Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah @EriMin lynn is a bad faith actress in this case. She speaks more lies than truth and it is even intentional. She has lied about her age, the age of others involved, location of events, tries to commit TI, and many other things. She has a history of this behavior that is easy to see.
I really think she's actually a pathological liar like John Walker Flynt. She invariably lies even when the truth would be more convenient or useful. I doubt she's even capable of being truthful about anything.

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net
I really think she's actually a pathological liar like John Walker Flynt. She invariably lies even when the truth would be more convenient or useful. I doubt she's even capable of being truthful about anything.
Looks like the only difference between them is that The Manjawrian is not only a cunt but she also has one, a legit one, that is.

EriMin

kiwifarms.net
Yeah @EriMin lynn is a bad faith actress in this case. She speaks more lies than truth and it is even intentional. She has lied about her age, the age of others involved, location of events, tries to commit TI, and many other things. She has a history of this behavior that is easy to see.
I did some digging with some of my old convention contacts. One of them said he knew her because of work in the video department but apparently they are friends so he didn't have any info to share. I laid it out for him as to what she was saying though. The more you know! That's the only thing I've been able to find about her though. Neither I nor Stan ever recall having met her. I find it amusing that she has blocked me, even though we've never had any interactions. On the up side, that means I've never had to interact with her directly, lol.
🐧 🐙

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
I did some digging with some of my old convention contacts. One of them said he knew her because of work in the video department but apparently they are friends so he didn't have any info to share. I laid it out for him as to what she was saying though. The more you know! That's the only thing I've been able to find about her though. Neither I nor Stan ever recall having met her. I find it amusing that she has blocked me, even though we've never had any interactions. On the up side, that means I've never had to interact with her directly, lol.
🐧 🐙
Did you see TUG's interview with Stan Dahlin? Apparently you both got the same treatment somewhat, difference being for some reason Monica apologized for bringing him into this then blocked him....

EriMin

kiwifarms.net
Did you see TUG's interview with Stan Dahlin? Apparently you both got the same treatment somewhat, difference being for some reason Monica apologized for bringing him into this then blocked him....
Oh yeah, I was in the chat for most of it. And yeah, I've been blocked by a lot of people that I've not even directly spoken too. Lol, Monica even blocked me right after I did that interview. So weird to be blocked when I never so much as liked or commented on a post from her.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I was in the chat for most of it. And yeah, I've been blocked by a lot of people that I've not even directly spoken too. Lol, Monica even blocked me right after I did that interview. So weird to be blocked when I never so much as liked or commented on a post from her.
eh probably makes them think they have some kind of power over you since you went against them.

bprime

Boomer Extraordinare
kiwifarms.net
That would be her 'stunning and brave' use of a block bot, which auto-blocks people based on who they follow. You'll notice a lot of KickVic people do that, since without it some reality might leak inside of their hugboxes and shatter the already-tenuous grip they have on it.

IMHO, that's the only thing she ever said the truth.
Even that wasn't entirely the truth, as she's stated she's a "conventionally attractive" female...
X

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net

Hallstein995

kiwifarms.net
At this point we should see if their are enough people to start a blocked by Monica livestream.

Reactions: bprime

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino