Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
I'm less interested in defending the post, than I am in encouraging other people with info to post.

Nicholson isn't like the typical lolcow, she's very careful about her public facing persona and what information gets released.

I find her involvement with bronies fascinating. Also I'd like to know why she's so focused on painting a rosie picture of furries in her video. Even among progressive types they've got a questionable reputation.

She's tweeted previously that she's a fan of Down the Rabbit hole, who made one of the most widely watched video on Furry degeneracy...I wonder if this is a new thing.
Information we've got so far:
She used to be a park guide at Disneyworld.
Obsessed with going to Disneyworld.
Her brother is a troon
She was a prominent figure in the Brony fandom
She's supportive of furries
She wears cosplay without shoes and is aware those photos are up on wikifeet.

My autistic lolcow sense is tingling now.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Information we've got so far:
She used to be a park guide at Disneyworld.
Obsessed with going to Disneyworld.
Her brother is a troon
She was a prominent figure in the Brony fandom
She's supportive of furries
She wears cosplay without shoes and is aware those photos are up on wikifeet.

My autistic lolcow sense is tingling now.
She's is very good at keeping private information about herself off the net. She had her wikipedia page deleted, there was a post on a fan subreddit about her KF thread and it got nuked in minutes. I'm still curious about what her relationship with Vidward.com is, and whether or not it's actually her company (she'll have an llc of some description, she's raking in money).

I doubt that even if she's under pressure, that she'll ever start sperging out, and oversharing. This woman has gotten up to a lot of shit, and not just with the Bronie community, she'll have intereacted with a lot of people, and that's where the good material is going to come from. People joining the farms to make one of posts in her posts in her thread.

I'm not saying there was anything interesting or worthwhile in Golly Gee Mister's post, just that posters coming from within that community should be encouraged.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying there was anything interesting or worthwhile in Golly Gee Mister's post, just that posters coming from within that community should be encouraged.
I'm not going to refrain from telling spergs "lol calm down" on the off chance that someone with actual information might be discouraged by it

Reactions: Chiri and AnOminous

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
She's is very good at keeping private information about herself off the net. She had her wikipedia page deleted, there was a post on a fan subreddit about her KF thread and it got nuked in minutes. I'm still curious about what her relationship with Vidward.com is, and whether or not it's actually her company (she'll have an llc of some description, she's raking in money).

I doubt that even if she's under pressure, that she'll ever start sperging out, and oversharing. This woman has gotten up to a lot of shit, and not just with the Bronie community, she'll have intereacted with a lot of people, and that's where the good material is going to come from. People joining the farms to make one of posts in her posts in her thread.

Well apparently she was writer and voice actor for a fanmade Brony show "Friendship is Witchcraft"

fiw.jpg

hp.jpg

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net

Any fan subreddit with the slightest degree of common sense will nuke a KF-related post ASAP.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to refrain from telling spergs "lol calm down" on the off chance that someone with actual information might be discouraged by it
He had some good information about her co-writers coming out about her being a narcissist and a manipulator. It's no wonder her personal life is so locked down, and no wonder she sperged so hard at Vito if that's the case. That escape room content was also quite likely paywalled Patreon material which is why she doesn't want to share it.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had some good information about her co-writers coming out about her being a narcissist and a manipulator. It's no wonder her personal life is so locked down, and no wonder she sperged so hard at Vito if that's the case. That escape room content was also quite likely paywalled Patreon material which is why she doesn't want to share it.
anecdotes backed up by an unarchived screenshot are not good info, especially when it's part of an autistic, grudgy rant. I don't know exactly why I need to keep repeating this on a website that consistently encourages archiving your shit.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
It's worth looking into any drama between Jenny and Griffin, although I haven't found anything else about this. If those tweets from Griffith were real, they seem to be gone.

Also, he edited his post to remove all "Jebby" references for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: Frog Gremlin

Golly Gee Mister

[Gollies internally]
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I don't have better archives. Most of this stuff wasn't collected first hand.

Jenny had an online presence under the alias of "MistyMoonlight".
last remenant.png

1595440736515.jpg

Jenny's ponysona
1595430768924.jpg

Comic by Jenny
1595431448284.jpg

However, a ween caused her to contact the admins and nuke most of her post history.
ween harder.png
1595451948511.jpg

(http://archive.md/iO12p)
Probably why it's hard to find info on her that far back.

On the video situation, Maryland is a "All parties consent" recording state. Bronycon also had a section in its rules about recording congoers.
Ede49nMWkAELEIZ.png

As well as banners in the room itself reminding people of this rule.
Since all of this took place in an admission only venue, this probably would constitute a "reasonable expectation of privacy" in court.
It doesn't really matter. The reality is Jenny will get one of her followers to blur out the faces and repost the video in a week.
jenny rewrites history.png

1595465115133.jpg

Tweet seems deleted, referring to Griffin?

Earlier tweet by bodypillow artist now deleted
1595465631868.png

I'll leave the thread now. It's been derailed enough.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I don't have better archives. Most of this stuff wasn't collected first hand.

View attachment 1467117
View attachment 1467097

Jenny's ponysonaView attachment 1467132
Comic by Jenny
View attachment 1467133

However, a ween caused her to contact the admins and nuke most of her post history.
View attachment 1467121View attachment 1467126

On the video situation, Maryland is a "All parties consent" recording state. Bronycon also had a section in its rules about recording congoers.
View attachment 1467142
Since all of this took place in an admission only venue, this probably would constitute a "reasonable expectation of privacy" in court.
It doesn't really matter. The reality is Jenny will get one of her followers to blur out the faces and repost the video in a week.
View attachment 1467152

View attachment 1467157

View attachment 1467167

This is good content, and an excellent jumping-off point for people who want to look into it further. I don't think anyone mentioned her forum handles here before.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1467117
View attachment 1467097

Jenny's ponysonaView attachment 1467132
Comic by Jenny
View attachment 1467133

View attachment 1467121View attachment 1467126

View attachment 1467142
View attachment 1467152

View attachment 1467157

View attachment 1467167

much better! the only thing I'll disagree with is the speculation regarding griffin. I don't recall him ever having an issue with addiction, and his current persona seems very "regular guy on Twitter." I guarantee that griffin isn't the only friend she's had a falling out with, and considering how she spoke about their collaboration in the most recent video, it doesn't seem like their relationship is quite "intensely harassed me while in the throes of addiction" level terrible.

Reactions: BlueSpark

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
much better! the only thing I'll disagree with is the speculation regarding griffin. I don't recall him ever having an issue with addiction, and his current persona seems very "regular guy on Twitter." I guarantee that griffin isn't the only friend she's had a falling out with, and considering how she spoke about their collaboration in the most recent video, it doesn't seem like their relationship is quite "intensely harassed me while in the throes of addiction" level terrible.
I think the implication here is that Jenny is lying about him for sympathy, since she seems to lie about people a lot.

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
I decided to watch her sperg about ponies for the first time, and it's quite literally a sperg of headcanon for her own MLP season for 19 minutes straight. Her idea to fix the next gen of MLP was to literally mash it with Harry Potter. She wants the Ponies to be in a magic school, she wants the main character to wear glasses. She wants the ponies to have "wands" but changed to bracelets and things since I guess Ponies don't have hands. She wants the Principal to have the same relationship Harry and Dumbledore have. I stopped at that point because she was just going on without even saying "Yeah I'm ripping off Harry Potter wholesale here"

Tags
None