Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
She easily could have apologised for not seeing the message, or ask the guy why he is making those complaints when they happened, but nah let's wait until they make a tweet I don't like then air the situation for everyone to see.
I like how she complains about him calling her fake in his video (which he didn't), when she was nice to him in person only to then bitch about him online...

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if this guy tried to add me on facebook, I'd reject it too

View attachment 1437973
Dude is obviously disgusting. Jenny should add me instead.
Oh yeah, Vito. I remember somebody trying to make a thread on the guy, though believe that went nowehere. Personally, I don't find him to be all that interesting nor entertaining to follow. But I'll admit, I did quite enjoy his shitpost video from years back making fun of Pepsi's atrocious BLM-based ad-campaign. That for me was the one major exception:

On a separate note, I've heard that Jenny's gotten into a bit more drama as of late. She was calling out some streamer (didn't include their name in the callout) at Disney World for her daughter possibly having COVID and not going to the hospital. There have been claims that it's simply just a bad reaction to a nut allergy and that Jenny's blowing it out of proportion. Though even then, I kind of do agree with Jenny on this about how it's best to not stay at the park and risk infecting others. Or better yet, just not go to Disney World at all during the pandemic.
Either way, could make for a bit of an entertaining slapfight to watch from the sidelines if things snowball:

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 11.54.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 11.54.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 11.59.53 PM.png
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1282106395307806720 / https://archive.vn/av1Y0

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, Vito. I remember somebody trying to make a thread on the guy, though believe that went nowehere. Personally, I don't find him to be all that interesting nor entertaining to follow. But I'll admit, I did quite enjoy his shitpost video from years back making fun of Pepsi's atrocious BLM-based ad-campaign. That for me was the one major exception:

On a separate note, I've heard that Jenny's gotten into a bit more drama as of late. She was calling out some streamer (didn't include their name in the callout) at Disney World for her daughter possibly having COVID and not going to the hospital. There have been claims that it's simply just a bad reaction to a nut allergy and that Jenny's blowing it out of proportion. Though even then, I kind of do agree with Jenny on this about how it's best to not stay at the park and risk infecting others. Or better yet, just not go to Disney World at all during the pandemic.
Either way, could make for a bit of an entertaining slapfight to watch from the sidelines if things snowball:

View attachment 1444599 View attachment 1444600 View attachment 1444601
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1282106395307806720 / https://archive.vn/av1Y0
There were a whole load of questions asked about her continuing to go the Disney World well into April, and then coming down with the WuFlu herself. Is this just her trying to deflect?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I don't find him to be all that interesting nor entertaining to follow. But I'll admit, I did quite enjoy his shitpost video from years back making fun of Pepsi's atrocious BLM-based ad-campaign. That for me was the one major exception:
He's really not enough of a lolcow to be worth following but also not a non-lolcow enough to take seriously. He's just an annoying autist pretty much.

• Agree
Reactions: waffle

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
Not a bad overview of Bronies. She was a prominent member of the fandom so she had an interesting perspective and even offered some behind the scenes info such as John de Lancie outwardly hating bronies in green rooms at conventions. First video of hers that I've sat through in a while. There was a moment when she was talking about how racist the Bronies where I was expecting her to quote foalcon Wootmaster as a source on this but she at least refrained from doing that. She also thinks gypsy is a terrible slur.

Mister Dodo

It doesn’t get much gayer than this
kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that a big part of it is about tone, so depending on how you use the word Gypsy
From my knowledge, the historical connotations of “Gypsy” are comparable to that of “retarded”. It’s typically seen as a vulgar insult more than a categorical term.

Tags
None