Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Chan Fan

You're the man now, dog!
kiwifarms.net
From my knowledge, the historical connotations of “Gypsy” are comparable to that of “retarded”. It’s typically seen as a vulgar insult more than a categorical term.
I've never even met/seen one so I guess I'd just wait and see what they refer to themselves as (or ask.) But I think Jenny was wise to word that section the way she did, people get canceled in a heartbeat over everything these days. Smart move on her part

• Agree
Reactions: Mister Dodo

Corm

AH↓HA↑HA↑HA↑HA↑
kiwifarms.net
I liked some of the video, especially the more "behind-the-scenes" parts and all the parts about the brony documentary. Even though it presents a partially positive picture, bronies are mad about the negative stuff. I just checked 4chan because she mentions it in the video and right now there are more negative posts about it on 4chan's /mlp/ than actual dislikes on the video.

Golly Gee Mister

[Gollies internally]
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where this insistence on Bronies = Furries comes from. I can say, "I don't like sci-fi, but I do really like Star Trek", and everyone will nod their heads in understanding. But when I say, "most bronies aren't furries", the cognitive wheels in people's brains groan under the pressure. What kind of person is promoting this?
A FUCKING LEAF FURRY.png
large.png
Oh...

I like how she brings up her work in Friendship is Witchcraft, but neglects to mention the other person working with her. Griffin Lewis and her fell out in a bad way, entirely due to Jenny's shitty personality. I think she also tried to gaslight him off Twitter. The incident that most solidified this was when a colab between FiW and Rainbow Dash Presents was under works Greg, the creator of RDP, made an off-colour joke about not understanding women, and Jenny chimped the fuck out—refusing to work on any collaborations.
1595370881937.jpg
1595369850422.png

Nowadays both Greg and Griffin both have loving wives and families, and all Jenny has is a Porg with a Bad Dragon dildo sewn into it.

I like how she's complaining about gatekeeping. Guess what Jenny: they were right! You really were just using your horsefame for clout. You tried pulling the same shit with the Nu-Wars, except all you knew how to do without Griffin was vloging.

Now she's complaining about what toys Hasbro made. :story:"Oh no! This toy company is selling toys to a demographic interested in them that doesn't include me. They must cease this at once!" :story:

"The longer the fandom went on, the more children went to conventions" [Citation Needed]
Oh no, people have adult items at a convention for adult fans. Who could have seen this coming?
Man, she's really 🎩 over body pillows.
"You're not selecting the child characters for your fantasies because of their personalities" trumpwrong.gif
"Angry artists on Twitter are going to mock me for my pearl-clutching" :story: Just because you bring it up and make fun of it, doesn't make it any less true.
"'It's not sexual–she's lying on her back sleepy!'" One of the signs of autism is not being able to detect sarcasm.
(https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1161571105301098502)
Man, she's really seething over this whole body pillow thing. How long has she been holding onto this hate?
"The Brony fandom is dying but there will be parts that will continue on" :stress:Uh, ain't that a contradiction?

Man, she's convinced that the fandom is in a death knell because one mismanaged con can't continue. These "smaller" conventions are still planing on continuing after Kirin AIDS, you know.
Another person making the baseless claim that the fandom is filled with racists and haters. Receipts, please!

"They brony fandom was swallowed up by the furry fandom"
1595407341887.png
:thinking:

So the reason the video is getting hit with the claim is because Jenny insinuated the body pillow creator was a pedophile. "The creepy man" (actually a LGBT+ women–WHOOPS!) is called TechieCutie.
1595368275363.png

A couple of other body pillow sellers who were also women chimed in, but I don't have screenshots of that, because Jenny deleted the conversation. Thanks for archiving, thread!

LOL BALETED
1595401267491.jpg
galaxy brain.png

"Malevolent outsider"
1595404072972.jpg
:thinking:
...right-o.
Check out the simp's comments in that thread! It's like they don't know she was a part of one of the largest fan series of videos. DEM DANG DERRTY BRAWNIES JUST HATE BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOLE.

The fandoms dead guys! What's that? The conventions still receive thousands of attendees? Doesn't count! Bronies are at the forefront of machine generated voices? Goblin sauce! Brony artpack created to protest censorship raises 10,000$ in three days despite being shut down multiple times? Forget about it!

Last edited:

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where this insistence on Bronies = Furries comes from. I can say, "I don't like sci-fi, but I do really like Star Trek", and everyone will nod their heads in understanding. But when I say, "most bronies aren't furries", the cognitive wheels in people's brains groan under the pressure. What kind of person is promoting this?
View attachment 1465048View attachment 1465050
Oh...

I like how she brings up her work in Friendship is Witchcraft, but neglects to mention the other person working with her. Griffin Lewis and her fell out in a bad way, entirely due to Jebby's shitty personality. I think she also tried to gaslight him off Twitter. The incident that most solidified this was when a colab between FiW and Rainbow Dash Presents was under works Greg, the creator of RDP, made an off-colour joke about not understanding women, and Jebby chimped the fuck out—refusing to work on any collaborations.
View attachment 1465005View attachment 1465004
Nowadays both Greg and Griffin both have loving wives and families, and all Jebby has is a Porg with a Bad Dragon dildo sewn into it.

I like how she's complaining about gatekeeping. Guess what Jebby: they were right! You really were just using your horsefame for clout. You tried pulling the same shit with the Nu-Wars, except all you knew how to do without Griffin was vloging.

Now she's complaining about what toys Hasbro made. :story:"Oh no! This toy company is selling toys to a demographic interested in them that doesn't include me. They must cease this at once!" :story:

"The longer the fandom went on, the more children went to conventions" [Citation Needed]
Oh no, people have adult items at a convention for adult fans. Who could have seen this coming?
"You're not selecting the child characters for your fantasies because of their personalities" trumpwrong.gif
"Angry artists on Twitter are going to mock me for my pearl-clutching" :story: Just because you bring it up and make fun of it, doesn't make it any less true.
"'It's not sexual–she's lying on her back sleepy!'" One of the signs of autism is not being able to detect sarcasm.
Man, she's really seething over this whole body pillow thing. How long has she been holding onto this hate?
"The Brony fandom is dying but there will be parts that will continue on" :stress:Uh, ain't that a contradiction?

Man, she's convinced that the fandom is in a death knell because one mismanaged con can't continue. These "smaller" conventions are still planing on continuing after Kirin AIDS, you know.
Another person making the baseless claim that the fandom is filled with racists and haters. Receipts, please!

View attachment 1465103:thinking:

So the reason the video is getting hit with the claim is because Jebby insinuated the body pillow creator was a pedophile. "The creepy man" (actually a LGBT+ women–WHOOPS!) is called TechieCutie.
View attachment 1465147
A couple of other body pillow sellers who were also women chimed in, but I don't have screenshots of that, because Jebby deleted the conversation. Thanks for archiving, thread!

LOL BALETED
View attachment 1465043View attachment 1465120
"Malevolent outsider"
View attachment 1465058:thinking:
...right-o.
Check out the simp's comments in that thread! It's like they don't know she was a part of one of the largest fan series of videos. DEM DANG DERRTY BRAWNIES JUST HATE BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOLE.

The fandoms dead guys! What's that? The conventions still receive thousands of attendees? Doesn't count! Bronies are at the forefront of machine generated voices? Goblin sauce! Brony artpack created to protest censorship raises 10,000$ in three days despite being shut down multiple times? Forget about it!
Anyway, please donate to save horsies. https://www.marenheit451.com/
lol calm down

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Oh...

I like how she brings up her work in Friendship is Witchcraft, but neglects to mention the other person working with her. Griffin Lewis and her fell out in a bad way, entirely due to Jebby's shitty personality. I think she also tried to gaslight him off Twitter. The incident that most solidified this was when a colab between FiW and Rainbow Dash Presents was under works Greg, the creator of RDP, made an off-colour joke about not understanding women, and Jebby chimped the fuck out—refusing to work on any collaborations.
Nowadays both Greg and Griffin both have loving wives and families, and all Jebby has is a Porg with a Bad Dragon dildo sewn into it.

I like how she's complaining about gatekeeping. Guess what Jebby: they were right! You really were just using your horsefame for clout. You tried pulling the same shit with the Nu-Wars, except all you knew how to do without Griffin was vloging.

So the reason the video is getting hit with the claim is because Jebby insinuated the body pillow creator was a pedophile. "The creepy man" (actually a LGBT+ women–WHOOPS!) is called TechieCutie.
View attachment 1465147
A couple of other body pillow sellers who were also women chimed in, but I don't have screenshots of that, because Jebby deleted the conversation. Thanks for archiving, thread!

