Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Something that occurred to me last night while Nick was talking about the LCAC situation...is it just me or has manjawlo gotten awfully quiet about Kopf?

She was going fucking HARD for a while there and all that has fizzled out since Vic got uninvited from LCAC.

Dunno, just jiggles the old noggin... 🤔

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Yes very strange that manjello is going that hard at vic and ignoring the rest of the broken staircase. IF its about keeping predator out of anime then why go this hard on vic? Hes already been "outted" out as a sex pest as they say. Hes basically not getting anymore VA gigs. Hes now even overhanding when taking photos with people.
They already got their "victory" of sort its just not a complete victory with Vic hanging himself.

It seems more like she has personal grudge instead of truly wanting cons to be safer. I mean they had a WHOLE list of supposed sex pest. Where did that go?

Mythrilius

Came for the War(s), Stayed for the LOL(s)
kiwifarms.net
It seems more like she has personal grudge instead of truly wanting cons to be safer. I mean they had a WHOLE list of supposed sex pest. Where did that go?
She is just another "woke" Twitter SJW, and she noticed she was getting more asspats for just mentioning the name "Vic", rather than some "supposed list". As for the "personal grudge"? It's just her deflecting her proven pedophile activites onto someone more "visible" right now in this Anime #metoo shitfest.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
As for the "personal grudge"? It's just her deflecting her proven pedophile activites onto someone more "visible" right now in this Anime #metoo shitfest.
From what I have seen from actual public photographs, Vic throws out hugs, and gives cheek smooches and pecks. Killvic folks like Ms. Hunt on the other hand, were out there giving sloppy, and in the moment french kisses. Adding on to that are some of the anti-Vic cosplayers; some were probably bumping uglies at drunken rave parties, but that's cool since, "What happens at cons, stays at cons. Tee-hee."

MagicalHopStep

kiwifarms.net
We don't care about the community? Says the people who claim they let a predator roam around free for well over a decade? All...for the sake of money? >_>; If there's a broken staircase, it's people like Lynn and the defendants who covered up the cracks with carpeting instead of calling attention to the problem, while letting countless unassuming people use said staircase for years, with no regard for their safety.

CrippleThreat

kiwifarms.net
[World's Greatest Chimpout]
She's really trying to surpass Douchette-senpai in the School of Takes and Tweets, isn't she?

Hey, Hunt actually compliments Vic! Shit, does that mean the case has been lost again?

I'm glad he's still fired from the 1 -star company surrounded by people who are half that amount in quality.

Hearsay, hearsay, and even more hearsay, all included in laughable affidavits and embarrassments of news, in written form. She can try to read and not understand IOLTA, but what's the point anymore? Nick and Ty will still be the most repugnant woman haters with wives/mothers (try to be that one day, LJ) and daughters. They can work with women and publicly display respect for their actual talent in their profession.

But, they are also incompetent to all hell and back, getting ganked by the random lawyers, at least according to their Twitter bios. Can't wait to see them in chains, as the Supreme Court themselves laughs at these pumpkins and tears their phony lawyer licenses to shreds, causing these two strong men to finally burst into tears, feeling the untold and unshared pain these women endured all these years.

Vic also An Heroes himself, but its been a week, so meh.

LJ, a brave paramount in this new and cultured Anime-Twitter Garden of Eden, will show her wrath towards the next woman violater, as she fans herself with 6 figures worth of dollar bills, cat in lap.

And then we wake up in a cold sweat.

Autistic, late night rantfic somewhat about ChadVic concluded.

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
She's trying to pretend that her story about Vic luring kids away with candy didn't imply any more than was said. Nevermind that people are calling him a predator and a pedo because of it.

View attachment 889397
https://archive.fo/8Jsi9
Well that’s just dandy! One of the accusers now admits that there’s nothing to the girls in the room story. They’re hoping that innuendo will do the work.

I hope BHBH has a separate GoFundMe to cover the Sharpies they are using to strike all this hearsay. They’re going to need a pallet’s worth.

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net
I'm still having a hard time understanding these props Vic took from an anime and used to lure some girls to his hotel? I know they don't exist, is it supposed to be some kind of "luring a child with candy" metaphor? What was the original thing Another Lyin Cunt was told before she played Telephone with it? But surely, like she says, she's not accusing him of being a pedophile, she would know first hand what a pedophile is so I'm trusting her on this one.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Remember how Vic was said to have gone missing on the Saturday of Tekkoshocon 2007 prior to a panel and he was found by an unnamed staff member in his hotel room with one or three underage girls?

Lynn Hunt affidavit
View attachment 888620

Whitney Lynn Falba affidavit
View attachment 888621

Jacqueline L. Miller told a very similar story about the exact same day, except this one ends with Vic being found in the hallway with an entourage of fan girls. Many of you have probably already seen it.

View attachment 888646
So Vic was found in a hallway with fangirls who annoyed people by blocking the path and keeping him getting to his panel on time and angry staff like Lynn twisted it in the whisper network to "Vic was found in his hotel room with 3 underage girls" and spread that around the rumor mill. Jesus Christ.

It's pretty funny that Jacqueline keeps accidentally shining a spotlight on Lynn's lies.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Lyin' Cunt Manjawllo still doesn't understand that a lot of people don't care about Vic or the anime fandom (who needs those gaijin fags to enjoy Chinese cartoons?) but do care a lot about seeing assholes like MoRonica getting trashed in court and care even more about seeing epic chimpouts as witnessed daily in the Weeb Wars. So keeping that GoFundMe donated to and healthy accomplishes the goals well in keeping the chimpouts going. Personally I don't care if Vic stops with the people he's suing now or goes more bankrupt than T. Greg Douchette trying to sue every single KickVic sperg he possibly can as long as it keeps the entertainment flowing.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
I'm still having a hard time understanding these props Vic took from an anime and used to lure some girls to his hotel? I know they don't exist, is it supposed to be some kind of "luring a child with candy" metaphor? What was the original thing Another Lyin Cunt was told before she played Telephone with it? But surely, like she says, she's not accusing him of being a pedophile, she would know first hand what a pedophile is so I'm trusting her on this one.
They were props from a live action fan video of Full Metal Alchemist that Vic did, FMA Fantasy. There were pictures of some of them in one of these threads, but I can't find them.

But the story itself keeps falling apart. From 1 girl in the room to 3 girls in the room to no girls in the room because they were all in the hallway. Lynn's "5-6 people confirming the events" keep changing the story and getting details wrong.

ManJaw is hoping that she can screech about the number of accusers enough that nobody questions their stories. She's getting lazier about the quality of her lies, and is trying to make up for it in raw quantity at this point.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

CrippleThreat

kiwifarms.net
Vic's reputation was tarnished well before the defendants said anything! Funimation said he was libel-proof. *Please ignore that they cast him in the title role in the third highest grossing anime release in US box office history and the fact that they sent him out on a PR tour to promote it.

View attachment 891080
http://archive.fo/9uC3O

View attachment 890742
https://archive.fo/QGz6y

View attachment 891082
https://archive.fo/JFgaO

View attachment 891083
https://archive.fo/SOLIf
There's a part of that wants to miss a day autism and lolcows on the Farms, just for a sense of self satisfaction that I am not addicted to a social imteracting site like these folks.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino