Jenny Craig? 03/10/21 - TLDW; She is going back on Jenny Craig

Hamberlard Raid

No one give that meat mountain any more money.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am watching this so you don't have to.
  • Hey guyz
  • Welcum TO my dyeen channil wherein I fight for relevance and my number one competitor is a retard alcohol fetus from Canada with a psychotic dependence on cheese
  • You see mi as indesysif!!!
  • Imagine how Beck-e feels!
  • JENNEE CRAIG!!
  • Progrum
  • Jinny Craig coach on rapid results!!!
  • Fasten for 14 hours a day instead of 12
  • Recharge bar!!!
  • Rapid results max makes people lose weight more than prior!!
  • NOT PLANNED
  • Muh brain is everywhere
  • Currently needs to be
  • HERE
  • NOW
  • DOEEN VIDEO
  • FRUSTRATCHEEN
  • Expectashun!!
  • For the next
  • So and so length of time…
  • Did JINNY crayk b4
  • Had vacation
  • Forgot food
  • Levelled out pretty wrong
  • Did not put mahself and muh hulth 1nd
  • Dedicateen first 30 days of JINNY crayk to MYSELF (the only person that matterz)
  • Shoween mah weight daily
  • Mah food
  • Look at the dee-cline
  • Was it sodium?
  • Was it jiveen well?
  • I SEE YOUR EYE ROLLS
  • I DON’T TRUST MYSELF EITHER
  • 4th JINNY crayk attempt
  • 1st: gave away food
  • Based Becky’s response to Albert telling her about JC: “Well it looks like we will be donating some food”
  • I love it when the help talks back in the movies
  • NO ONE ELSE TRUSTS ME
  • YOU GUYZ HATE IT WHEN I SAY THE TRIALS AND THE ERRORS
  • IT’S ALMOST LIKE MY REGARDED GRASP ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS CRINGEY BEHAVIOR FOR A 30 YR WOMAN
  • Becky was not meen!!!!
  • I am rilly bad at explaneeeeen theengs
  • I NEED TO FIND THE BIGGER WHY
  • Losing weight to avoid congestive heart failure, strokes, diabetes, neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, enteropathy, limb amputations, liver failure, kidney failure, cellulitis, multiple types of cancer, overall declining health, decades of impending misery, being a laughingstock, and premature death is NOT ENOUGH
  • DIG DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER
  • Shuper face value!!
  • Consoletaint said to stay on track
  • Muh coach!!!!
  • Root for mahself!!!
  • More JINNY crayk videos
  • I LOVE THIS ABOUT MYSELF
  • I DO NOT GIVE UP
  • YOU DON’T FEEL WHAT I FEEL
  • I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
  • FUCK YOU
  • BYE
Ariana MUY Grande has returned! And her lips look like baboon anus.
1615408296979.png1615408379238.png
Hamberlard review: 3/10, this looks promising in terms of drumming up some controversy. However, I could do without the "taste test" videos. You can only watch a morbidly obese women cream her panties over microwaved pasta so many times, yknowhatimean?

Just follow Chantal or something.

Last edited:

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This weight loss program will surely finally be the one to succeed. There is no way she fails again.*sigh*

Even the forum knows:
1615434836380.png

I would have sympathy for the endless cycle of being a death fat that is cheered on by the HAES crowd, but clearly she has given up on any attempt to make interesting content or better herself.

Last edited:

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
She looks terrible. Like she's bored with herself. LOL Her makeup still doesn't match and its definitely showing her jaundiced neck. Dirty hair. Lipstick running all over the place.
Why is she not looking at the camera like usual?
The only light going into the hallway is from her room. She's filming at night.
lol "I like to see why I've gained two pounds a day" CAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH
isn't this the same bitch who said weighing herself everyday wasn't good for HER MENTULZ and now she wants to weigh herself everyday.
becky: "guess we're donating some food then"
alr: how dare you ever say anything about my dieting. the person closest to me is treating me like this guys!
is she on meds? cause her behavior isn't as manic as it was like 3 weeks ago.
CONSULTANT NOT THERAPIST jesus christ.
alr: i love that i NEVER GIVE UP
alr: the woman who never GETS UP either.
wasn't even worth watching. how boring. like for fucks sake she could position that camera to show anything but it HAS to show her trying to move her arms and her whole body shaking. No arts and crafts, just her terrible makeup, tacky cheap jewelry, She can't even screenshare and do a "watch my favorite tiktoks" or "see what i use pintrest for" videos. even jenna marbles least effort video had more content than this shit.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Keeps mentioning Beggy.
Bitch can’t come up with any content, so back to JINNY CREGG.
If Big AL showered every day instead of weighing herself every day, she’d probably lose 15 ELBEES in a week just from all the grease, sweat and Lord knows what covering her.
I’m still convinced she records herself gaining, then when she runs out of content and needs money from pumping out lots of videos, she plays us her videos in reverse order… HEY PRESTO! Our GORL is losing.
30 days? I’ll give it less than a week. Can someone better than me, make a poll, so we can vote how long Porky will last?

Empress of Lucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
...Anyway, someone drop me a message when she finally fucking croaks :shit-eating:

I've completely lost interest in her at this point. I miss the ugly tassel-lined grandma tops, the poop bun and oversized bow combo, the orange chicken feeding sessions at Cheesecake Factory, the late night Wal-Mart hauls, the hilarious tension between her and Rickie... I don't even get to laugh at her train wreck body because she exclusively shoots chest up these days (:_(

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Is she blazed in this video?

I don't get why what Becky said upset her. How did she get "she doesn't believe in me" from that? Sounds more like, "she wants me to succeed, so we're getting rid of food not on the program."
At least on the surface. It's more like, Becky knows the drill: get rid of junk food so we can pretend Al's dieting. Do not comment on/spill the beans about the still-continuous fast food deliveries.