Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 968586

View attachment 968582

Reminds me of that StalkedInBoston woman, Lena Kochman

She is just extremely homely. There's something wrong with her eyes that indicates a lack of sleep, those masculine features wouldn't even be attractive on a man, and she refuses to close her mouth in her 'candid' shots, so it just makes her look worse. There's nothing wrong with slightly crooked teeth, but it's not a good crown to the rest of that.

Seriously, you don't have to put on heavy make up for every picture, but at least put some minimal effort into looking presentable if you're going to show off how conventionally attractive you are.

A couple extra notes: she has the look of a young boy when looking at her nose-up, and she absolutely should not ever, ever cut her hair short like this. Long, feminine hair is a necessity to offset her manly features.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
She is just extremely homely. There's something wrong with her eyes that indicates a lack of sleep, those masculine features wouldn't even be attractive on a man, and she refuses to close her mouth in her 'candid' shots, so it just makes her look worse. There's nothing wrong with slightly crooked teeth, but it's not a good crown to the rest of that.

Seriously, you don't have to put on heavy make up for every picture, but at least put some minimal effort into looking presentable if you're going to show off how conventionally attractive you are.

A couple extra notes: she has the look of a young boy when looking at her nose-up, and she absolutely should not ever, ever cut her hair short like this. Long, feminine hair is a necessity to offset her manly features.
Boy, the constant rape, sexual abuse, harassment, and pedophilia enabling really take it out of 'ya.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 968586
For whatever reason, she is reminding me of Armzgurl in this photo.
Think it is the empty look in the eyes.

Also thank you for archiving the train-crash of her twitter posting last night. Only managed to catch two screenshots. Both which you have here. If I could give you a semper fi I would. I see you already noticed the dates, and she has been running this fight for 2-3 years now.

Random things that bugged me about her tweets aside the obvious:

1570912266293.png

She kept tagging @GamingSL, which is not SuperLeague Games, it appears to be when you click in on it, but it might be a discarded account or inactive cause of the lack of following, info, tweets, avatar etc. The real superleague gaming's twitter is the easiest thing to find with a simple search and their tag is: @joinsuperleague
Not sure if she thought she actually was tagging them and calling them out, or trying to look like the though as nail chicago gal she claims to be. In round 2, she hasn't tagged them.

1570912463360.png

She forgot to redact this e-mail address, but did correct this in her later post when she managed to collect herself and sound vaguely sane. There is only one Alyer related to Superleague that I can find, which is Alyer Breau .

1570912573233.png

Of the 17 messages /emails exchanged between the two, she only shows us 3, and adds narrative to fill in the rest pr.usual.

1570912682328.png

"you and I discussed the options, and I recall you saying you didn't want to "ruin" his life, and therefore, you were comfortable with the final warning, mandatory counseling and an apology"

Gee, where have we heard this before ....?! Surely this too would have worked out great for Vic. So great that he'd be hounded for it for years afterwards by people like Manjaw. Even after they supposedly accepted the options for mending the situation.

Last edited:

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason, she is reminding me of Armzgurl in this photo.
Think it is the empty look in the eyes.

Also thank you for archiving the train-crash of her twitter posting last night. Only managed to catch two screenshots. Both which you have here. If I could give you a semper fi I would. I see you already noticed the dates, and she has been running this fight for 2-3 years now.

Random things that bugged me about her tweets aside the obvious:

View attachment 968760

She kept tagging @GamingSL, which is not SuperLeague Games, it appears to be when you click in on it, but it might be a discarded account or inactive cause of the lack of following, info, tweets, avatar etc. The real superleague gaming's twitter is the easiest thing to find with a simple search and their tag is: @joinsuperleague
Not sure if she thought she actually was tagging them and calling them out, or trying to look like the though as nail chicago gal she claims to be. In round 2, she hasn't tagged them.

View attachment 968763
She forgot to redact this e-mail address, but did correct this in her later post when she managed to collect herself and sound vaguely sane. There is only one Alyer related to Superleague that I can find, which is Alyer Breau .

View attachment 968765
Of the 17 messages /emails exchanged between the two, she only shows us 3, and adds narrative to fill in the rest pr.usual.

View attachment 968766
"you and I discussed the options, and I recall you saying you didn't want to "ruin" his life, and therefore, you were comfortable with the final warning, mandatory counseling and an apology"

Gee, where have we heard this before ....‽ Surely this too would have worked out great for Vic. So great that he'd be hounded for it for years afterwards by people like Manjaw. Even after they supposedly accepted the options for mending the situation.
It's hard to describe but everywhere she goes she attracts sexual assault allegations.and she can't even keep her stories straight.

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But you're not a random person, Lynn. You're someone who has persistently clamored for attention and asspats, attacking organization after organization and person after person with wildly overblown accusations and inconsistent stories. None of this is coming out of the blue. Those doctors who diagnosed you with a personality disorder were right on the money. You're a Cluster B nightmare.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
'I bet I could' but you don't.

you don't try to do something productive with your life, you don't do nontoxic things and 'breeze by the haters'. You seethe and breathe in hatred and toxicity every moment of your life. You can't even go to the store without hate-fantasizing about a man harassing and embarrassing you. And every time any person you dislike does anything at all, you drop everything and race over to do your level best to try to destroy them or prevent them making enough money to not wear socks full of holes in them. Your entire life is invisible enemies, mean girls, and waging endless wars against the world for being saner than you are.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Interesting how none of these mention what the police said. I mean........he did go to the police right? None of them have ever mentioned it. Not. One. Police. Report. EVER.
She complains about low conviction rates for sexual assaults, yet she didn't even report hers. It's really hard to convict when the police don't know that a crime has been committed. She says she was told not to go to the police, but she made that choice for herself when she sent that e-mail. No one pressured her to do that, they didn't even know about it.

1570922470393.png

https://archive.fo/0p3di

1570922588809.png

https://archive.fo/Im1UM

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
She complains about low conviction rates for sexual assaults, yet she didn't even report hers. It's really hard to convict when the police don't know that a crime has been committed. She says she was told not to go police, but she made that choice for herself when she sent that e-mail. No one pressured her to do that, they didn't even know about it.

View attachment 968917
https://archive.fo/0p3di

View attachment 968918
https://archive.fo/Im1UM
I wonder if one day she'll actually take responsibility for a single choice she makes.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She complains about low conviction rates for sexual assaults, yet she didn't even report hers. It's really hard to convict when the police don't know that a crime has been committed. She says she was told not to go police, but she made that choice for herself when she sent that e-mail.
Anyone who told an actual rape victim not to go to the police is a scumbag, but anyone who told this lying freak not to go to the police is doing her a favor, as while it is unlikely, it is possible to be prosecuted for falsely reporting a crime.