Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some actual drama:

Nicholson's sister is infamous Something Awful goon "Skylark", who was chased out of GBS and FYAD for posting tons of violently anti-trans stuff while being herself trans. Quite the edgelady!
Could you expand on that a little bit? because I think we've been doing this thread all wrong if that's the first we're hearing of it!

La fille

vegibital soop
kiwifarms.net
you must not be familiar with the beauty guru side of youtube
I am, it’s just I don’t understand why she would choose to tweet that out, especially right now with all the shane stuff. Its more like she’s ignoring the shane / jeffree scandals and saying

‘lol look at me I’m so woke , hut durr homophobia :(. youtuber’s make a lot of money. Did you know parasocial relationships exist???’

i thought breadtubers/lefties would be grossed out By the shit shane / jeffree have done but I guess preformative wokeness takes a back seat whenever they deem so to dunk on women.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am, it’s just I don’t understand why she would choose to tweet that out, especially right now with all the shane stuff. Its more like she’s ignoring the shane / jeffree scandals and saying

‘lol look at me I’m so woke , hut durr homophobia :(. youtuber’s make a lot of money. Did you know parasocial relationships exist???’

i thought breadtubers/lefties would be grossed out By the shit shane / jeffree have done but I guess preformative wokeness takes a back seat whenever they deem so to dunk on women.
dude what? she's talking about it because tati's big apology video was released this week, and she mentions homophobia in it. this really isn't nicholson bringing it up out of nowhere. I think she actually does have a point in regards to how youtubers tend to "market" their friendships and relationships - the beauty gurus are constantly cross-promoting each others' products and projects, and even more topically there's the recent sh0eonhead/armouredskeptic trash fire.

this is far from her shittiest take. this comes across as you looking for things to be MOTI about.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think she actually does have a point in regards to how youtubers tend to "market" their friendships and relationships - the beauty gurus are constantly cross-promoting each others' products and projects, and even more topically there's the recent sh0eonhead/armouredskeptic trash fire.
And Nicholson herself markets herself as someone with a quirky set of friends.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Jenny ever post about her brother sister before 2019? It seems like this just came out because they didn't start streaming together until this year.
The Brother really adds a different dimension. He probably needs money (like every tranny does) hence the twitch streaming and trying to ride of his sisters rep.

You notice how she's not shitting up her own YouTube channel with him. Last I checked (before the totals were hid) she was making over 10k a month on Patreon, the only reason I remembered the figure was that she still had a speel up about her patreon allowing her to order from Pizza hut once a week.

Anyway you'd think that YouTube channel would be her main focus.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
The Brother really adds a different dimension. He probably needs money (like every tranny does) hence the twitch streaming and trying to ride of his sisters rep.

You notice how she's not shitting up her own YouTube channel with him. Last I checked (before the totals were hid) she was making over 10k a month on Patreon, the only reason I remembered the figure was that she still had a speel up about her patreon allowing her to order from Pizza hut once a week.

Anyway you'd think that YouTube channel would be her main focus.
Her main focus seems to be her Patreon, which is probably why she has so many donors. She doesn't display her monthly earnings, but with 5,352 donors, it's likely in the $10,000 range.

While her YouTube channel hasn't been updated in over a month, her Patreon has been more regularly making content - just today, she made a post about moving to work for Disney. You want people to give you money, you need to demonstrate actual benefits, and the donors are clearly getting the better deal by receiving more content.

I don't follow Something Awful, so I know nothing about her brother/sister/sibling, other than finding a few assorted posts about him in SA-related threads. His recent streams are probably a consequence of the virus putting him in lockdown without anything else to do - you would think something like this would come out earlier, like by the time the OP was made. Even a Something Awful poster didn't discover the connection until this year, which got him banned a week for bringing it up.

Last edited:

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
So recently Jenny had a spat with fellow Youtuber Vito.

Background: March 2019, Vito uploaded a video about an escape room event, which he attended alone as none of his friends could make it. He was put in a team with Jenny and 2 of her friends.

Jenny appears plenty in the video, and I am assuming Vito explained to her party that he intended to upload his footage to his channel. It certainly looks like everyone is having a good time and that they have no issue with being filmed. The video is clearly light hearted and joking in tone, or at least it is to anyone with a functioning sense of humour. Several specific references made to Jenny are:

1:08 - Introduces Jenny as a more popular youtuber than himself, and jokes that as she is known for liking TLJ they will be the best of friends (Vito described the film as a cinematic failure in his video on it).

4:10 - Notes Jenny being excited, because she was shouting loudly

9:25 - Vito’s footage of the final race got corrupted, states that Jenny hasn’t responded to his request to use her footage. Note: Though Jenny is seen filming throughout, I don’t see any video on her channel about this event.

10:35 - States Jenny still will not talk to him, but also plugs her channel (and links it in the description.)
Note: The original video title had “(with Jenny Nicholson)” - Vito changed it after the Twitter spat.

Fast forward to June 25th 2020 - Jack Saint uses his role as leader of the leftist council to heavily imply Vito is a bad man who must hate black women, for the crime of tweeting two posters from different years without comment. Jenny decides to jump in and break her silence, to tell the world that Vito seemed fine irl, but by ghosting him afterwards she dodged a bullet.

1.JPG
2.JPG

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1275953705532010496 (Archive)

Vito responds to Jenny, and then she comes back with a reply that would sound infantile even coming from a child…

3.JPG
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1279069605479059457 (Archive)

Jenny then blocks Vito. Someone else asks her why, and again she responds that Vito has been terribly mean to her.

4.JPG
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1279113857726701568 (Archive)

Vito shows screenshots showing that he had civil DMs with Jenny’s friends, but silence from the woman herself.

5.JPG
https://twitter.com/VitoGesualdi/status/1279082426648498178 (Archive)

All this begs the question, does Jenny have the mind of a child? Why sperg out publicly about this and not any of the things EFAP had to say about you? If you dislike Vito’s jokes and don’t wish to associate with him then that’s one thing, but if you have a problem with his video then I’m sure the man’s DMs are open to discuss it like adults.

TL;DR: Jenny met a person and had a nice time with them IRL, ghosted them for over a year, then sperged out at them on Twitter over nothing.

Tags
None