LOL BALETED
"Malevolent outsider"
...right-o.

This post maxed out the meter on my furry detector at 9.6 megafags.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If people have some insight into the scene they should be encouraged to post it.
I don't think a big rant from a guy with a pony icon about how "the fandom isn't dying, ackshually!!" when all of the cons are tanking in attendance and the big brony sites are becoming less and less active is valuable insight.

additionally, a story backed up pretty much entirely by a pair of non-archived tweets in a post full of assmad should be taken with a grain of salt.

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not that far into the video but what bothers me is Jenny assuming what 4chan is like and then mocking /co/ for their weird fandom before the pony board was born. I finally realized Jenny's smug, know it all attitude is what makes her videos so grating. There are so many other youtubers who put more effort into editing and making a documentary. Why Jenny gets praise for sitting in front of a camera with a body pillow and barely any effort, I don't know.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think a big rant from a guy with a pony icon about how "the fandom isn't dying, ackshually!!" when all of the cons are tanking in attendance and the big brony sites are becoming less and less active is valuable insight.

additionally, a story backed up pretty much entirely by a pair of non-archived tweets in a post full of assmad should be taken with a grain of salt.
I'm less interested in defending the post, than I am in encouraging other people with info to post.

Nicholson isn't like the typical lolcow, she's very careful about her public facing persona and what information gets released.

I find her involvement with bronies fascinating. Also I'd like to know why she's so focused on painting a rosie picture of furries in her video. Even among progressive types they've got a questionable reputation.

She's tweeted previously that she's a fan of Down the Rabbit hole, who made one of the most widely watched video on Furry degeneracy...I wonder if this is a new thing.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm less interested in defending the post, than I am in encouraging other people with info to post.

Nicholson isn't like the typical lolcow, she's very careful about her public facing persona and what information gets released.

I find her involvement with bronies fascinating. Also I'd like to know why she's so focused on painting a rosie picture of furries in her video. Even among progressive types they've got a questionable reputation.

She's tweeted previously that she's a fan of Down the Rabbit hole, who made one of the most widely watched video on Furry degeneracy...I wonder if this is a new thing.
I'm always open to more info - from archives or reputable sources. I'm not a fan of someone with an obvious grudge using hearsay to fuel their extremely obvious assmad.

DTRH is probably one of the best and more impartial video essayists of this nature out there, I really wish he posted more frequently (if he started a podcast, I'd be all over it). Even in the furry video, I don't even think he focused quite that hard on how "degenerate" furries were, just stated facts about the history and general culture without leaning too hard into the "look at how disgusting and degenerate these sickos are" preaching that similar retrospectives tend to do.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm always open to more info - from archives or reputable sources. I'm not a fan of someone with an obvious grudge using hearsay to fuel their extremely obvious assmad.
There seems to be a limited amount of archives and reputable sources. Just because people have grudges doesn't mean they're not being truthful to some degree.

Even in the furry video, I don't even think he focused quite that hard on how "degenerate" furries were, just stated facts about the history and general culture without leaning too hard into the "look at how disgusting and degenerate these sickos are" preaching that similar retrospectives tend to do.
I think the video was even more damming because it was so matter of fact. Likewise Internet Historians video on Rainfurrest was played for laughs but it made it clear that the furry community was dysfunctional.

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
Oh...

View attachment 1465147

LOL BALETED
"Malevolent outsider"
...right-o.

I get you like MLP but there’s a time and a place to shill. If you want people to talk about pony stuff with do it on a fan forum not KF.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a limited amount of archives and reputable sources. Just because people have grudges doesn't mean they're not being truthful to some degree.

I think the video was even more damming because it was so matter of fact. Likewise Internet Historians video on Rainfurrest was played for laughs but it made it clear that the furry community was dysfunctional.
If there is any truth to this guy's post, it's lost in a sea of autistic whinging. If he has anything worthwhile to share, he hopefully learns to focus on that information instead of burying under a grudge-induced tangent. If he doesn't, then his posts have no value.

Besides, the main source of a lolcow will always be the lolcow themselves. They can't help themselves from power-leveling. It's why they're able to be milked for laughs.

We can always count on exceptional communities to embarrass themselves without any additional input.

Tags
None