Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
Manjaw must be having a clitboner at the thought of being able to send the police at people via twitter.

"Yes officer, Anne frank is hiding under the cupboard! I can lead you to her myself!"
Oh I know that in France she would have been a fucking collaborator of the Nazi occupation "governement" because of jealousy.
Do us a favor Manjaw, shave everything on your head, it would be faithful to History.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
If Manjaw shaved her head she'd look like some Neo-Nazi manlet.
Jennifer would look even more like a man if she were to go bald, so she'll almost certainly do that next once she's done with the rainbow colors.

It's picture day again. She'll need to go in for reshoots because hers was overexposed.

View attachment 1284576 View attachment 1284566
https://archive.vn/tCwJ1
She's got nowhere to go but she's still not getting enough sleep. With proper skincare + vitamins and minerals, I think she could at least accentuate her feminine features even if she refuses to use makeup. Those chapped lips and the way they just fade into her skintone, untamed eyebrows, eyebags and the patchy complexion on the left image could all be improved with proper care and health. It'd make her look more like a masculine woman and less like 'that's literally a man, stop lying to me'.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The over the top softness filter on the second photo is blinding and the super bright blue hair hurts my fucking eyes. I actually prefer the first picture since it looks way more natural.

I don't understand women sometimes. They feel confident enough to plaster photos of themselves all over the internet, yet still have low enough self esteem where they feel the need to put on ridiculous filters in an attempt to look good when all it does is show you're too afraid to take a natural picture.

Broads, man.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand women sometimes. They feel confident enough to plaster photos of themselves all over the internet, yet still have low enough self esteem where they feel the need to put on ridiculous filters in an attempt to look good when all it does is show you're too afraid to take a natural picture.
I can't speak to all women, but Lynn here feels particularly desperate to prove to us that she's a "conventionally attractive" woman. Unfortunately, all the camera tricks in the world can't hide how poorly she cares for herself.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like dj qualls in a blue wig.

She said she's reading Thinking Fast and Slow. Which I'm sure she will learn nothing from.

Also seems there's less and less engagement on her tweets.
If she didnt run off everyone or block them due to she is always right in her head,maybe she would have more interactions but as we have seen of late, that wont be happening.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Ljawmontello must recognize her true opponent here. It's not the Kiwis, the "Vic-stans", the misogynists, the alt-right, or the "nazis". It is time. It corrodes us all but mostly her. She has hit her peak long ago. Around two decades ago rounded out. This internet slap fights are only there to push the regret out of her mind. If she could have only done this or that instead of what she's done maybe life would be different. With every body ache and new wrinkle she is reminded of the irreversible march towards oblivion. For she is very vain and can only look back in that shining past instead of forward with dignity. She is trapped trying to be relevant to the spaces she's known in her early adult years. With every day seeing more and more things she can't relate with. The future is now old woman.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Even incel weebs would run away.
I doubt incels would get past her voice which has that nails on chalkboard quality. If they somehow got past that, you would have the constant voluminous stream of God damn fucking crazy flowing out of her mouth. Even incels understand "don't put your dick in crazy." Hell, that is probably why they are incels.

The second picture bugs me because she remind me of Rei from Evangelion, except somehow paler and even more fucked up.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
The over the top softness filter on the second photo is blinding and the super bright blue hair hurts my fucking eyes. I actually prefer the first picture since it looks way more natural.

Broads, man.
Jennifer has every reason to be afraid of taking a natural picture.