Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

majorlyPickled

The Japanese did Nanking wrong.
kiwifarms.net

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
All she needed was blue hair to look like Renfamous. They really are clones of each other.

I think she always claims to be a "conventionally attractive woman" because she has to fool herself into thinking it's true. Her constant lies about being raped on the hour every hour is to make it seem as though she's so desirable by men that they just can't help but give in to their carnal instincts upon seeing her. These lies are more for herself than anyone else. She definitely seems to have a problem with her feminity... most likely due to her manish features. She just couldn't figure out how to become a desirable person. Instead, she just decided to go insane and tell lies to convince herself she is wanted by others. She hides behind filters to appear more feminine because she still doesn't believe her own lies.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
A 6-figure salary and she's 5-figures deep in debt.
To be fair, 5 figures is standard for student loan debt in the USA ($31k average in 2019). Graduates carry that debt for decades if they don't prioritize paying it off. So I wouldn't mock her on this account.

But assuming the debt she's talking about is student loans, that shouldn't stop someone from running for office, and it's not something you'd plan your life around working down. If you have a 6 figure salary, it shouldn't even be top of your column of life worries, it's just another line in your monthly budget.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
So I wouldn't mock her on this account.
No mockery, just an observation of how her circumstances change depending on the conversation.

She's been crying poor a lot on Twitter ever since Biden won the nomination, how his crime bill made her go hungry, that she's 5-figures deep in debt and will never be able to pay off her student loans. Rewind a year or two, and you'll find her on Reddit commenting about how rich people like her making north of 150k don't need any tax breaks and complaining about Bank of America because someone stole $15,000 from her account that she didn't notice for two weeks.

1589616947336.png

https://archive.ph/1tdL4

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
No mockery, just an observation of how her circumstances change depending on the conversation.

She's been crying poor a lot on Twitter ever since Biden won the nomination, how his crime bill made her go hungry, that she's 5-figures deep in debt and will never be able to pay off her student loans. Rewind a year or two, and you'll find her on Reddit commenting about how rich people like her making north of 150k don't need any tax breaks and complaining about Bank of America because someone stole $15,000 from her account that she didn't notice for two weeks.

View attachment 1297960
Well she's conventionally attractive, she can open an onlyfans and rake in the green lmao

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1297960
She likes to lie a lot on twitter of her situation. So next week shell be a richjaw of 100k+ a year again?

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With manjaw the story changes so she can seem to be
#1 A Victim
#2 An Expert
#3 to push her warped fantasies
#4 social justice points
It's just a side effect of her pathological need to lie and gaslight. Especially if she does it to get the upper hand in an argument. If you notice a lot of the "debates" she gets into on Twitter, she refuses to lose a single one. When her opponent gives her a point that she can't favorably argue against logically, she resorts to using herself or her experiences as the go to for why she's right. Usually that involves her twisting the truth of herself to fit whatever type of argument she's trying to make. Examples being:

-"I'm older so I know better."
-"What do you mean I'm not affected, I'm 5 figures in debt and still paying my student loans, so I'm in the right here. You don't know what you're talking about so be quiet."
-"Don't talk to me about your paltry problems, I'm rich and live comfortably so whatever you say does not apply to me. Therefore, I am right and you are wrong."

She can switch from being rich and making 6 figures to being poor, starving and in debt on a dime as long as it'll win her the "argument". When her opponent still won't bend the knee, her last course of action is to give the block because she's a sore loser who doesn't know how to admit defeat gracefully and instead prefers to throw a temper tantrum when she doesn't get her way.

'Tis Dolan

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1297960
while I agree student loans are a predatory thing, her getting into that much debt(same with Greg) is her own damn fault. Still perplexed a Low T's debt despite his prime location

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
while I agree student loans are a predatory thing, her getting into that much debt(same with Greg) is her own damn fault. Still perplexed a Low T's debt despite his prime location
And frankly, we don't even know if the number is true. Lynn is a compulsive liar. That said, between her being a highly successful executive pulling six figures a year or having a massive amount of debt, I know which I'm more inclined to believe based on the evidence available.