Jenny Craig? 03/10/21 - TLDW; She is going back on Jenny Craig

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
I think ambers weight gain since august has even shocked Becky and she lives with her daily. Shes gained 60-70 lbs in 5 months and uber eats food 3-4 times a day. I truly believe AL and Becky dont spend any time together in that apartment, but it must be wild for becky to see amber in 100% full control of her diet and not having to ask her to pick it up or go to walmart.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on Amber’s video.

As others have mentioned, she is blaming quitting Jenny Craig on going on vacations to Tennessee. This trip was not a spur-of-the-moment vacation. She did know for quite a while that this was going to take place and she could either have started the diet after the trip or made sure she had the proper food or order appropriate food at restaurants. She had probably already quit and needed a reason for it.

Why the 30 days? Someone would think that your health should always on your mind. So, what will happen in 30 days? Going back to your old eating routine? Is the doctor's appointment in a month?

She has to lose at least 350 lbs on Jenny Craig. At an average of 4 lbs per week, this would take over one and half years to accomplish. I think that most people would be sick of eating Jenny Craig's food after a couple of weeks.

Is she on drugs? She is all over the place on this video.

Tony Soprano

Veteran of the Sneed Wars
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is Becky's sole means of support. They didn't break up. It would make no sense to get engaged and then leave, and Becky would shoot off her mouth on FaceBook. Y'all need to calm down.
Hell of a support she is, given she lets Amber stuff herself with food, without criticizing or lamenting her partners actions. You don't lose weight alone. You need a support structure or a goal to keep you focused on it. Having lost weight to a diet recently, it is a struggle. But you need to have someone to keep your ass to the fire. And Becky ain't doin it.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
Hell of a support she is, given she lets Amber stuff herself with food, without criticizing or lamenting her partners actions. You don't lose weight alone. You need a support structure or a goal to keep you focused on it. Having lost weight to a diet recently, it is a struggle. But you need to have someone to keep your ass to the fire. And Becky ain't doin it.
Poster was suggesting the opposite. Becky has no reliable source of income or anything to her name aside from graphic tees and 15 year old videogames. If Amber were to kick Becky to the curb right now she wouldn't be able to fend for herself. People her age usually have a mode of transportation, a bank account with at least some money in it, a roof over their head, and an established credit history. Amber provides all these things for her butler. Like any parasite, Becky will only leave her host if she's able to latch onto a new one.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is Becky's sole means of support. They didn't break up.
Becky comes from a people that doesn't understand money and responsibility.
There's a good chance that her family got a stimulus check or two, decided that they were rich and told Becky she could come live off them.
Becky, having gotten her own stimulus check which was probably more money than she'd ever had in her life, may have decided she doesn't need Fat Amber anymore.

Not saying it happened, but if Becky was wanting to get out and then she saw a door open...

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Becky comes from a people that doesn't understand money and responsibility.
There's a good chance that her family got a stimulus check or two, decided that they were rich and told Becky she could come live off them.
Becky, having gotten her own stimulus check which was probably more money than she'd ever had in her life, may have decided she doesn't need Fat Amber anymore.

Not saying it happened, but if Becky was wanting to get out and then she saw a door open...
I am not saying that Becky left, but she has family in the area where she could stay with and she has friends, such as Eric and Richie, so she might be able to go back to Monticello. So, she does not need Amber to live somewhere but she will need to find a job to do so.

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
We don't know how much Amber pays the Beckster, or if it's even bi-weekly or monthly.

I'm guessing 1K + amenities + food + car. That's a pretty damn good deal for a 300lb lard.
If she was willing to give that up, something substantial must've happened because we all know Beckster is also a lazy POS.

She's popular, and I bet many lesbians send her msgs ALL the time. Maybe she found someone to actually have sex with and said 'peace out' (with the fingers) to the Queen. When you haven't had sex in a while, you go into heat mode.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is Becky's sole means of support. They didn't break up. It would make no sense to get engaged and then leave, and Becky would shoot off her mouth on FaceBook. Y'all need to calm down.

It wouldn't be hard to imagine their relationship being strained, though. People make bad decisions all the time and maybe Becky's proposal was out of sheer desperation. Even someone as spineless and non-confrontational as the thumb would tire of Amber's shit eventually. However, Becky is also shitty enabler and an opportunistic parasite, so it's hard to make a call either way. Remember, she willfully took precedence of Amber's wellbeing over her dying mother to continue her grift.

If they did break up, I'm sure Amber has some emotional blackmail to keep Becky in check.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like any parasite, Becky will only leave her host if she's able to latch onto a new one.
Beckster is a remora. The minute she finds someone else to suck the life out of, she'll switch whales. Although, remora commonly hitch a ride on sharks.

Slight PL in that I deep sea fish a lot. You catch a Ling or other large game fish, the remora often don't let go... they are there on the deck and still stuck to their fish. Worse? Beckster could be a lamprey. Truly a blood sucking deviant creature.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Beckster is a remora. The minute she finds someone else to suck the life out of, she'll switch whales. Although, remora commonly hitch a ride on sharks.

Slight PL in that I deep sea fish a lot. You catch a Ling or other large game fish, the remora often don't let go... they are there on the deck and still stuck to their fish. Worse? Beckster could be a lamprey. Truly a blood sucking deviant creature.
I like to think of ALR as a cookiecutter shark, because...well, cookies!
Also: looks creepy, small mouth for what it eats, willing to bite a chunk out of anything and sometimes called "parasitic".

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
If you're a normal human being, sure. If you're a 300 elbee lump of adipose with fucked up hormones, blood pressure so high your head's about to pop off, and genitals that are hidden by a Grade 2+ panniculus ... ehhh, it's doubtful.
500 pound, unwashed Amber has been able to find herself at least four girlfriends to leech off from, so it could happen.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
maybe Becky's proposal was out of sheer desperation
Maybe Becky never proposed at all. Maybe Amber decided she wanted an engagement arc and bought herself some hideous rings (there was more than one, wasn't there? which is her M.O. for just about anything she buys), declared they were engaged, and told Becky to go along with whatever proposal story Amber makes up.
We don't know how much Amber pays the Beckster, or if it's even bi-weekly or monthly.

I'm guessing 1K + amenities + food + car. That's a pretty damn good deal for a 300lb lard.
Does Amber actually pay Becky, though? Or does Amber just pick up the tab for everything? If she's ever specifically laid out how that's handled, I must have missed it.