Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
So they can false flag his channel and get that terminated. These people are desperate enough to do it
Well hasn't worked on Nick. We know they have to be screwing with his channel and he just doesn't give them the pee pee touch and mention it.

Also none of these idiots have any following on youtube. Unless you count marzgurl with her 18k subscribers but only ever gets like 200 views on stuff.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
We can start tagging these people's affiliations as liabilities because anyone who is manipulated by vindictive people is a danger to society and its user base. Don't support the people and companies who support liars.

I mean most people do but I guarantee if there's an active movement that counters this bullshit there will be a shitstorm of epic proportions.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
She's pressuring voice actor @BrycePapenbrook to remove Vic from the Unlocked App that he co-founded.

View attachment 932424
https://archive.fo/MYg3Y
View attachment 932423
https://archive.fo/SIOef
She's an idiot, and she's late.

David Vincent and Bryce Papenbrook co-own Unlocked, and they've kept him on completely throughout this entire clownshow. When people were firing him and there was PEAK kickvic activity trending, Unlocked didn't even skip a single week of supporting his streams. Vincent and Papenbrook care exactly 0% about Sabat's schemes.

If Jennifer thinks she can cancel Gilgamesh/Grimmjow/Robin and The Voice Of Every Shounen Protagonist, she's even more delusional than normal. They aren't minor-yet-prolific VAs living off of Texas dub houses. They actually have influence.

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
What will the Manjawrian do when the whole Vic case is done? I seriously doubt that she can take the fall back in irrelevancy.
I'm already smelling the stench of cat piss and cheap liquor and Spoony vibes.
She may give herself the "help" she was hoping Vic would get. Here's a picture of it:
1568255571932.png

No, seriously, "help" is just their way of saying "a noose". When they say that they wanted Vic to get help, they meant that they wanted him to get help killing himself.

Until Weeb Wars, I had yet to see such a dense collection of quasi-autistic/actually autistic, malicious, narcissistic (and in particularly Lynn's case) sociopathic clowns-- emphasis on the "clown" part, because none of these people look or sound right. We're talking sounding and acting like high school girls, sounding like little girls, having extendo-arms, ruining thigh-highs, sounding like a parrot at all times, having morosely strange breast contours, having no breast contours, having concave breast contours, skipping female androgyny altogether and looking like a prepubescent boy, being overweight, being extremely overweight, crossdressing (poorly), wearing diapers for no good reason, having a miniature box for a mandible, looking like a bombshell... but being willing to conspire with people who by their own admission put your life at risk-- the list goes on.

And none of this would be a problem for me (well, except that last one-- I will never not slag Specht every chance I get) if not for the reason that they want an innocent man to get a noose and get help killing himself all for headpats and woke points.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
She may just as well give herself the "help" she was hoping Vic would get. Here's a picture of it:View attachment 932812

No, seriously, "help" is just their way of saying "a noose". When they say that they wanted Vic to get help, they meant that they wanted him to get help killing himself.

Until Weeb Wars, I had yet to see such a dense collection of quasi-autistic/actually autistic, malicious, narcissistic (and in particularly Lynn's case) sociopathic clowns-- emphasis on the "clown" part, because none of these people look or sound right. We're talking sounding and acting like high school girls, sounding like parrots, sounding like little girls, having extendo-arms, ruining thigh-highs, sounding like a parrot at all times, having morosely strange breast contours, having no breast contours, having concave breast contours, skipping female androgyny altogether and looking like a prepubescent boy, being overweight, being extremely overweight, crossdressing (poorly), wearing diapers for no good reason, having a miniature box for a mandible, looking like a bombshell... but being willing to conspire with people who by their own admission put your life at risk-- the list goes on.

And none of this would be a problem for me (well, except that last one-- I will never not slag Specht every chance I get) if not for the reason that they want an innocent man to get a noose and get help killing himself all for headpats and woke points.
They're pretty much doing an Alec on Vic. Trying to cut of all his sources of support, career, etc. They know by know how much
it means to him.
However, I think Vic has his faith to draw strength, along with addressing his mental health by visiting a doctor for medicinal help.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
What will the Manjawrian do when the whole Vic case is done? I seriously doubt that she can take the fall back in irrelevancy.
I'm already smelling the stench of cat piss and cheap liquor and Spoony vibes.
She already smells like the underlined, she probably does have a constantly replenishing supply of booze, and she might be following Spoony already (don't know about the last one, but if Manjaw is following MarzGurl she might be following Spoony, too).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino