Votes: 94 38.1%
  • Tony Podesta

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • John Podesta

Votes: 102 41.3%

• Total voters

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
Hillary, Podesta and their ilk are absolute morons.
Yeah this is pretty much it.

These people who openly discussed state secrets in emails to and from gmail accounts, through unsecured wifi and on unsecured personal devices, kept personal servers off government property without proper updates or any sort of actual securty, and the lid was blown off by a basic bitch phishing scam. Despite being expressly told not to do these things, repeatedly, by the State Department and our own intelligence community. Their associates are the very special sort of people who do things like tweet dick pics taken and sent by government-issued hardware.

Gmail Boy literally got in front of the nation on live TV, said they weren't seeking to press charges against Server Girl because she was literally too stupid to indict, and the whole fucking country, love or hate Clinton, said "yeah that sounds about right".

Yet these same people somehow managed to devise a fairly complex pictographic and linguistic code, and consistently maintain its use for years, even through media apparently safe enough to discuss ongoing CIA operations and black site locations?

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe assumption one of these people did something like draw a map to a nearby pizza place on a hanky if they were talking about ordering pizza and couldn't figure out the place's location, instead of going to Google maps and printing, or using phone GPS.

spiritofamermaid

happiest fish in the water
kiwifarms.net
Wait, I have a question. So, Epstein will lose a lot of his financials, such as his townhouse. However, how is that (and the case regarding the judge) NOT an instance of civil asset forfeiture, which was deemed unconstitutional by SCOTUS?
Also, what will happen to his money if he's actually put in jail? I'm guessing normally his assets are frozen, but he'll die before he gets out of jail (isn't he like pretty old?).

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I have a question. So, Epstein will lose a lot of his financials, such as his townhouse. However, how is that (and the case regarding the judge) NOT an instance of civil asset forfeiture, which was deemed unconstitutional by SCOTUS?
You're referring to Timbs? That only applies to civil forfeiture, forfeiture of assets not materially related to the criminal activity for which the defendant is charged. That doesn't apply to shit like RICO and those new sex trafficking laws, wherein the forfeiture is criminal--i.e. the assets were acquired via criminal activity, proceeds from criminal activity, and/or substantially used for criminal activity.

Which, considering SDNY is seeking to seize fucking everything, probably means everything he owns is part of his diddler shenanigans.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is pretty much it.

These people who openly discussed state secrets in emails to and from gmail accounts, through unsecured wifi and on unsecured personal devices, kept personal servers off government property without proper updates or any sort of actual securty, and the lid was blown off by a basic bitch phishing scam. Despite being expressly told not to do these things, repeatedly, by the State Department and our own intelligence community. Their associates are the very special sort of people who do things like tweet dick pics taken and sent by government-issued hardware.

Gmail Boy literally got in front of the nation on live TV, said they weren't seeking to press charges against Server Girl because she was literally too stupid to indict, and the whole fucking country, love or hate Clinton, said "yeah that sounds about right".

Yet these same people somehow managed to devise a fairly complex pictographic and linguistic code, and consistently maintain its use for years, even through media apparently safe enough to discuss ongoing CIA operations and black site locations?

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe assumption one of these people did something like draw a map to a nearby pizza place on a hanky if they were talking about ordering pizza and couldn't figure out the place's location, instead of going to Google maps and printing, or using phone GPS.
To be fair, your example does help highlight how these high functioning people could still be stupid enough to do a lot of the pizzagate idiocy.

If I were a rich, politically connected pedophile, I wouldn't be displaying known, documented pedophile symbols as logos & signs for my businesses & posting creepy pedo type shit on my social media. Or hang expensive pedo-ish art in my home or business.

I've been hung up on that part of it & sorta still am. These are the kind of clues villans leave in children's cartoons to help their pursuers put the pieces together. I've always reflexively assumed that people at that level of society were more competent & pragmatic than this. I think I'm projecting too much of my own mindset & assumptions into it, though. If this class of people can regularly handle state secrets this clumsily they may just live in a bubble of smug security & unaccountability that allows them this sort of comfort with their own deviancy.

