Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Shes lying about her age again in a reply to TUG's Wife!!
@Nontransferable or anyone.. archive is still wonky for me can you save this one?
Its her pin tweet ..
Why are these two even fighting? Did Ashley attempt to get a dick pic out of Jen with a line like, "Yeah, send me a pic of that big, masculine, throbbing thing that's just so manly!" and then all she got was a pic of Jen's mandible?

She did say Trashley is trying to catfish CHUDs, right?

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Important question about Manjaws affidavit that Nick brings up.
Nick says she wasn't even in the country at the time and her "affidavit" is made up from notes of someone else .
She supposedly said this on twitter.
But manjaw also claimed VIC "assaulted" her.
Was the Farms the one who debunked her bullshit claims?

The debunking of her was before I got here.
Ron and Moronica sure jumped at the chance to use Hunt's bs in their legal filings.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
Nick says she wasn't even in the country at the time and her "affidavit" is made up from notes of someone else .

Ron and Moronica sure jumped at the chance to use Hunt's bs in their legal filings.
Her affidavit covers two different years. The first, she was at the Con that Vic attended, although she was fixing a disaster in the adv department concerning some failure of equipment and therefore not in a position to interact with Vic directly, or know anything except through gossip. The second year, 2010, I believe, is when she was in Japan for school. Her affidavit discusses things that happened at the con that year, but conveniently fails to disclose that she wasn't there.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

She made several allegations in her affidavit spanning multiple years. She alleged that Vic stalked a female musical guest, Mari Iijima, at Tekkoshocon in 2007. Her account was very similar to what the head security said, except he said it happened in 2010. She said that she had messed up the date while piecing poor, out of context, notes and conversations together. In 2010, she traveled to Japan to study as an exchange student and did not attend or staff Tekkoshocon that year. She wasn't even on staff in 2009 either. This is all discussed in greater detail on the first page, see the #BoycottTekko section.

Ron and Monica's legal team went with the 2007 date in their motion to dismiss because they don't give a fuck if any of their evidence is true or not or even if it contradicts another affidavit they submitted.

1590106572400.png

https://archive.ph/lpvJW

She also alleged that Vic squeezed her rear end during a hug at Anime Central 2009. She was supposedly Vic's handler and that was his way of "thanking her" for adjusting his schedule. This is her hobbling around on a crutch that year. Her sister has said that she has heard her tell stories like this before as she is mentally ill. We've only known her for about a year and she has recounted her own stalking incident in the grocery store, multiple rapes, molestations and gropings by many different men.

1590105951700.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She was supposedly Vic's handler and that was his way of "thanking her" for adjusting his schedule. This is her hobbling around on a crutch that year.
I bet she didn't even need the crutch and was faking that for some reason. I wouldn't be at all shocked for this schizophrenic liar to be a munchie too.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet she didn't even need the crutch and was faking that for some reason. I wouldn't be at all shocked for this schizophrenic liar to be a munchie too.
I'm not crippled but I always carry a crutch around with me to splat spiders that are being dickheads by chilling on or near the ceiling just out of reach.

I'm just gonna go on a slight rant here. I swear spiders are smarter than we give them credit for, that's why they're always high up on the walls, in a corner or on the ceiling, you never see a spider just chilling on the floor on your kitchen tiles. Obviously they're not geniuses, or they'd adapt to be cute so they don't get splatted all the time, maybe they could weave themselves some little Ugg boots, or a little shirt or something

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
She made several allegations in her affidavit spanning multiple years. She alleged that Vic stalked a female musical guest, Mari Iijima, at Tekkoshocon in 2007. Her account was very similar to what the head security said, except he said it happened in 2010. She said that she had messed up the date while piecing poor, out of context, notes and conversations together. In 2010, she traveled to Japan to study as an exchange student and did not attend or staff Tekkoshocon that year. She wasn't even on staff in 2009 either. This is all discussed in greater detail on the first page, see the #BoycottTekko section.

Ron and Monica's legal team went with the 2007 date in their motion to dismiss because they don't give a fuck if any of their evidence is true or not or even if it contradicts another affidavit they submitted.

View attachment 1310470
https://archive.ph/lpvJW

She also alleged that Vic squeezed her rear end during a hug at Anime Central 2009. She was supposedly Vic's handler and that was his way of "thanking her" for adjusting his schedule. This is her hobbling around on a crutch that year. Her sister has said that she has heard her tell stories like this before as she is mentally ill. We've only known her for about a year and she has recounted her own stalking incident in the grocery store, multiple rapes, molestations and gropings by many different men.

View attachment 1310436
That picture is not very flattering at all. She looks like she had her right leg amputated with how the knee looks.
I'm not crippled but I always carry a crutch around with me to splat spiders that are being dickheads by chilling on or near the ceiling just out of reach.

I'm just gonna go on a slight rant here. I swear spiders are smarter than we give them credit for, that's why they're always high up on the walls, in a corner or on the ceiling, you never see a spider just chilling on the floor on your kitchen tiles. Obviously they're not geniuses, or they'd adapt to be cute so they don't get splatted all the time, maybe they could weave themselves some little Ugg boots, or a little shirt or something
Jumping spiders actually have to do a lot of math just before each jump.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Manjaw is morally posturing about how people are making ANN's recent passing about themselves and a Vic Mignogna.

manjawzac2.PNG

But here's the thing. She only found out about it because some KV sped was posting our shitposting onto Twitter for bellyrubs or whatever the fuck he did it for.

manjawzac.PNG

There are no tweets about Zac's passing until someone related it to Vic.

manjawtiming.png