd thing I've noticed though, it's Christians and "rednecks" that are the typical pedo stereotype in society. But if you just look everywhere, you see it. Interestingly it's the Church who cops most of the flak, even though I'd say it's probably the same as any powerful group.

weset.jpg

dossier.jpg

belgian.jpg

code.jpg

ring.jpg

This simply tells me the Church no longer has the power to silence people. But governments, and the entertainment industry are doing just fine, and no one wants to question Black Culture, that's just a powder keg. No, much easier to sleep at night thinking the Church are the repository of all pedophiles, and everyone else is a good person. And I'm sure the people that operate outside of the Church like it that way.

Last edited:

GloryHole Stalker

I play with myself...
kiwifarms.net
It's strange... or maybe not, in light of recent events, but when the stories of pedo Catholic preists started to blow up in the late 90s early 2000s, at the same time I remember hearing a story on NPR about pedo rabbis. And at the time I figured that would gain traction too. Well it didn't. One story on NPR, then silence. Really makes you think... or not.

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wasn't even 13 months if you count the 6 days a week he was allowed to leave to "work"
For anyone curious as to what that actually translates into, it means that if he only had to appear at the jail for 12 hours every day for 390 days except the one day he was mandated to stay in the prison for the entire 24 hours, that would mean he essentially only spent ~222 days (~5,300 hrs.) in jail. The thing is: People sleep, and if you assume that Epstein slept for an average of about 8 hours a day and only went to the jail to sleep--which is a pretty fair assumption--that would mean that you'd need to subtract 3,120 hours (390 days x 8 hrs. per day) from the amount of "waking time" that he spent in a cell.

I've had to go back and re-check the math on this dozens of times because it's so fucking bafflingly low that it's making me doubt my ability to do math. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I really want to believe that his sentence wasn't this fucking pathetic and I'm actually just shit at math, but based on the assumption that he slept for 8 hours every day, that would mean that Epstein only effectively served ~2,220 waking hours inside of a cell, or ~92 days.

VanDerLubbe

kiwifarms.net
It's strange... or maybe not in light of recent events, but when the stories of pedo Catholic preists started to blow up in the late 90s early 2000s, at the same time I remember hearing a story on NPR about pedo rabbis. And at the time I figured that would gain traction too. Well it didn't. One story on NPR, then silence. Really makes you think... or not.
I saw a doc somewhat recently about child rape in the hasidic Jewish community. It profiled how messed up some of the victims lives were as a result of it. I'm trying to find it now but I'm not having any luck. There seems to be one specific hasidic jew who speaks out about it.

I imagine there are some cultural differences and other factors that make this the case. Jews, and hasidic Jews are extremely insular, they also have that doctrine about never speaking out against other jews to an outside authority. And the catholic sex abuse cases were just astronomical.

So what you are telling me, a 70 year old man that advised the President of United states carries cloth maps of the world, with Pizza related imagery on them, on his person, and it was apparently important enough to return to it's owner. One of the most powerful people in Washington needed his novelty cloth map returned?

If I believe it, then Washington is run by a bunch of adult toddlers. Is that worse?
I'm not telling you I know what happened. Only that those messages can be very easily explainable. Plus, occams razor and such. I'm more likely to believe someone might have left a novelty handkerchief that may or may not have belonged to them rather than a handkerchief being the smoking gun evidence of a satanic child sex abuse cult that extends to the highest echelons of the US government. It's ridiculous and very reminiscent of the 80s Satanic sex abuse scare.

Last edited:

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/jeffrey-epstein-bail/index.html

Now his defense is recommending house arrest before they've even had the bail hearing. In his NY mansion, you know, the ones the feds just raided and is pending asset seizure.

These motherfuckers. No, you keep him in a windowless, locked, safehouse and only let him out to go straight to court and back. No opportunity for him to commit suicide by pneumonia whatsoever.

I saw a doc somewhat recently about child rape in the hasidic Jewish community. It profiled how messed up some of the victims lives were as a result of it. I'm trying to find it now but I'm not having any luck. There seems to be one specific hasidic jew who speaks out about it.

I imagine there are some cultural differences and other factors that make this the case. Jews, and hasidic Jews are extremely insular, they also have that doctrine about never speaking out against other jews to an outside authority. And the catholic sex abuse cases were just astronomical.

I'm not telling you I know what happened. Only that those messages can be very easily explainable. Plus, occams razor and such. I'm more likely to believe someone might have left a novelty handkerchief that may or may not have belonged to them rather than a handkerchief being the smoking gun evidence of a satanic child sex abuse cult that extends to the highest echelons of the US government. It's ridiculous and very reminiscent of the 80s Satanic sex abuse scare.
Joined this week. Shilling hard. Is shareblue still hiring?

Seriously, we need a probation period for a&h...

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
The most likely explanation is that they were discussing something illegal using coded language. I always assumed it was drugs.

I think these dumbfuck boomers literally wrote MAP on a handkerchief along with some cryptic remarks about what their preferences in innocent victims were using pizza code.

The real estate agent found it, assumed it was some weird hanky, and being a professional wanted to return it to their client.

Hillary, Podesta and their ilk are absolute morons.
No no come on, obviously it was a cloth map of pizza places, like everyone has. You don't just let a man lose his map to pizza!

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
Only that those messages can be very easily explainable. Plus, occams razor and such. I'm more likely to believe someone might have left a novelty handkerchief that may or may not have belonged to them rather than a handkerchief being the smoking gun evidence of a satanic child sex abuse cult that extends to the highest echelons of the US government.
"easily explainable"
Please give me an example.
The realtor that found the handkerchief did not mention anything about a map. Just a handkerchief - cloth square, white/black.
How is it that from that, Susan tells John about a "pizza related map"?

Posting random pictures of restaurant placemats is not an "easily explainable" explanation. lmfao.
If John left his actual pizza restaurant placemat, a) the realtor would have said "Hey, I found a map, is this yours?" or b) the realtor would probly have just thrown it away, FFS.

or. If the realtor was involved in the scene, and recognized the article as something with meaning (or incriminating), she might have described it as a handkerchief so as not to say "Hey guiz I found your pedo map, lulz" in a fucking e-mail... not realizing that Susan wouldn't be so smart.

p.s: Nobody said anything about "MUH SATANISTS!"

And to think, I almost upvoted your post cuz I thought you were being ironic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino