Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
It's funny, almost everyone I know that has Disney+ bitches about it, and when I ask why they keep it they say for their kids.

Then you have these childless adults who have no actual out other than being raging autists.
And that's how Disney gets away with forcing already-paying subscribers to also pay even more for a movie than they would have in a theater.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I have disney+ but only because my phone plan gave a free subscription for a year. Besides Mandolorian I don't really use it.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's funny, almost everyone I know that has Disney+ bitches about it, and when I ask why they keep it they say for their kids.

Then you have these childless adults who have no actual out other than being raging autists.
I think she makes something like $20K a month being a raging autist so I suppose she can waste some on Disney+ even if it sucks.

Disney is shitty and evil. I'm gonna raise my kids on anime. If it turns them gay, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Just make sure they stay away from Discord and don't troon out entirely.

BurningPewter

Chris Chan did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Clicked on this thread expecting to have my mind blown and now I’m just wondering how such uninteresting content managed to make it to page 25. The only content in this entire thread less boring than a Jenny Nicholson video is a few posters a-logging over literally who the fuck cares and the desperate calls every other page of “if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of proof Jenny Nicholson is a lolcow please contact Kiwi Farms!”

So anyways can we talk about by far the low key most interesting thing going on here? I skipped a dozen or so pages in the middle so excuse me if this has been covered but which one of these buttmads is the Jenny stalker?
I agree tbh. She likes a film she's a shill, she doesn't she's an idiot. People complaining about her lighting as if "old school youtuber on bedroom webcam" isn't the whole shtick. Why does the KF community need to know her middle name exactly? I may not be simping on her Patreon yet (never even been on Patreon) but I will White Knight for her here.

I dunno, I mean seriously it's an interesting thread but I wish places like this could have more critical discussion of "morally grey" youtube figures like JN, boogie, h2h2, whoever without it just being non stop heckling. I guess the internet deals in extremes.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I agree tbh. She likes a film she's a shill, she doesn't she's an idiot. People complaining about her lighting as if "old school youtuber on bedroom webcam" isn't the whole shtick. Why does the KF community need to know her middle name exactly? I may not be simping on her Patreon yet (never even been on Patreon) but I will White Knight for her here.

I dunno, I mean seriously it's an interesting thread but I wish places like this could have more critical discussion of "morally grey" youtube figures like JN, boogie, h2h2, whoever without it just being non stop heckling. I guess the internet deals in extremes.
Boogie is a fat liar who just recently struck down a video, sub-reddit and entire YT channel that criticized him and and H2H2 is a hypocritical thin skinned scam artist. If you consider them "morally grey" then I really need to know what your moral compass is pointed at.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Jenny is mad because an account that mocks Reylos has the nerve to tweet out things she says, even after she blocked them.

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1296546396535832577 (Archive)
Thread on SRS.jpg
Doesn't matter if they censor the names & handles on the tweets and post them without comment, they're still 'directing harassment at women'. Maybe she means just herself because they don't censor her name, I guess because she's internet famous. Maybe she's mad because apparently she's not actually a Reylo (who knew).

Fandom menace.JPG

Pretty sure some of those Reylos have harassed the actors?

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1296972137962430465 (Archive)
harrasment.JPG

I don't think Jenny is a horrible person, but holy fuck is she thin skinned.

Tags
None