Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s just a bad habit that makes you feel good - or a mental illness. I’m willing to believe Jen is mentally ill, but not addicted.
She claims agoraphobia and anxiety, but has she ever recounted or filmed an episode? I haven't watched any of her vids, just finished reading the thread.

If she is, then she should have anxiety or panic attacks. Tbh, with her size and shitty health I would think that medical intervention would be needed to monitor her and dope her up. Even average sized people with an attack feel like they're dying, so I'm skeptical.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
She claims agoraphobia and anxiety, but has she ever recounted or filmed an episode? I haven't watched any of her vids, just finished reading the thread.

If she is, then she should have anxiety or panic attacks. Tbh, with her size and shitty health I would think that medical intervention would be needed to monitor her and dope her up. Even average sized people with an attack feel like they're dying, so I'm skeptical.
On her old channel she talks about her cousin being with her when she signed her lease. And how hard that was for her to do it because she had to leave her mothers house. And she couldn’t take her own trash to the trash chute when she first moved in because of not wanting to leave the apartment.
I do believe that she was a bedroom shut in for years while her mom was alive and then was forced to deal with life after her mom died. I think she really does have it. Family member or members have had to help her deal with normal adult things. Now she’s got Gene.
People who force themselves to go outside even when it makes them uncomfortable have panic attacks. Largebarges who get someone else to adult for them while they face stuff probably not so much.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
I think she probably just had mommy doing shit for her for so long that she is/was uncomfortable doing it for herself or didn't know how to manage certain things, coupled with being rightfully ashamed of being a behemoth, going outside probably is very anxiety inducing but actual agoraphobia? Not so sure.

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
It’s the thought that counts and all that bullshit but the fact is with these two clowns, the ring is just for show to prove gene is there for her and not for her apartment. Her other ring they had gotten when they shilled a ring company had gotten too tight for Princess Whale Wheelie so im assuming that’s the real reason she got this one. She admitted it in her 6000 Cal. video or right in there. I bet it is made to expand so she was thinking ahead for her next 100 lbs.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gin couldn’t spare too much change that would be dipping into his liquor budget.
Do they put SSI funds on a debit cards? I don’t know how federal govt welfare works, but states use cards for food stamps and unemployment so I figure they probably do it for SSI too. (I know checks or direct deposit were the main way for years but SSI recipients were famous for overdrawing accounts and unable to keep checking accounts (because they didn’t want to pay the bank what they owed from their overdrawn accounts)

I could only see Gene even having the ability to buy a $5 ring online if his gibs are put on a debit card. His gibs probably allow him to spend $20 a day on booze if Jen covers all his other expenses. Finding someone to foot the bill for everything so you can spend all available funds on your vice is the top goal of any addict.

I bet Gene is bitter Jennifer gets a govt food stamp card to fuel her addiction but he doesn’t get a govt booze-stamp card. Damn dirty govt makes him spend the cash they give him on booze!

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
Obnoxious pair of life losers. Gin-Gene, with his redneck and racist views, “creamy brown skin” , and living off the government tit with his super morbidly obese troll of a gf. I find Fat Jenny the most distasteful and revolting of all the gorls. No furniture because they don’t want anyone bringing bedbugs into their beautiful home. I gotta say, that is the most original excuse for not having basic furnishings that I’ve heard in awhile.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk. I can’t tolerate watching the videos but I honestly think they believe they are some kind of reality TV stars and they are playing their roles for the adoring fans. A major part of Gene’s role is to be the loving boyfriend trying to get sober. It’s all just a big grift.

Unless someone can show me proof Gene was on feeder forums looking for 500 lb girlfriends, I won’t believe there any kind of actual sexual attraction involved on Gene’s part. Jen just needs a boy to fetch her food and clean.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No not at all. I just think she looks similar to when she was at her highest weight a few years ago. But again she usually just shows that drone angle and I'm not used to seeing her from the side.
lmao @“Drone angle”. If I had a neck like that, I’d record from a birds eye view too.

That cringy intro makes me want to shoot myself
Late but I have to admit the hair dye is a nice color and improved both of their appearances a bit. Jen‘s eye color actually goes really well with it and it drives attention away from Gin’s rapid onset wrinkles. Their natural faded colors were so bland. I hope this box dye doesn’t fade quickly, otherwise it’s a good investment on their part for once.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
lmao @“Drone angle”. If I had a neck like that, I’d record from a birds eye view too.

Late but I have to admit the hair dye is a nice color and improved both of their appearances a bit. Their natural faded colors were so bland. I hope this box dye doesn’t fade quickly.
Probably won't since I'm guessing they don't wash their hair very often.

Jen featured again on Maskmot's Friday Freak show.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
Do they put SSI funds on a debit cards? I don’t know how federal govt welfare works, but states use cards for food stamps and unemployment so I figure they probably do it for SSI too. (I know checks or direct deposit were the main way for years but SSI recipients were famous for overdrawing accounts and unable to keep checking accounts (because they didn’t want to pay the bank what they owed from their overdrawn accounts)

I could only see Gene even having the ability to buy a $5 ring online if his gibs are put on a debit card. His gibs probably allow him to spend $20 a day on booze if Jen covers all his other expenses. Finding someone to foot the bill for everything so you can spend all available funds on your vice is the top goal of any addict.

I bet Gene is bitter Jennifer gets a govt food stamp card to fuel her addiction but he doesn’t get a govt booze-stamp card. Damn dirty govt makes him spend the cash they give him on booze!
Both SSI and SSDI can be direct deposited into bank accounts, and if you do not have a bank account when you start receiving checks you will be given a debit card through one of those online companies that acts as a bank but afaik you cannot deposit money into it.