Last edited:

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
You sure about that?

what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Well I'm pointing out the irony of you suggesting people be held on some probationary period from posting but you've been banned from making new threads here for a period of time.

Aren't you the sperg called @Superman93 ? Do you seriously have your favorite superhero and birth year for your username, fucking millennial?
lol calm down. You have a habit of sperging out anyone with a differing opinion. This is what got you in trouble the first time. You need to relax and let people be. If they want to create a new account just to shitpost here let em who cares.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Mistaken that the creepy old man who's been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harrassment by over twenty women who palled around with the two most powerful and famous American pedophiles in living memory was in fact also a pedophile himself?

Gee, how could anyone've seen that coming?
but what about this tho?

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what you are telling me, a 70 year old man that advised the President of United states carries cloth maps of the world, with Pizza related imagery on them, on his person, and it was apparently important enough to return to it's owner. One of the most powerful people in Washington needed his novelty cloth map returned?
This is the third hardest I've laughed at a comment on this site.

I was not totally sold on "Podesta is a Satan worshipping pedophile" previously, but I'm actually convinced now, because all the alternate explanations in this thread are so bad. Him being a Satan worshipping pedophile is much simpler and makes a lot more sense.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
child sex trafficking ring that was being run out of Bosnia by occupying UN peacekeepers
Child sex trafficking and child rape by UN peacekeepers... Now tell me something I didn't know.

As long as you've recognize that conservatives are just as autistics as leftists than we have nothing more to discuss.
So I'm supposed to believe that because some Catholics, who lean left, are faggot kid touchers that rural whites are? Umm ok. AFAIK the amount of abuse going on in the Catholic church was more or less on par with other hegemonic religious and secular groups like public school and the boy scouts. All of that pales in comparison to the abuse rates by gays, who are very left wing.

Also, what will happen to his money if he's actually put in jail? I'm guessing normally his assets are frozen, but he'll die before he gets out of jail (isn't he like pretty old?).
Well he allegedly used his houses in the commission of his crimes hence the wiring them for sound and video. There's also the really odd bit about Les Wexner, Epstein's only known client, basically giving him that enormously expensive mansion for free IIRC.

Denmark Mafia

feeling cute might dilate later <3
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, your example does help highlight how these high functioning people could still be stupid enough to do a lot of the pizzagate idiocy.

If I were a rich, politically connected pedophile, I wouldn't be displaying known, documented pedophile symbols as logos & signs for my businesses & posting creepy pedo type shit on my social media. Or hang expensive pedo-ish art in my home or business.

I've been hung up on that part of it & sorta still am. These are the kind of clues villans leave in children's cartoons to help their pursuers put the pieces together. I've always reflexively assumed that people at that level of society were more competent & pragmatic than this. I think I'm projecting too much of my own mindset & assumptions into it, though. If this class of people can regularly handle state secrets this clumsily they may just live in a bubble of smug security & unaccountability that allows them this sort of comfort with their own deviancy.
They are boomers. There you have your explanation.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net

Denmark Mafia

feeling cute might dilate later <3
kiwifarms.net

Talking about egg penis rn

You sure about that?
View attachment 837178

Well I'm pointing out the irony of you suggesting people be held on some probationary period from posting but you've been banned from making new threads here for a period of time.

lol calm down. You have a habit of sperging out anyone with a differing opinion. This is what got you in trouble the first time. You need to relax and let people be. If they want to create a new account just to shitpost here let em who cares.
You're still wrong, and none of this has shit to do with the topic. Fuck off exceptional individual.

@Pol Pots Pooter is obviously shilling for the podesta's, watch him pivot from disinfo to relatively accurate info as the narrative develops. He's doing damage control and now you're trollshielding him in service of your incredibly lame dunk attempt...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino