Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Manjaw has been getting so much asspats or at least more attention stat wise due to she's been going on about the election and how she hates Biden. This will last a few more days then its victim card time.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Guess what KIWI's..We have a birthday to uncelebrate. August 12 .2020!
Yes it's Manjaw's whatever number birthday due to she keeps changing her age for victim points.
Let's all let her know we didn't forget her & that she has one of the WORST birthdays ever...because she deserves it.
So feel free to share her favorite lie,tweet,rape claim, story or why you wish her cats or a homeless person would stuff her in a trunk never to be seen again!
_CUNT.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes it's Manjaw's whatever number birthday due to she keeps changing her age for victim points.
Let's all let her know we didn't forget her & that she has one of the WORST birthdays ever...because she deserves it.
So feel free to share her favorite lie,tweet,rape claim, story or why you wish her cats or a homeless person would stuff her in a trunk never to be seen again!
View attachment 1513214
She's 36 37 today (thanks for the correction @Nontransferable).
Which means she's one step closer to menopause and hot flashes.

Last edited:

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1513214
I doubt her ass is so amazing that Vic just had to get his hands on it/her. So I doubt her story and her ass. Post some pics, Lynn, prove me wrong.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
My favorite has to be her "But I know because I was" for her victim points & when she tried to shut down Hero Hei for reading that medium article about her on a live stream.