Jenny Craig? 03/10/21 - TLDW; She is going back on Jenny Craig

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She was really transparent about trying to shift the blame and criticism to (ghost) Becky. She got her out, 'I failed, because I lacked support. Even my fiancée didn't believe I could do it. :( " She just threw her to the wolves, and said about as much in the video, "People are going to like listen to this, and, like, twist it.."

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was really transparent about trying to shift the blame and criticism to (ghost) Becky. She got her out, 'I failed, because I lacked support. Even my fiancée didn't believe I could do it. :( " She just threw her to the wolves, and said about as much in the video, "People are going to like listen to this, and, like, twist it.."
Support only goes so far. You got Becky landwhale trying to offer support for Hamber landwhale?

Fucking totally toxic. 2+2= 100 lbs. gained.

Honestly, whadda fuck kinda support system is that?

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Support only goes so far. You got Becky landwhale trying to offer support for Hamber landwhale?

Fucking totally toxic. 2+2= 100 lbs. gained.

Honestly, whadda fuck kinda support system is that?
None is needed. Jenny Craig is just an angle to work for views. She only tossed her in the middle of it to avoid personal accountability(and squash recent breakup rumors), as if Becky's support was going to make any difference. They've both gained during the entire relationship, save a brief period after a health scare for Becky and cancer + throat infection for Amber.

Btw, wonder what crisis was enough for Becky to lose all that weight that fast, but so irrelevant that she gained it all back and much more. Recall that Amber said that Becky's diagnosis had her so upset that she was crying herself to sleep or something equally dramatic. Sounded serious. I guess they're both content to simply ignore medical issues in hopes that they disappear.

Last edited:

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
The Becky comment was odd yes like she is prepping to smear her. Which she does, it is not a great move though but I guess for clout.

She is doing this as predicting to garner views, she is at her lowest since 2018 and needs money. I suspect this me be for taxes too as she will get paid in April 20/21. As O2B said the only thing she has is weight loss content and she needs to deflect from becky being gone rumours.

I give her 3 days tops.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow.
The comments about last time she wasn’t able to focus on giving it her all, and this time she can really focus on herself. That she had to go on a short break and she hadn’t taken the special food with her and that made her fail...

... she’s blaming Becky taking her away on the trip with her family to remember her dead mom. She couldn’t completely focus on herself and give herself all that special love she needed to succeed because she had to support her grieving girlfriend.
Ha!

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
Views are down, Becky's disappearance didn't take care of that problem, so she had to introduce another fad diet just to spice things up. Only problem is, we already know she will quit within 2-3 mintues days of starting the program. So, who cares? She failed way too many times, it's no longer entertaining at this point it's just tedious.

At least with Chantal, the trainwreck seems spontaneous and organic, she isn't plotting her own demise and seems to be genuinely in denial. ALR is a troll, it's all about how she can keep her views up so she can get more money to buy stupid shit, tasteless food, and continue living in her generic apartment. She's way too wooden to be taken seriously by her audience & unlike Nickocado Avocado her acting is not entertaining (I don't think he is entertaining but at least he attracts people to his channel being grotesque), her personality is so bleak it's hard to watch her.

We all know she isn't losing weight ever. She needs to stay fat cause it's the only way she can keep people hooked on her otherwise boring content, she can make things spicy by telling us where Becky is and what happened between them and Rickie & Erick, she can even show us some leygs but she's too set in her old ways to ever think outside the box. So in the box, she stays.

Last edited:

Janice Litman

kiwifarms.net
... she’s blaming Becky taking her away on the trip with her family to remember her dead mom. She couldn’t completely focus on herself and give herself all that special love she needed to succeed because she had to support her grieving girlfriend.
I wondered if people in the videos comments would catch that. She hid the "vacation" aka memorial from her youtube audience. There is too much other info needed here to piece together that she was making another dig at becky. That's why I think that part was probably not even a smear attempt. She has convinced herself that the only person who puts up with her is actually regularly sabotaging her and now she wants to act like a little wounded baby who needs our support about it. Big Al was monster sized when she trapped becky and she will still be a big fat fucking monster long after beckles finally leaves.

She is never going to make her youtube viewers turn on becky. They love her and it is evident in the comments. Amberlynn needs to find a new pity angle quick before she loses all the viewers who stuck around for becky.

Last edited:

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubling down on Becky having escaped. She is setting the stage to paint Becky as verbally abusive and non-supportive so she can have a better shot at playing the victim once she announces the breakup.
That's how I read this video, too. Amber spoke about Destiny as if they were still together for like 3 weeks after their breakup, and still filmed videos with Destiny in them to keep up appearances until she felt ready to announce it.

The last video was made under the guise of "addressing the comments" but she didn't address a single comment asking where Becky is. Now she's suddenly got some story where Becky was openly dismissive of her super-serial 4th run on Jenny Kregg, but Becky was just being cute and funny y'all! Like what she said really hurt Amber's feelings and made her feel like garbage, but like don't twist it and make Becky out to be an inhumane abusive monster!

It's so pathetically transparent.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
how nice, a new/old diet plan. and this time its going to work. cause this time its not only Jennys super-duper-extra-special Crack diet shes using, no....... this time she ask the right questions.
She wants to dive deeper into WHY she wants to live longer.
Well, the Answer to this i would like to hear.
sadly , i cant think of a single reason why she should live longer.....

I wonder if she started Jenny Craig because she has an upcoming doctor appointment and having a CT scan. She probably gained about 50 pounds since the surgery and the doctor would want to have her current weight and she is embarrassed. She also wants to be able to fit the CT machine. This is why she is doing the « rapid results max ». We will know that she had the appointment when she is off the diet.
she's just rotting away for now. shes miles away being able to receive all the scans she should have. a few days of whatever diet will change nothing.

on the surface its a normal, LazyBedboundClickbaitShit vid, but on some levels this Shitshow gives me the creeps.
its those super shifty eyes,
its the silence in the Apartment,
its this Becky blaming attitude, when she talks about the past
its the ever narrowing angle she uses (she barley fits in the Frame anymore) and the cuts just to cover every single inch of the bathroom door.
not to mention all the obvious stuff,, like
missing Becky, missing Pets, missing sings of any any life there............. its like the bates motel over there.

sometimes i wonder, maybe she killed them all?
and keeps the corpses for later consumption .....

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Well, if she killed them then she either used a gun, sat on them or they died from food poisoning caused by something she cooked. I doubt she had the physical ability to tackle Becky or even her pets, she's not exactly in shape.
i thought more like, hitting them with the pan or more likely using poison. you could not taste it in her horrible chili anyway.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Anyone could do a Jenny Craig/Nutrisystem whatever type diet on their own with a tiny bit of planning.
Get some frozen dinners that are around 300 calories each.
Have 3 or 4 of them a day depending on your calorie needs.
ONLY have 3 or 4 of the dinners. Nothing else. No snacks. No drinks with calories.
Watch the weight come off.

#Amberlynn will not do this, because she does not want to lose weight.

She was sowing the seeds for blame-shift by saying her Jenny Craig coach was telling her to do this new plan with the longer fasting etc, and by saying Becky said something less that helpful.
There are only about 7 billion people on the Earth, and most of the ones that watch Amber have noticed her bullshit. She's going to need new script writers if she's going to keep those views happening.