Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That burn should be long healed - no matter if she's using essential oils, simply keeping it clean & dry or using oil of newt.

I get wanting to try new things when you're on any kind of eating plan but why do her tries always seem to consist of high calorie desserts?

Last edited:

Chip

kiwifarms.net
That burn should be long healed - no matter if she's using essential oils, simply keeping it clean & dry or using oil of newt.

I get wanting to try new things when you're on any kind of eating plan but why do her tries always seem to consist of high calorie desserts?
Jen is always looking for a way to eat sugary fattening desserts and still lose weight. Her dessert days should be long over, yet another reason she will never lose any weight. She refuses to deny herself anything or maker herself even a little uncomfortable.

She's slurring her words particularly in the beginning. She's definitely on something.

ETA: And why does this idiot think you only have to count carbs but not calories? Truly delusional.

ETA: She's starting a book club...can't imagine the scholarly insight that will come from her.

Last edited:

moron

kiwifarms.net
yeah... once again i dont think jen has binge disorder. food addiction, sure that's obvious, but BED, no.
What's the difference between food addiction and binge eating disorder?
Food addiction is when you loss control around food. But with binge eating disorder, this loss of control happens for short bursts of time. People who are addicted to food may overeat all day long. They also may worry less about its effects on their weight, and less likely than those with binge eating disorder to limit foods to offset the overeating.

I mean she paused mid-binge because the potato soup wasn't up to her standards. She's never binged in front of Gene before even though they've had some pretty bad days together.

Herewegoagain

kiwifarms.net
yeah... once again i dont think jen has binge disorder. food addiction, sure that's obvious, but BED, no.
What's the difference between food addiction and binge eating disorder?
Food addiction is when you loss control around food. But with binge eating disorder, this loss of control happens for short bursts of time. People who are addicted to food may overeat all day long. They also may worry less about its effects on their weight, and less likely than those with binge eating disorder to limit foods to offset the overeating.

I mean she paused mid-binge because the potato soup wasn't up to her standards. She's never binged in front of Gene before even though they've had some pretty bad days together.
Bingers have no idea who or where they are when they are in a binge. She would have eaten every bit of food in sight. There wouldn’t have been any measuring, adjusting of lights or elongated sermons about food addictions. She’s a fake. The only way she can continue to eat the amount she does is to perform in these ridiculous videos. Seek out sympathy. Share personal secrets about Gene. Sociopath.

PotatoFace

kiwifarms.net
Almost everyone has days where they decide to eat only shitty food, and large quantities of it. For whatever reason.

The difference is, Jen is supposed to be losing weight and has no willpower, so these overindulgence days kick off a spiral of self-loathing, more overeating, anger, and emotional breakdown. If she was like the rest of us, she'd let it go as a cheat day and find the willpower to do better tomorrow. But she's weak (weak of mind and weak in her convictions), so she prefers to take the easy road and continue to do the same old thing, even though it never works and causes her more emotional harm in the long run.

No sympathies from me, though. I find her to be one of the more insufferable cows. She should enjoy her snappy little comebacks and dismissive attitude while she can; it's inevitable that sooner or later, she'll be back where she started...feeling utterly miserable and defeated.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how the heck she got it on her finger because if you look closely, the flesh north & south of the ring seems to have a larger circumference than the ring.
It's no doubt the largest size ring they make. I think the reason why the 'commitment' ring was leaving red marks, is because the ring has become way too small for her. Even her fingers are expanding.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
Look at the beautiful rock gin Gene gave our girl. 🙄🙄 It looks like a grain of rice on her finger.
That is a handmade ring made from thin-gauge silver wire wrapped around a ring mandrel to size and strung with a crystal bead. It takes about 10 minutes to make, and usually costs $10-$20. Wow, Gene is quite the big spender!! Since the wire is so thin, her finger fat is spilling all over the place around the ring. And since her finger is so fat and the ring circumference is so huge, the crystal looks tiny--kind of like how a marble would look against a hula hoop.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Those arms tell me we are definitely at or approaching 650+ lb territory here. I'm fascinated by her and Chantal's arm fat lately. I've just never really seen biceps growing on biceps before. If you got a glimpse of it peripherally, it looks like she's made MAD GAINS BRAH, but it's not muscle. Just rippled fat looking for a new home. Amberlynn's 4th and 5th pair of tits are similarly revolting and fascinating to look at, and even her arms have that overhang of fat swallowing her elbows now.

