Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully she'll fix those god awful vocal cords, listening to those for a night was pure ass
I smoke a pack a day and I don't even sound that bad.

She already smells like the underlined, she probably does have a constantly replenishing supply of booze, and she might be following Spoony already (don't know about the last one, but if Manjaw is following MarzGurl she might be following Spoony, too).
Bad wording from me, I was thinking about ~40 cats as in The Classic Cat Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
They're pretty much doing an Alec on Vic. Trying to cut of all his sources of support, career, etc. They know by know how much
it means to him.
However, I think Vic has his faith to draw strength, along with addressing his mental health by visiting a doctor for medicinal help.
Alec?

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Since she's a narcissist and a psycho she might realize that only she's real and everybody else isn't. And that her ultimate victory against Vic will be ending him by ending the only person who's real. One can but dream.
That took a hard left from the path I was expecting.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What will the Manjawrian do when the whole Vic case is done? I seriously doubt that she can take the fall back in irrelevancy.
She'll just keep whining about Vic/every other person she thinks is problematic. She's found she can get asspats, retweets and make 'friends' by being her must ugly, vindictive, lying self. She's found purpose in going full Karen 'I'd like to speak to the manager' about these men. She's not going to stop any time soon, she'll just move targets - and slide ever more into irrelevancy as the angry mob moves on elsewhere and she's left shrieking always shrieking, trying to reclaim whatever iota of power she thinks she's accumulated.

Zero Day Defense

Shave your face with some mace in the dark
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 935268
>implying that Vic's usage of Unlocked as a way to communicate with fans would at all entail him ever coming anywhere in the vicinity of its female workers

This is some peak boomer stuff.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
>implying that Vic's usage of Unlocked as a way to communicate with fans would at all entail him ever coming anywhere in the vicinity of its female workers

This is some peak boomer stuff.
Well, if Vic can rape people in their dreams, it's probably cake to cyberpathically rape them, too.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net