Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Chan Fan

You're the man now, dog!
kiwifarms.net
I decided to watch her sperg about ponies for the first time, and it's quite literally a sperg of headcanon for her own MLP season for 19 minutes straight. Her idea to fix the next gen of MLP was to literally mash it with Harry Potter. She wants the Ponies to be in a magic school, she wants the main character to wear glasses. She wants the ponies to have "wands" but changed to bracelets and things since I guess Ponies don't have hands. She wants the Principal to have the same relationship Harry and Dumbledore have. I stopped at that point because she was just going on without even saying "Yeah I'm ripping off Harry Potter wholesale here"

As a person who has never seen/read Harry Potter and doesn't watch MLP I thought it was a pretty enjoyable video. Perhaps it's only annoying if you're into Harry Potter

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I think the implication here is that Jenny is lying about him for sympathy, since she seems to lie about people a lot.
There isn't anything implying she's talking about Griffin. Since there's no further context or even a date, it's impossible right now to tell who that was about.

The real problem with the tweet is what can be gauged from it - she's airing dirty laundry about a pretty private matter. It's easy to see why that was taken down because even if it happened, putting a person with serious issues on blast to thousands of Twitter followers is a bad look.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Watched the Bronycon video. Things that stuck out to me:

-About 19 minutes in, she doesn't think furries are attracted to real animals...a little naive?

-States homophobia as a problem within the fandom. Proceeds to show evidence as
1. A clip from some fan song with some of the lyrics censored, so it's not clear exactly what was said.
2. Clips from the Bronies documentary of male members of the fandom stating that they aren't gay. Context unclear, but my assumption would be they are refuting the stereotype that to be a male fan of MLP you must be gay. No where do they say anything negative about homosexuals. Jenny is either maliciously adding this implication that they think 'being gay is the worst thing in the world' or this is just how her dumb SJW mind computes what they are saying. I haven't seen the Bronies doc and don't intend to, would be interested to hear from someone who has.

-Watching her dance around 'gypsy' like it's the n-word is amusing, though it could well be on Youtube's list of naughty demonetisation words. I don't know how it is regarded in the US, but where I'm from most of the population don't see it as a terrible slur. Though the acceptable PC word is 'travellers', they are not a well regarded community thanks to some of their actions, such as illegally camping at a school, leaving behind a horse and a load of trash.

I know little about the topic, so was interested to see what someone with the insight and personal involvement had to say about it. But I can't trust Jenny as a reliable or unbiased narrator, and so any criticisms she has of the fandom I take with a large grain of salt.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Jenny bought a giant spider to go with her giant porg. Ironically one of her friends who went with her to collect it looks a bit like Vito.

Maybe the most interesting part is the post patrons bit at the end - because the spider is from Harry Potter, she feels the need to donate to a trans charity, because JK Rowling I guess. She describes them as "providing free meals for those facing food insecurity"...go to their website and I quote "The Okra Project pays Black Trans chefs to go into the homes of Black Trans people to cook them a healthy and home-cooked meal at absolutely no cost to our Black TGNC siblings."
How delightfully intersectional. Help the poor, but only if they are the right tiny minority.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beat me to posting the video but I believe this is the old listing for it here: She spent a grand on a stuffed animal.
If you make (at minimum) nearly 6000 a month via patreon, might as well.

the gap between people making this much money via YouTube and what people who actually contribute to society make will never stop being depressing.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jenny bought a giant spider to go with her giant porg. Ironically one of her friends who went with her to collect it looks a bit like Vito.

Maybe the most interesting part is the post patrons bit at the end - because the spider is from Harry Potter, she feels the need to donate to a trans charity, because JK Rowling I guess. She describes them as "providing free meals for those facing food insecurity"...go to their website and I quote "The Okra Project pays Black Trans chefs to go into the homes of Black Trans people to cook them a healthy and home-cooked meal at absolutely no cost to our Black TGNC siblings."
How delightfully intersectional. Help the poor, but only if they are the right tiny minority.
That's Lindsay Ellis pulling her strings... JK Rowling is a vicious transphobe now so of course she can't purchase any Harry Potter merchandise without doing penance.

