Jennifer Gwen Ann Armstrong / LifebyJen and Vernon Eugene Stephens III / Gene / Life by Gen X - middle-aged welfare leech food addict too fat for cancer surgery, in a co-dependent relationship with hopeless alcoholic

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Isn't an Instant Pot a little above their intelligence grade? Does Gin feel sad that he's such a loser that he can't afford to buy his woman stuff and has to accept the kindness of strangers? Strangers who are obviously touched in the head?

That chopper thing is retarded. If she was a real YouTube friend, she would've bought one from Simply Sara 's Tubberware supply.

Dear God...that music... :cringe:

Didn't they drain the hamburger? I don't eat taco soup so does it really have heavy cream and cream cheese in it or is that a Jen need?

Dear God, but she looks awful in this video. Like a short bus kid only she's actually the size of the bus.

I bet after they shut the camera off, they broke out the chips to go with it! 8)

NoExcuses1

kiwifarms.net
So a fat sow “Fan” bought fat sow Jenny a instapot. God knows they need one. They have such busy, successful lives. Neither Fat Jenny or the leprechaun have an ounce of self respect or pride. They may as well be holding up a sign and begging in traffic. They both have such infuriating, smug, self righteous faces. I would relish smacking them both senseless.

I wonder, when Fat Jenny has her heart attack, if she will reflect on doing it to herself?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I understand a couple of major, underlying principles of Keto correctly - the diet is very low or no crab so that your body eventually goes into ketosis. A higher level than typical to most diets, of fat; helps with satiety so that you're not "starving" all the time.

That being said, I can't believe that serious practitioners of keto regularly indulge in sodium & grease bombs & that's what this looks like. It also looks packed with calories - if she gave any calorie counts, I'll confess I didn't watch this through as the puddled fat was starting to make me feel queasy.

I have a hard time with any eating regime that calls for severe cutbacks in 1 of the macronutrients unless it's for a fairly short period of time. But proteins also help with feeling full & if nothing else, slugging back a big glass of water before eating does as well & when losing weight, water certainly helps eliminate waste products more efficiently.

She can't be serious about losing weight - not with recipes like that & if appearances are accurate, she's still gaining. The back of her neck looks like Tammy Slaton's forehead. She's got to be 600+ lbs. by now.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
If I understand a couple of major, underlying principles of Keto correctly - the diet is very low or no crab so that your body eventually goes into ketosis. A higher level than typical to most diets, of fat; helps with satiety so that you're not "starving" all the time.

That being said, I can't believe that serious practitioners of keto regularly indulge in sodium & grease bombs & that's what this looks like. It also looks packed with calories - if she gave any calorie counts, I'll confess I didn't watch this through as the puddled fat was starting to make me feel queasy.

I have a hard time with any eating regime that calls for severe cutbacks in 1 of the macronutrients unless it's for a fairly short period of time. But proteins also help with feeling full & if nothing else, slugging back a big glass of water before eating does as well & when losing weight, water certainly helps eliminate waste products more efficiently.

She can't be serious about losing weight - not with recipes like that & if appearances are accurate, she's still gaining. The back of her neck looks like Tammy Slaton's forehead. She's got to be 600+ lbs. by now.
I'm not super versed in keto, I've always favored CICO because common sense but I think someone her size can actually have slightly higher carbs than a normal sized person? Or even a regular fat. I could be wrong of course. I do know that you can start higher and gradually cut back. This is of course moot because she doesn't intend to lose weight and would never do the calorie counting you need to do with it.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think she passed 600 about 50 lbs ago. Jesus Christ. 😳 That Instapot retails for $60 on Amazon. Michelle is either a vicious troll or equally fucked in the head for sending this.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taco "soup" ingredients:

View attachment 1596357

Personally I like that it apparently needed more salt via the bouillon and more fat via the heavy cream.
Comfy Jay made a taco soup recipe that looks identical to this, down to the package of cream cheese. I wonder if it's making the rounds in the fatter parts of Pinterest.

I grew up in the American South among the fattest of fats and this was common fare, served with bags of tortilla chips. In retrospect it's surprising that more people don't look like Jen, because this sort of thing is so very common in lower-income, fat Southern homes. So much Velveeta, so much cream of whatever soup, everything topped with half a pound of grated cheese, everything fried. It takes a long time to reset your sense of taste, what it means to be sated and what constitutes an actual meal after a lifetime of eating this kind of food. The salt alone absolutely destroys a person's capacity to enjoy unprocessed food and no way can a simple bowl of soup be considered a meal unless it is so thick and full of meat and cheese that it can be considered a dip for chips, and even then it's more a snack than a meal.

But there is an unexpected upside to those to want to stop using food as evidence of self-hatred: you wean yourself off this shit and spend six months to a year eating genuinely homemade meals from unprocessed foods, you experience dire results if you return like the Biblical dog to his vomit.

A year away from this shit, if you decide to descend into the maw "just this once" and eat Aunt Verna's famous chili cheese mac or cajun fries covered with nacho cheese or any of the cream of fuck soup casseroles that infest church potlucks, and you will be as sick as Chantal is after she eats an entire pizza chased with poutine and it will be so long since it happened last that it will feel like you have mega-intestinal flu. You will wreck the toilet, feel like you're sea sick, get cold sweats, and will be unable to trust a fart for at least a week. You'll also feel like you can smell it coming out of your pores, like you're covered in grease.

