Artcow Jenffer A. Jay - Tranny Comic Artist with Large Breast Fixation

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
plese
leave Michele Alone? She is not a tommie supporter. She was only reporting a current event. Her passion is news and current events. In addition to weather and to any kiwi farms or me and as you know tommy is now try to put me ans all michele in jail with ever one here at kiwi if you need point the baim to that is our tommy

Last edited by a moderator:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

do you know i made my 1100 video today

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Art schools used to intentionally fail applicants to see how'd they react to the failure and mockery. If the applicant lived a relatively normal life after the harsh rejection, they'd let them join up the next year with a scholarship. If they became a crazy homeless extremist, the school would be glad they dodged a bullet.

They stopped this practice after the 1940s and the quality of the art community immediately went down. Still dunno why they stopped.
Word got out that they did this to Hitler, I guess.

Decent thread, btw.

Give Her The D

angry punk rock reject
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks like Gabe Newells exceptional twin sister.
It used to say in the OP this has been pointed out literally a million times over. Don't know what happened to that in the OP.

We've been getting a lot of dumbasses on Kiwi recently, so don't let any new people get to you Jen. It's just traffic from the attention over the Christchurch video.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Art schools used to intentionally fail applicants to see how'd they react to the failure and mockery. If the applicant lived a relatively normal life after the harsh rejection, they'd let them join up the next year with a scholarship. If they became a crazy homeless extremist, the school would be glad they dodged a bullet.

They stopped this practice after the 1940s and the quality of the art community immediately went down. Still dunno why they stopped.
I know nothing about art or architecture (although I own a bunch of the books for the pretty pictures) but ... I can't help but feel that the architects as a whole would rather do something creative and ugly than derivative but beautiful. How else does one explain Corbusier? What about the houses now that all seem to be cubes or rectangles, stacked or single? The ugliness in the city aroudn me feels like a poison to me, it makes me irrationally upset, because it's intentional. We could be building cities akin to a modern Florence, for fuck's sake; Why aren't we?

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I know nothing about art or architecture (although I own a bunch of the books for the pretty pictures) but ... I can't help but feel that the architects as a whole would rather do something creative and ugly than derivative but beautiful. How else does one explain Corbusier? What about the houses now that all seem to be cubes or rectangles, stacked or single? The ugliness in the city aroudn me feels like a poison to me, it makes me irrationally upset, because it's intentional. We could be building cities akin to a modern Florence, for fuck's sake; Why aren't we?
Modernism and Brutalism became popular because they were viewed as more scientific, efficient and industrious. These movements were a rejection of spirituality and tradition in favor of an atomic age of reason. These ideas are efficient but they look terrible. Think of a concrete urban slum.

People realized that emulating Soviet bloc designs was exceptional but their reaction was to go all in on form over function. They still rejected traditional ideas of beauty and spirituality. These designs are comically ugly and inefficient. Think of Apple's all-glass building.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Modernism and Brutalism became popular because they were viewed as more scientific, efficient and industrious. These movements were a rejection of spirituality and tradition in favor of an atomic age of reason. These ideas are efficient but they look terrible. Think of a concrete urban slum.

People realized that emulating Soviet bloc designs was exceptional but their reaction was to go all in on form over function. They still rejected traditional ideas of beauty and spirituality. These designs are comically ugly and inefficient. Think of Apple's all-glass building.
Thank you for your response! Surely the people who design or pay for these buildings know that they're ugly? Do they experience cognitive dissonance when they go to Venice or Florence?

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

here is some new art for my next video miss j ans jen doing a jion in thes new upcomeing viode that i am working on
r

IMG_0006 jen2019n156.jpg

8A6F7B4A-FB75-43E5-9ED5-3B6F6F1E1FC6.jpg

Reactions: Clockwork Dragon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino