Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
People like Ren really don't realize just how far 3 miles and just come up with these random numbers. There's no way someone her size would do such a long run without complaining about her thighs rubbing against each other causing rashes. Such a run isn't for fat people. A 1 mile run would be the average she would be doing at her size, and that's with a break every so often.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People like Ren really don't realize just how far 3 miles and just come up with these random numbers. There's no way someone her size would do such a long run without complaining about her thighs rubbing against each other causing rashes. Such a run isn't for fat people. A 1 mile run would be the average she would be doing at her size, and that's with a break every so often.
There are a lot of chunky people that can jog further than you'd think. Last time I went to a 5k, a lot of them were pretty hefty, plenty at Ren's size. It's not that unbelievable, just is a bad idea because that extra weight will wreak havoc on knees and ankles in the long run.

Good on Ren for exercising.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of chunky people that can jog further than you'd think. Last time I went to a 5k, a lot of them were pretty hefty, plenty at Ren's size. It's not that unbelievable, just is a bad idea because that extra weight will wreak havoc on knees and ankles in the long run.

Good on Ren for exercising.
I hate to break it to you, she doesn't sleep with her orbitors, she's certainly not going to sleep with you

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Manjaw on the stand and her past brought up Iike"Are you on or have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses?" alone would be incredible then TY pulls out the thread here on her and she screams You all want to rape me! Then she gets dragged out in a straitjacket claiming the judge touched her.

Additional question..How does bouncing a check make you a victim of rape?

Last edited:

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Manjaw on the stand and her past brought up Iike"Are you on or have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses?" alone would be incredible then TY pulls out the thread here on her and she screams You all want to rape me! Then she gets dragged out in a straitjacket claiming the judge touched her.
I don't think a question like that would be allowed. I know in deposition you can ask literally anything, but in a trial before a jury, I'm sure the defense would object to such a question.

Then again I'm also pretty sure you're allowed to attack a witness's credibility.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

Additional question..How does bouncing a check make you a victim of rape?
She knows the farms are salivating over this prospect. I doubt she will give us the satisfaction. Manjaw will spend the weeks leading up to it screaming "I'm a victim!"

Then just either disappear or murder some illegal immigrant and claim she is insane so they put her in a mental hospital.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We got a shout out from manjaw. It's at the last tweet on the bottom. I hope I did this right.
She didnt like gettng doxxed. awwwwwwwwwwww
She took another shot at Vic Man bad too.

Remember when Lynn said she was impossible to dox? I guess Lynn is still sour over one of the first times she was shown to not be as smart as she believes she is.