I love when people call this 'Woe is Me' act brave. This isn't someone being vulnerable for the sake of accountability. It's the opposite, actually. It's got a distinct tone of barely contained joy that she's about to shoot up, but it's ok because the disease of addiction gives her a pass today. And tomorrow. That sad, despondent face while she dives into a pan of Rice Krispie treats is hilarious. There might be regret later, but I'm not seeing it here. I just see a woman salivating over her next fix, knowing that in sharing her 'real and raw' struggle, she can indulge guilt-free.

The only thing Jenn loves more than food is basking in her self-imposed victimhood.

Rasputin's Side Piece

Tea cakes are ready.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't someone being vulnerable for the sake of accountability. It's the opposite, actually. It's got a distinct tone of barely contained joy that she's about to shoot up, but it's ok because the disease of addiction gives her a pass today. And tomorrow
This is what I keep saying over and over. How the hell does any sort of addiction excuse bad behavior? "Oh, sorry I slit your throat, Mom, but I'm really hurting and I gotta fix NOW!!! But it's okay, I AM an addict, after all..."

How many years have to go by until you look at yourself and realize this isn't something that is "happening" to you, but something that you are doing to yourself? And this is what you are CHOOSING to do about it. "I just love food." Dammit, just about everybody loves food!!! You aren't special. And all this psycho-babble about "addicition" and trauma and self-image just boils down to looking for excuses and acceptance. We all have a past. Some of us choose to use our pasts to learn from and move forward.

I don't care if you're fat. Just stop acting like YOU care. Because you don't. You just want attention and sympathy and cheap crap from Amazon.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
This is what I keep saying over and over. How the hell does any sort of addiction excuse bad behavior? "Oh, sorry I slit your throat, Mom, but I'm really hurting and I gotta fix NOW!!! But it's okay, I AM an addict, after all..."

How many years have to go by until you look at yourself and realize this isn't something that is "happening" to you, but something that you are doing to yourself? And this is what you are CHOOSING to do about it. "I just love food." Dammit, just about everybody loves food!!! You aren't special. And all this psycho-babble about "addicition" and trauma and self-image just boils down to looking for excuses and acceptance. We all have a past. Some of us choose to use our pasts to learn from and move forward.

I don't care if you're fat. Just stop acting like YOU care. Because you don't. You just want attention and sympathy and cheap crap from Amazon.
Jen chooses to order enough fattening greasy food to feed a family of five from the diner. She chooses to buy the soup and eat the family size bag. Just like when Amber buys a mega pack of candy and eats the whole thing. It's a deliberate decision because she's to gluttonous and lazy to make herself a little uncomfortable. Jen is an overgrown spoiled toddler who uses her 'addiction' as an excuse to be a slob.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man it doesn’t take much to make Jen happy. That ring looks like a cheap piece of shit. So it’s right up her alley.
She’s with Gene, right That’s all one needs to say.

Not that she has any choices.

I disagree that everybody has a day where they eat large quantities of junk food, certainly, plenty of people have never done that. Of course, for some, “large quantities” might be a candy bar and a cup of chips, then I could agree. Thinking that may give her ideas that she’s not so far off normal, which she is.

This addiction thing has really gone too far - with everybody “addicted” to bad habits. Unless you have painful withdrawals (not mentally painful) and your brain has changed because of a substance, it’s not an addiction. It’s just a bad habit that makes you feel good - or a mental illness. I’m willing to believe Jen is mentally ill, but not addicted.

Jen eats vast quantities of food daily, never stopping, full of fat and butter, pretending it’s keto when it’s just what she likes. It’s like that video game, I think Katamari Damasy when she’s just a ball rolling around, inhaling everything in sight. But if she stopped and lost weight, she’d feel better-the opposite of addiction.

I’m used to huge arms because I follow Tess Holliday, whose arms are massive. Jen’s boobs fascinate me. They are just so inhuman. I’d be curious for her to have a mastectomy to see how much they weigh.

That ring is ridiculous. Why does a 600 lb woman want to decorate her body? Especially with cheap items that are only going to make her look bigger?