Votes: 117 34.8%
  • John Podesta

Votes: 130 38.7%

• Total voters

Ягода

Ягода малина или генрих Ягода
kiwifarms.net
Wow THAT'S your source?

Didn't learn a damn thing from the Kavanaugh hearing did you?

Quoting myself because I'm tired of the press doing this shit.

Do you see it in that Post article? They did it again. 3 true things stated, then slip in the lie at #4. Every. Damn. Time.
good ole 80/20 rule, lead with series of true statements and slip in a plausible lie that will be filed by target's brain as true statement.

During WWII, Nazis had quiet a few radio stations that brodcasted news in English and French, all true about 80% of the time with few lies inconspicuously sprinkled in. Years later, most people still had no idea that those radio stations were part of propaganda machine.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Anyone posts the documents unsealing?

Archive

Roberts said in a 2016 deposition that Trump 'didn't partake in any sex with us ... and never flirted with me.'
She also stated that despite Epstein talking about how the two were friends, she did not recall ever seeing him at the Palm Beach mansion.
Robert did however confirm that 'Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's.'
A lawyer for Maxwell then asked: 'What is the basis for your statement that 4 Donald Trump is a good friend of Jeffrey's'
Roberts responded: 'Jeffrey told me that Donald Trump is a 6 good friend of his.'
She then followed up by asking if Roberts had ever seen the two together, at which point she stated that she had never seen the two men interact during her time with Epstein.
Trump had been Roberts' boss prior to the three years that she was allegedly trafficked by Epstein around the globe.
She has stated in court papers and multiple interviews that Maxwell recruited her while she was working at Mar-a-Lago.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I hate knowing that even though neither Jack nor Shit can be found here that would actually implicate Trump, we all know that we'll be hearing CNN's sirens blaring this on 11 for the next two weeks as some sort of incredible "Gotcha!" moment even though all this testimony proves is that she met Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago. Because she worked at Mar-A-Lago. Nevermind the fact that she said he never flirted with her, she never saw he and Epstein hanging out, she never saw him around the other girls, none of that will matter.

Edit:
ca0ff7f9a2b6465050577b78a80db585.png

Untitled-1.jpg

OOOH THERE'S NAMES IN HERE. :woo:

Last edited:

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net

I hate knowing that even though neither Jack nor Shit can be found here that would actually implicate Trump, we all know that we'll be hearing CNN's sirens blaring this on 11 for the next two weeks as some sort of incredible "Gotcha!" moment even though all this testimony proves is that she met Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago. Because she worked at Mar-A-Lago. Nevermind the fact that she said he never flirted with her, she never saw he and Epstein hanging out, she never saw him around the other girls, none of that will matter.

Edit:
View attachment 882707
View attachment 882722
OOOH THERE'S NAMES IN HERE. :woo:
8ch and Voat peeps must be pretty pissed they missed out this. By sundown 8ch would have a 400 page thread dissecting every single word with autistic alacrity.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember that the FBI considers you a security threat if you believe in conspiracy theories. So I'm just going to say that this is an open and shut case of suicide. Nothing to see, investigate, or think about here. Especially when someone who attempted suicide a week ago and was on suicide watch commits suicide while in custody.
That's just going to make people more paranoid. Conspiracy theorists always take evidence contrary to their conspiracy as nothing more than further evidence of a conspiracy. This suicide is going to cause a fucking tidal wave of "Clinton Body Count" screaming.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino