Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jenny is mad because an account that mocks Reylos has the nerve to tweet out things she says, even after she blocked them.

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1296546396535832577 (Archive)
View attachment 1538876
Doesn't matter if they censor the names & handles on the tweets and post them without comment, they're still 'directing harassment at women'. Maybe she means just herself because they don't censor her name, I guess because she's internet famous. Maybe she's mad because apparently she's not actually a Reylo (who knew).

View attachment 1538892
Pretty sure some of those Reylos have harassed the actors?

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1296972137962430465 (Archive)
View attachment 1538899

I don't think Jenny is a horrible person, but holy fuck is she thin skinned.
reylos have definitely harassed actors, john boyega in particular. she even participated in it by spreading fake Instagram comments and refused to correct herself when someone pointed it out.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Wait what? What did happen to Shit Reylos Say? I thought it did start out as being anti Reylo because the ship was considered problematic, and the shippers seen as having internalized misogyny. Now they're on the DISNEY SJWS RUINED STAR WARS side (not that some people on that side don't think Reylo is creepy and the fans are assholes for harassing actors)?

Everything related to this Star Wars fandom shit is a mess, there was the fake Instagram comment she spread that made Boyega look sexist, and then someone faked a tweet of hers to be negative about John Boyega to make her look racist. It's possible the fake tweets were directly in retaliation to the fake John Boyega comment.
Someones been doctoring tweets to make her look like a racist.

View attachment 1378535

OneTimePoster

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I've actually signed up for KF account 6 years after discovering CWC and you guys, but here we are. Anyway, last year when I had a bit of mental break I spent a bit of time on the /jenny/ board of 8chan which was an insane repository of information. Having speedread this thread, what I can remember that hasn't been covered (I am not claiming any of this as absolute fact, merely if someone wishes to do further research here are some starting points):
  • San Ramon (discussed wrt her nametag) was her hometown, and I believe her friend Bailey is from high school there.
  • Her father was (may still be) a vocal Trump supporter, this was discovered from public posts on his facebook (that was subsequently made private). Also lol, I wonder how he feels about having a trans child.
  • She studied screenwriting in college and had floated at least one script to studios but that didn't go anywhere.
  • The Max Landis connection was much stronger than represented here. After becoming friends with him at some point (after shitting on him it seems) she had multiple tweet convos and I think a tumblr post or two about them hanging out socially. After the allegations about him came out they were all scrubbed pronto.
  • Much discussion about her having a large bust for a small frame.
  • She had one stalker who found her in person and at least one other online stalker. They were most likely the ones who made the wikipedia article (actually reminded me of PressFartToContinue tbh).
  • There were members there that had exhaustive records of all her online activities for the past 5+ years and those of her friends. Members of the group had been doing that level of following since mid 2016 when I believe 4chan /tv/ threads started. Sometime between the star wars names and suicide squad pitch video.
  • She made quite a few jabs at Jonny Depp being an drunked and abuser, which time has proven to be at the very least premature and in poor taste.
  • Some people claimed they had dmed with Griffin and although he didn't reveal anything further there was still lots of very bad blood between them.
  • Lastly, the vidward connection. I actually dug deepish (~May-June 2019 shortly after she added leah@vidward into her twitter profile) into that, and discovered that:
    • Yes, it was just a basic squarespace using stock photos that had even left some default fields
    • All domain registry info was behind protected whois so no dice there
    • Vidward website says it's Portland based, but it was not appearing on any business registries at the federal, state or city level.
    • I contacted them asking if they would have any unpaid internships available (the message was legitimate enough) but got no response.
My conclusion was that was just her whacking up a website and getting another email address to appear to have an agent and appear more professional.

However you feel about her I don't think anyone can say Jenny is unintelligent, and she is certainly good at damage control. Her lolcow potential is limited, because she has a golden goose in her patreon and knows better than to risk that. The best one can expect is lonely dudes wanting to fuck her posting trying to provoke her and the occasional stupid tweet that is then later deleted.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Why are people so obsessed with this chick? From what I can tell, she's pretty bland and virtually indistinguishable from the legions of other 'nerdy' tumblr girls on the internet.
They are all waiting for feet pics.

Her little drive-by about wikifeet is tipping her hand a little. I went to her wikifeet page and she has an odd number of full body barefoot shots. Almost as if she realizes the audience shes pandering to. Why would you take so many barefoot full body shots in costume, when the costumes have shoes?

View attachment 1098958 View attachment 1098959 View attachment 1098960 View attachment 1098961

She's probably more lolcowish than at first glance, like others of her type. But is more careful about her online activities.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why are people so obsessed with this chick? From what I can tell, she's pretty bland and virtually indistinguishable from the legions of other 'nerdy' tumblr girls on the internet.
She's reasonably cute, appears to be actually interested in the subjects she's talking about as opposed to completely faking everything, so lonely nerds with an interest in the same things like watching her. It's like the typical parasocial shit surrounding any YouTube personality, people get to think they have a cute girl in their pseudofriend circle.

Someone could probably write a Ph.D. thesis on this kind of shit, like the illusion of intimacy offered by YouTube personalities like her who, for instance, shoot from their bedroom and often on their bed, but don't engage in open thottery. I think her audience would actually be pissed off if she did that, not for her sake but for their own self-regard that they're not the kind of people who simp for e-thots.

There's a reason this is in Internet Famous and not Lolcows. There's really nothing to talk about here.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
  • Winner
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted about it in the SA thread a few days ago, since the Koalas March drama also touched on him. It was funny to see these two completely different threads collide like this.
Whoever that was, I suppose it's too much to hope for that they actually did archive Skylarks posts.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
Whoever that was, I suppose it's too much to hope for that they actually did archive Skylarks posts.
SA archives are famously unsearchable in the best of times. But it's funny how Skylark was famously aggravating towards everyone, especially troons, and then goes on Jenny's twitch streams as a cool, subdued Breadtube-adjacent figure. Koala March's friends found out Skylark's relationship to Jenny at least by May, before we even knew about it.

Last edited:

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Anyway here's Skylark's onlyfans (prominently featured in her FYAD signature).

View attachment 1556204

The name is an obvious reference to how he, as a girl, acts like one of your male friends. As in "I am a male, who thinks I am a woman, who again acts like male".

Seriously, the only thing these people think a woman is defined by, is make up, chokers, clothes and being slutty.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
The name is an obvious reference to how he, as a girl, acts like one of your male friends. As in "I am a male, who thinks I am a woman, who again acts like male".

Seriously, the only thing these people think a woman is defined by, is make up, chokers, clothes and being slutty.
They embody all the worst aspects of a woman without any of the good ones.

Tags
None