ConsoleWarVet

Sorry about my headmate, officer.
kiwifarms.net
If you make (at minimum) nearly 6000 a month via patreon, might as well.

the gap between people making this much money via YouTube and what people who actually contribute to society make will never stop being depressing.
Lmao I never checked her patreon and just assumed she was making like half of that.

Crazy that she's put out 5 videos in the last 7 months and still has that many people actively giving her money.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Brain Problems

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Clicked on this thread expecting to have my mind blown and now I’m just wondering how such uninteresting content managed to make it to page 25. The only content in this entire thread less boring than a Jenny Nicholson video is a few posters a-logging over literally who the fuck cares and the desperate calls every other page of “if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of proof Jenny Nicholson is a lolcow please contact Kiwi Farms!”

So anyways can we talk about by far the low key most interesting thing going on here? I skipped a dozen or so pages in the middle so excuse me if this has been covered but which one of these buttmads is the Jenny stalker?

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clicked on this thread expecting to have my mind blown and now I’m just wondering how such uninteresting content managed to make it to page 25. The only content in this entire thread less boring than a Jenny Nicholson video is a few posters a-logging over literally who the fuck cares and the desperate calls every other page of “if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of proof Jenny Nicholson is a lolcow please contact Kiwi Farms!”

So anyways can we talk about by far the low key most interesting thing going on here? I skipped a dozen or so pages in the middle so excuse me if this has been covered but which one of these buttmads is the Jenny stalker?
it's me, actually

waffle

kiwifarms.net
What part of California does she live in? LA to Mesa is shy of 6 hours one way according to google maps. How does that justify a 3-4 day trip? Like if you're taking your time for fun I get it - but I think it's pretty funny that she took a giant vacation with her friends while simultaneously loosing her shit about the virus and then tried to camouflage it as a "necessary" trip if she wants to get the spider.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
What part of California does she live in? LA to Mesa is shy of 6 hours one way according to google maps. How does that justify a 3-4 day trip? Like if you're taking your time for fun I get it - but I thin it's pretty funny that she took a giant vacation with her friends while simaltaniously loosing her shit about the virus and then tried to camoflage it as a "necessary" trip if she wants to get the spider.
She lives in or around Anaheim, which is east of LA.

• Informative
Reactions: waffle

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Lmao I never checked her patreon and just assumed she was making like half of that.

Crazy that she's put out 5 videos in the last 7 months and still has that many people actively giving her money.
Her Patreon releases content more regularly than her channel. That's probably why she has so many donors.

What do you expect from a thread that has "porg" in the subtitle? By next year, nobody's going to know what a porg is.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if any of the following will prove Jenny to be a lolcow, but may be informative/amusing nonetheless.

Her last two videos explain the month long break in the twitch steaming she's been doing on the side since the lockdown began. I had been wondering if there was another reason behind it, because Jenny is reliant on her sibling (who streams solo here) to provide tech support for the streams. Jenny tried to stream solo once on August 19th last year, judging from the surviving clips and stream time she couldn't work the software and aborted. She's now streamed enough to become partnered, and put her VODs behind the paywall of subscribers only. However some of the streams from 2020 have been archived here. The streams don't contain too much of note, the odd mild comment here and there showing her wokeness, similar to her youtube content and tweets. I did like this insight into what she used to do for the mouse and rare footage of Jenny saying fuck. Because of course, she needs to keep her content family friendly...

A: Shirtless Adam Driver
wtf.png

On her technical skills, there's this tweet from after both her Joker video and Mauler & co. mocking said video, including for her over exposed lighting.
Jen Light.JPG
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1207489873499656197 (Archive)
bright.jpg
Clearly Jenny's strength is being in front of the camera rather than behind it, and there's no shame in that. But given that at this point she is a successful full time Youtuber, friends with Lindsay Ellis & Contra points, lives in LA & used to present a show for screen junkies, I find it hard to believe she doesn't know anyone who can come and fix her lighting setup for her. She could certainly afford to pay someone to do it, maybe spend some of that Patreon money on improving the production values of your content instead of just buying stuffed toys.

Some recent ramblings on twitter, first Jenny is tired of being called a childless adult...
Childless adults.JPG
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1283952472667480064 (Archive)

Jenny has weird friends
Cannibals.JPG
https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1285144589460856833 (Archive)

Tags
None