Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Is that why Jenny started streaming with him? To use her influence to help him build up a twitch fan base, so he could stop whoring himself out.
Jenny seems to be his primary enabler now that he's not living with their parents anymore. Consider also that she's friends with several notable troons, such as Contrapoints. Her centrality in the rat king network is under-researched.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Is this some guilt by association?
I'm more just curious what role she plays in their social network. Jenny isn't a big player in their public personas, but she's close with them in their personal lives. Did she get involved with Contra through the troon grapevine through Skylark, or did she connect them together? We know very little of how they all got in touch, but Jenny knows (and hangs out with) several lolcows.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
All trannies don't know each other. You aren't patched in to a secret twitter that you have to be a member of the moment you become trans. Skylark/Lindsay (youtube here) has never done any actual breadtube content. The only real connections are the goon connections.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
All trannies don't know each other. You aren't patched in to a secret twitter that you have to be a member of the moment you become trans. Skylark/Lindsay (youtube here) has never done any actual breadtube content.
Obviously it's not some secret network, it's Jenny's friend group. Jenny is the intersection between a lot of different areas of excessively-online leftism, as you can see in all the photos she takes with internet-famous people.
1598745219409.png1598745236493.png

Her enabling her NEET troon brother is something I find interesting because it makes me wonder if her success and popularity helped push him towards troonery, sort of like how Contra has a very successful, pretty sister to compare himself to while he, pre-transition, was a failing NEET with student loan debt. There's a "type" that exists here, where some troons have siblings that they get compared to and are desperately trying to become. At the risk of bringing more 'tism to this thread, I think @Nykysnottrans might be able to explain the concept better than I can.

Reactions: 6thRanger and Corm

Corm

kiwifarms.net
Obviously it's not some secret network, it's Jenny's friend group. Jenny is the intersection between a lot of different areas of excessively-online leftism, as you can see in all the photos she takes with internet-famous people.
View attachment 1557448View attachment 1557451

Her enabling her NEET troon brother is something I find interesting because it makes me wonder if her success and popularity helped push him towards troonery, sort of like how Contra has a very successful, pretty sister to compare himself to while he, pre-transition, was a failing NEET with student loan debt. There's a "type" that exists here, where some troons have siblings that they get compared to and are desperately trying to become. At the risk of bringing more 'tism to this thread, I think @Nykysnottrans might be able to explain the concept better than I can.
No, I agree. I just think that Jenny knew Contra first - Skylark was not originally friends with Contra until Jenny became friends with Contra.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Her enabling her NEET troon brother is something I find interesting because it makes me wonder if her success and popularity helped push him towards troonery, sort of like how Contra has a very successful, pretty sister to compare himself to while he, pre-transition, was a failing NEET with student loan debt.
Barring someone being an absolute monster of some kind, I'd also defend a relative to the death, even if they were a troon or some shit, at least until the point they turned on me personally, which would probably happen with a troon.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Is that why Jenny started streaming with him? To use her influence to help him build up a twitch fan base, so he could stop whoring himself out.
Possibly and it has certainly increased Skylarky's following this year. However I think it's more likely that Jenny wanted to try Twitch and so turned to her older sibling who had experience on the platform. They continue to stream together because Jenny doesn't know how to use OBS and they are living together. Jenny's return to Twitch in March seems to be motivated by the wuh flu, if you can't go to Disneyland then why not stream to an equally captive audience and generate some additional income.

BurningPewter

Chris Chan did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
maybe she just doesn't like the thought of people seeing her feet. Maybe she feels that people admiring her figure is nice but people admiring her feet is creepy.

edit - I thought maybe she's too naive and non-sexual to realise posing in a tight Sonic suit is sexy. As far as she's concerned she's basically just like a ten year old about to go to a party in her new costume.

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Jenny taking a shot at Chris Stuckmann? https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1304209546739548160
View attachment 1591791

View attachment 1591792

Bob upholding his reputation as a male feminist in the replies:

View attachment 1591794
I agree with Bob's first sentence, but not his simping.

Who is saying anything positive about and who actually likes that room full of consoom shit? It may be the places I hang around but if anyone says anything about it it's along the lines of it makes the guys look like manchildren.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
I agree with Bob's first sentence, but not his simping.

Who is saying anything positive about and who actually likes that room full of consoom shit? It may be the places I hang around but if anyone says anything about it it's along the lines of it makes the guys look like manchildren.
Her collection of oversized stuffed animals is the female version of Stuckmann's collection of oversized action figures. At best they're consumerist props to make an otherwise uninteresting room look presentable for video content.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Jenny taking a shot at Chris Stuckmann? https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1304209546739548160
View attachment 1591791

View attachment 1591792

Bob upholding his reputation as a male feminist in the replies:

View attachment 1591794
I don't know Jenny. How come every female pop culture youtuber can merely sit in their bedroom, in some cases even on their bed, and collect thousands from simps?

This is what bugs me about Jenny and people like her. She knows why, she understands why, yet she chooses to play naive in order to score cheap social media credit (though I'm sure even Jenny would rather be without MovieBob sliming his way into her mentions).
It's called understanding your target demographic. By sitting in your room with a camera close up to you, you invite your simps into the bedroom, sitting there on the edge of your bed with you. It's a 'para-social relationship' as all the cool kids like to say nowadays.
Stuckmann offers his demographic a nerd-cave that they would love to visit and talk about their favourite toyline.
If Stuckmann sat on a bed surrounded by plushies he would only appeal to the 4 people in his audience who homosexuals into skinny-fat bears.

Tags
None