Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
When gin first got there I thought he was a nice looking guy who was an alcoholic and had the usual trash bags for luggage to confirm it. But even with those attributes and seeming like a nice enough person but with problems, surprised he didn't have a hometown girl, maybe an alcoholic too or druggie or at least someone with daddy issues. There is always one. But now that he has shown is egotistical, sexist, pompous, superior side to us, I can see why he had to grab onto an online, desperate woman who would tolerate his "Im smarter than everyone" attitude. I was thinking in the beginning, he can do better. I was wrong.

He is very passive aggressive towards her. He always says these little things he prefers in a woman; Latina with creamy brown skin, non boisterous, fertile women who want children, wants to travel. All the things he knows Jen will never be. I would be very hurt if I were her. But she plays it off like its funny.

Herewegoagain

kiwifarms.net
New video and it’s a doozie! She’s super excited to show her loyal suck ups the food she amassed on her grocery haul. She now thinks she’s one of those low cost/bonus point bloggers. Doing a lot of pointing at the camera and reading food ingredients because her excitement over having new food in the house is almost too much for her to handle. Update: If the carb count on a food is too high for her amazing keto diet, it’s a-okay if it’s organic. No pesticides for this girl. Her body is her temple. Can you guess what she’s going to make? The suspense is killing me!

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
New video and it’s a doozie! She’s super excited to show her loyal suck ups the food she amassed on her grocery haul. She now thinks she’s one of those low cost/bonus point bloggers. Doing a lot of pointing at the camera and reading food ingredients because her excitement over having new food in the house is almost too much for her to handle. Update: If the carb count on a food is too high for her amazing keto diet, it’s a-okay if it’s organic. No pesticides for this girl. Her body is her temple. Can you guess what she’s going to make? The suspense is killing me!
OMG! I'm all atwitter with excitement!! Shaking with delight!!!! 8)

I don't understand why people who go nowhere and do nothing bother doing meal prep. *sigh*

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Update: If the carb count on a food is too high for her amazing keto diet, it’s a-okay if it’s organic. No pesticides for this girl. Her body is her temple.
I wonder how this dumb biddy would react if she ever bothered looking into the fact that 'organic' does NOT in fact mean 'free of pesticides', and that the approved pesticides for organic farming includes some synthetic, non-natural pesticides... and that the natural pesticides in fact can be much more toxic than those used in conventional farming.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naked Juices taste OK, but they’re carb bombs and definitely not keto. Even from her picture you can see it’s a massive 310 calories for that small bottle and they don’t have many nutrients (ala vitamins).

EBFCD0E7-3BF2-484B-B3DD-5C90EC8A4848.jpeg

Full nutritional info

0A3463A4-8EC2-42E5-9D7E-DCB28FB8C506.jpeg

So 66 carbs, or as I’m sure she’ll quickly point out: 59 net carbs just from her drink.

ETA: Her video thumbnail has her looking just like Amy Slaton before Amy lost weight.

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
Naked Juices taste OK, but they’re carb bombs and definitely not keto. Even from her picture you can see it’s a massive 310 calories for that small bottle and they don’t have many nutrients (ala vitamins).

View attachment 1594102

Full nutritional info

View attachment 1594104

So 66 carbs, or as I’m sure she’ll quickly point out: 59 net carbs just from her drink.

ETA: Her video thumbnail has her looking just like Amy Slaton before Amy lost weight.
54g of sugar, isn't that practically a soft drink?

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
54g of sugar, isn't that practically a soft drink?
Pretty much. A 12 oz can of regular Coke has 39 grams of sugar in it.
A 20 oz bottle has 65 grams of sugar.

Given that I think she's having a 15 oz bottle of juice, she'd actually get less sugar from the Coke. At 3.25 grams of sugar per fluid ounce, she'd get 48.75 grams of sugar from a comparable amount of soda.

Edit: Ninja'd lolz

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1594152

No, a can of coke (355 mL) (about the same amount of liquid) would be about half as bad as one of those sugar bombs (450 mL). Even the “green machine” naked juice somehow has 53g of sugar in it.

View attachment 1594146
Pretty much. A 12 oz can of regular Coke has 39 grams of sugar in it.
A 20 oz bottle has 65 grams of sugar.

Given that I think she's having a 15 oz bottle of juice, she'd actually get less sugar from the Coke. At 3.25 grams of sugar per fluid ounce, she'd get 48.75 grams of sugar from a comparable amount of soda.

Edit: Ninja'd lolz
Our ketosis qween ❤

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She obviously doesn't care about the high sugar. At least she could have picked a green juice one. Most have apple in them for a little sweetness, but half the carbs. I don't get it, keto queen Or maybe I missed it; did she say it was Gins?

As usual ALR only looks at the surface of things and doesn't "do your research" about someone before making bold statements. Along with Am ee and Chantal, if she could reach there, Jen is furiously beating it cause the queen of fat nation talked about her