That returning to one's vomit reaction is the normal Jen experiences every day. Just the smell of her sweating all that cheese grease out has to be a contributing factor in GinGenie's inability to stay sober.

But hey, it's got a goddamned green pepper in it! Baby steps, right Jen?

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
I don't eat taco soup so does it really have heavy cream and cream cheese in it or is that a Jen need?
Ya got me. Oh, I see somebody else has mentioned the dollop of sour cream on top.
Personally, 'taco' and 'soup' are two words that shouldnt go together. And the way they describe it, sounds more like a gloppy dip,especially with the tortilla chips on the side.
So, do Jen and Gene now fancy themselves a cute couple cooking show?

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Comfy Jay made a taco soup recipe that looks identical to this, down to the package of cream cheese. I wonder if it's making the rounds in the fatter parts of Pinterest.

I grew up in the American South among the fattest of fats and this was common fare, served with bags of tortilla chips. In retrospect it's surprising that more people don't look like Jen, because this sort of thing is so very common in lower-income, fat Southern homes. So much Velveeta, so much cream of whatever soup, everything topped with half a pound of grated cheese, everything fried. It takes a long time to reset your sense of taste, what it means to be sated and what constitutes an actual meal after a lifetime of eating this kind of food. The salt alone absolutely destroys a person's capacity to enjoy unprocessed food and no way can a simple bowl of soup be considered a meal unless it is so thick and full of meat and cheese that it can be considered a dip for chips, and even then it's more a snack than a meal.

But there is an unexpected upside to those to want to stop using food as evidence of self-hatred: you wean yourself off this shit and spend six months to a year eating genuinely homemade meals from unprocessed foods, you experience dire results if you return like the Biblical dog to his vomit.

A year away from this shit, if you decide to descend into the maw "just this once" and eat Aunt Verna's famous chili cheese mac or cajun fries covered with nacho cheese or any of the cream of fuck soup casseroles that infest church potlucks, and you will be as sick as Chantal is after she eats an entire pizza chased with poutine and it will be so long since it happened last that it will feel like you have mega-intestinal flu. You will wreck the toilet, feel like you're sea sick, get cold sweats, and will be unable to trust a fart for at least a week. You'll also feel like you can smell it coming out of your pores, like you're covered in grease.

That returning to one's vomit reaction is the normal Jen experiences every day. Just the smell of her sweating all that cheese grease out has to be a contributing factor in GinGenie's inability to stay sober.

But hey, it's got a goddamned green pepper in it! Baby steps, right Jen?
This is absolutely true. It’s like the worst hangover you’ve ever had in your life.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This should be called food trauma. Ill never forget the day I took a bite of “deviled egg potato salad” after being on a normal diet in college for a couple of years. It tasted like a spoonful of salt. Then the mental gymnastics that follows where you’re trying to explain that you’re just not hungry without hurting anyones feelings is always fun.

I wonder how that became “normal” to people in the southeast in the first place. Surely it had to be something gradual?

EE06C4FC-EE08-4A17-81E1-4CF1841DF816.jpeg78DDC1F6-3F51-4315-AC0D-9BC363CB59A6.png

Jen’s state might also make a good case study as West Virginia has rapidly became one of the most obese state in our union. Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi predictably blames their black population for the massive obesity rate, but West Virginia, being 94% white, doesn't have that option.

I’m terrified to see West Virginia’s obesity rate after the sedentary lifestyles adopted during the pandemic. Then again, on second thought, many of them were already on welfare and lived that way anyway.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
What the hell is going on with that soup.

Okay so I'm from the Midwest, the land of fat doughy lards and I've never seen someone dumping an entire package of cream cheese in soup. I've never seen any cream cheese added to soup period. Sour cream, yes. Heavy cream, yes. She just made the inside of a Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Supreme with added water.

And that ground beef was 27% fat?? I have NEVER heard of this, I had no idea it even went up that high. Is this a thing? When she was frying it in the pot, did you guys see how the beef was simmering in an inch of its own fat? Gene's disgust with all the grease when he took off the lid was funny though. As was Jen trying to sneak in the entire package of cream cheese. But ugh, this soup must just congeal into grease bricks when it cools.

I'm not super versed in keto, I've always favored CICO because common sense but I think someone her size can actually have slightly higher carbs than a normal sized person? Or even a regular fat.
The opposite, actually. Jen is completely sedentary, so she needs lower carbs than the average person.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Adding heavy cream and fatty beef isn't keto when you are drinking sugary juices and Doritos. Jen's version of keto is for weight gain only. That soup looked disgusting I couldn't even finish the video. She's already getting free housing and food, now she has a wishlist for free shit? These people have no shame.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Okay so I'm from the Midwest, the land of fat doughy lards and I've never seen someone dumping an entire package of cream cheese in soup. I've never seen any cream cheese added to soup period. Sour cream, yes. Heavy cream, yes. She just made the inside of a Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Supreme with added water.

And that ground beef was 27% fat?? I have NEVER heard of this, I had no idea it even went up that high. Is this a thing?
Born and raised in one of the fattest states here in the Midwest. We add cream cheese to nearly everything here. It’s delicious in almost anything. I’ve seen cream cheese added to soups before. And I have seen 73/27 meat at the grocery store. It’s cheaper than 80/20. I’ve never bought it, so I have no idea what it’s like.

Her breakfast on Instagram was horrifying for me, who puts bbq sauce on eggs??!?! We grew up putting ketchup on scrambled eggs though, very similar I suppose.

Attachments