Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
They're also kind of cute with their big eyes, proving my point that smart spiders should try to be adorable.

View attachment 1312631
What smart spiders need to learn to do for their guaranteed survival is write words on their webs, a la Charlotte's Web. Then people will believe that spiders are conduits for god/the gods to communicate with humans, and they will be venerated and protected. Also, if the spiders play their cards right, they could start pitting groups of humans against each other and cull the human population according to their desire.

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
She made several allegations in her affidavit spanning multiple years. She alleged that Vic stalked a female musical guest, Mari Iijima, at Tekkoshocon in 2007. Her account was very similar to what the head security said, except he said it happened in 2010. She said that she had messed up the date while piecing poor, out of context, notes and conversations together. In 2010, she traveled to Japan to study as an exchange student and did not attend or staff Tekkoshocon that year. She wasn't even on staff in 2009 either. This is all discussed in greater detail on the first page, see the #BoycottTekko section.

Ron and Monica's legal team went with the 2007 date in their motion to dismiss because they don't give a fuck if any of their evidence is true or not or even if it contradicts another affidavit they submitted.

View attachment 1310470
https://archive.ph/lpvJW

She also alleged that Vic squeezed her rear end during a hug at Anime Central 2009. She was supposedly Vic's handler and that was his way of "thanking her" for adjusting his schedule. This is her hobbling around on a crutch that year. Her sister has said that she has heard her tell stories like this before as she is mentally ill. We've only known her for about a year and she has recounted her own stalking incident in the grocery store, multiple rapes, molestations and gropings by many different men.

View attachment 1310436
Maybe this was brought up when this photo was first posted, but wtf is going on with that bandage on her knee? That just screams "look at me and my owwie" and not "knee needs help supporting weight". Ditto on the shoe selection.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this was brought up when this photo was first posted, but wtf is going on with that bandage on her knee? That just screams "look at me and my owwie" and not "knee needs help supporting weight". Ditto on the shoe selection.
Munchausen's is apparently also in Lynn Hunt's grab-bag of mental illnesses.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
I recall at one point someone brought up she blamed Vic for an injury while flip flopping on he "attacked" her and others which didnt make sense at all.
Now that I know she changes the story to fit the moment, everything is clear.
I'm glad you all kept track of psycho Hunt's lies.
There are so many you need a flow sheet to keep up with.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I recall at one point someone brought up she blamed Vic for an injury while flip flopping on he "attacked" her and others which didnt make sense at all.
Now that I know she changes the story to fit the moment, everything is clear.
I'm glad you all kept track of psycho Hunt's lies.
There are so many you need a flow sheet to keep up with.
FRom what was gathered the story is (if we take lynn's info at face value and apply reality to it). that vic needed a projector for a panel or room he was in. He probably asked another staffer to get it for him. They borrowed/took the projector from Lynn's AMV room because i assume it was unused and the room was empty.

This is the gist of what i can gather in lynn saying that he stole a projector.

She then had to move the projector back to her room or storage and she apparently twisted her ankle or some shit doing so. Ergo, Vic man stole her projector and broke her ankle.

This isnt even the end. Farmer uncovered post in an AMV forum that she hurt her leg in a completely unrelated incident like a month before the supposed event so this was probably all fucking lies.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
She has to always blame Vic for everything. She can't go for a day without saying "Vic Man bad".
The "Vic stole a projector" claim story which she hasnt reminded the world about late;y.
That one never made any sense.
Wonder how Hunt the Cunt will like Ron Toye voting for Biden?

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
She has to always blame Vic for everything. She can't go for a day without saying "Vic Man bad".
The "Vic stole a projector" claim story which she hasnt reminded the world about late;y.
That one never made any sense.
Wonder how Hunt the Cunt will like Ron Toye voting for Biden?
Wait, is "thanks vic" the new "thanks obama"?

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Manjaw is morally posturing about how people are making ANN's recent passing about themselves and a Vic Mignogna.

View attachment 1312607

But here's the thing. She only found out about it because some KV sped was posting our shitposting onto Twitter for bellyrubs or whatever the fuck he did it for.

View attachment 1312608

There are no tweets about Zac's passing until someone related it to Vic.

View attachment 1312611
When Manjaw offs herself the celebration will be even larger. She's just sad she won't get to bask in it.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
This isnt even the end. Farmer uncovered post in an AMV forum that she hurt her leg in a completely unrelated incident like a month before the supposed event so this was probably all fucking lies.
Wouldn't surprise me if she was faking an injury so she could get out of doing any real work. Liars gonna lie.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me if she was faking an injury so she could get out of doing any real work. Liars gonna lie.
Unlikely. She compulsively talked about her life then, because things actually happened in it other than sitting at home with her cats. She fell and hurt herself moving, which aggravated an old wound from when she was playing sports at home, and then later while walking around at a con wearing a floor length ballgown she tripped over some cords, fell again and re-injured herself. The projector incident is a lie because she never mentions anything of the sort happening, not even sans Vic's involvement (who she claims she din't know was involved until years later), even when she goes into detail multiple times about the downsides of being staff, how difficult it is to be AMV coordinator, and the worst stories she has about it. She definitely injured herself, but the later story is made up.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Is it really bullying though, Lynn? Your time in foster care makes it a fact that your family didn't want you. Hell, they still want nothing to do with you.

But the real tragedy isn't that abandonment. The true tragedy is that you are in your late 30s and still holding onto that as justification for your failures.
40's*

Reactions: Drowningman