Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
Beat me to posting the video but I believe this is the old listing for it here: She spent a grand on a stuffed animal.
No, her simps spent a grand on a stuffed animal (and many more thousands besides that).

It might be some consolation to know that the cheap fire retardants and pesticides those things are doused in will probably give her cancer, eventually.

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
This video really drives home how much control over the mass mind the media really has. Throughout, there was an emphasis on the deadly, deadly, deadly covid menace (over six gorillion dead so far). She's wearing a mask even in a situation where she's only around other people that she was travelling with in a automobile of some sort. She's criticizing what are now effectively ghost towns for not having strict enough enforcement. If the media told Jenny Nicholson to sacrifice 3 chickens each morning to keep the disease at bay, she'd do it, and she'd shame you for questioning it.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
This video really drives home how much control over the mass mind the media really has. Throughout, there was an emphasis on the deadly, deadly, deadly covid menace (over six gorillion dead so far). She's wearing a mask even in a situation where she's only around other people that she was travelling with in a automobile of some sort. She's criticizing what are now effectively ghost towns for not having strict enough enforcement. If the media told Jenny Nicholson to sacrifice 3 chickens each morning to keep the disease at bay, she'd do it, and she'd shame you for questioning it.
Meanwhile, when the disease was actually spreading and not dying out, she was out at Disney World with her friends unmasked and got the coof. Which she notably had zero problems from.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Maybe the most interesting part is the post patrons bit at the end - because the spider is from Harry Potter, she feels the need to donate to a trans charity, because JK Rowling I guess.
I found this part both eyeroll-worthy and funny cause she basically just resigned herself to keep doing this. Now that she set the precedent she is no longer able to like Harry potter in the future unless she keeps doing these penance rituals to appease the cancelling tranny horde.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I found this part both eyeroll-worthy and funny cause she basically just resigned herself to keep doing this. Now that she set the precedent she is no longer able to like Harry potter in the future unless she keeps doing these penance rituals to appease the cancelling tranny horde.
And having a tranny sibling doesn't help.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, when the disease was actually spreading and not dying out, she was out at Disney World with her friends unmasked and got the coof. Which she notably had zero problems from.
I was gonna say. A bitch who went to fucking Disney World while the virus was at its peak is in no position to criticize anyone about social distancing.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
That's Lindsay Ellis pulling her strings... JK Rowling is a vicious transphobe now so of course she can't purchase any Harry Potter merchandise without doing penance.
Her and the wider circle Jenny moves in, plus she seems pretty close to her sibling which probably gives her extra investment in being overtly pro-trans.
I wonder if Jenny will follow Ellis' example and have her politics inserted into her content more and more in future? At least for now she's smart enough to not stop in the middle of a video to rant about orange man and put her woke charity plug at the very end.

Ahhh but that was when her side of the aisle were saying you need to hug Asians and shutting the borders is racist. Now orange man wants to get things opened up again you need to do the exact opposite of what he says. The roadtrip video did have an undertone of "dunking on those dumb conservatives in Arizona" - though she mentioned a place that told them not to wear masks because free speech which I agree is dumb, as the free speech option is individual choice to wear or not. But I don't trust Jenny to not completely misinterpret or misrepresent whatever they actually said.

Based_Papa_John

Gabriel is blowing his trumpet. Can you hear it?
kiwifarms.net
"Childless Adults"
Men can be shamed for that too. Regardless, there's a reason for that.

I do find it amusing that woke female celebrities always have to complain about social pressures about having a baby usually around the time in their life that their body is screaming at them to do so. Really makes you think.

Last edited:

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Jenny has a secret third sibling who's super successful with a real job, social skills, 2 or 3 kids, and unmutilated sex organs; or do her parents just have to sit around knowing I'm the back of their heads that they came up short at raising kids?
Sadly, making at least $6,000 a month from YouTube commentary is super successful from a financial standpoint. We live in a world where having "a real job" pales to being a successful YouTuber.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, making at least $6,000 a month from YouTube commentary is super successful from a financial standpoint. We live in a world where having "a real job" pales to being a successful YouTuber.
That explains why she lives in such a shitty looking apartment. I don't think $72k a year is even really middle class in California. (That's before the Disney addiction). Besides, being a YouTuber has no longevity. Unless you're a savy investor or able to parlay it as serious production experience all you end up with from that is burned out with no resume in your 30's

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
That explains why she lives in such a shitty looking apartment. I don't think $72k a year is even really middle class in California. (That's before the Disney addiction). Besides, being a YouTuber has no longevity. Unless you're a savy investor or able to parlay it as serious production experience all you end up with from that is burned out with no resume in your 30's
She actually makes more than that. Her Patreon doesn't display her earnings, but she currently has 5,852 donors. The $1 donation maxed out at 1,500 patrons, meaning there's 4,352 donors paying at least the lowest available amount of $2. At minimum, her current Patreon earnings would be $10,204 monthly - $122K a year. That's higher than both the reported average salary in California ($63,783) and Orange County ($78,145) where she lives. Granted, the donations fluctuate, but that number isn't taking into account her $5 patrons and you know they exist. Factor them in and she could be on the high end of California earnings.

I agree that YouTubers lack longevity - but even if she isn't among those who survive the changing landscape, she can get by if she wisely invests her earnings. That's probably why her apartment looks like it does - she's saving up in case of a drop-off. The fact that she can do that without a real job reflects how sad these times are, especially for the people who put themselves for so much to earn a legitimate occupation, only to make less than those talking into a computer.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Ok, well that's a horse of another color and she probably is doing fine right now, but I'm highly skeptical that she's saving/investing anything. She definitely strikes me as the kind of woman-child who spends all their money no trips and retarded merch.

• Agree
Reactions: Squid Diddler

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Well according to her she was quite ill after visiting Disneyland, so being overcautious is understandable to some extent: https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1242623888850178048 (Archive)
It's still overcompensation, and mocking or ripping into others for doing the same thing she did but to a lesser extent is still a huge asshole move. As a book Jenny probably considers herself too cool and enlightened for says, first remove the beam for your own eye before you try to get the mote out of someone else's. It doesn't say, "and don't be an arrogant prick about it afterwards" but some things should be obvious.

Ok, well that's a horse of another color and she probably is doing fine right now, but I'm highly skeptical that she's saving/investing anything. She definitely strikes me as the kind of woman-child who spends all their money no trips and retarded merch.
She visits Disney theme parks constantly, and had to actually contract Kung Flu at one before she stopped. That shit is expensive as fuck.

Tags
None