Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

Druveer

kiwifarms.net

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
I don't know Jenny. How come every female pop culture youtuber can merely sit in their bedroom, in some cases even on their bed, and collect thousands from simps?

This is what bugs me about Jenny and people like her. She knows why, she understands why, yet she chooses to play naive in order to score cheap social media credit
The tweet reads as a complaint that people don't take her seriously solely because she's a woman. While this may be true in some cases, at the same time much of her success has come because she is a woman. She's discredited...as what? A serious film critic? Presumably she means in comparison to whichever manchildren she is referring to, but who's taking them any more seriously. I'm sure there are elements of her fanbase who would instantly discredit a male youtuber for being a 'chud' or 'dudebro'. Or simply a man.

Anyway, once again Jenny is calling out a Star Wars cast member, this time jumping on the hate train for Gina Carano:

Gina Carano.JPG

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1305255802140196864 (Archive)

From what I understand, people were asking/demanding Gina to put pronouns in her bio, she said no and as you can imagine received much abuse for such rampant transphobia...

transwars.JPG

I have no idea what the the Transgender Law Center is, but I'm in no doubt that "flooding the SW community with support, love and blah blah blah" actually means "demanding compliance with our fringe ideology."
Of course being friends with someone is not an endorsement of their views, but it is a little ironic how even Contrapoints came out and said the pronouns thing is fucking cringe.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She's discredited...as what? A serious film critic? Presumably she means in comparison to whichever manchildren she is referring to, but who's taking them any more seriously.
What are they fighting about? They're both adultbabbies regardless of gender. If you are posting YouTube videos from a room full of children's toys you are self-discrediting as a serious anything.

You

kiwifarms.net
The tweet reads as a complaint that people don't take her seriously solely because she's a woman. While this may be true in some cases, at the same time much of her success has come because she is a woman. She's discredited...as what? A serious film critic? Presumably she means in comparison to whichever manchildren she is referring to, but who's taking them any more seriously. I'm sure there are elements of her fanbase who would instantly discredit a male youtuber for being a 'chud' or 'dudebro'. Or simply a man.

Anyway, once again Jenny is calling out a Star Wars cast member, this time jumping on the hate train for Gina Carano:

From what I understand, people were asking/demanding Gina to put pronouns in her bio, she said no and as you can imagine received much abuse for such rampant transphobia...
Gina Carano has always been kind of a cunt. She made her MMA career out of fighting women smaller than her who competed in weight classes below her, demanding they move up to her weight class, then to top it off she would come in over the weight limit. She then gave herself the nickname "Conviction", which was pretty LOL because missing weight is considered extremely unprofessional and is more of a willpower type of thing (generally revolving around sitting in a sauna to sweat out water weight before stepping on the scale, then drinking water to gain it back before the fight takes place).

The one time she actually fought a woman her own size she got the everloving fuck beaten out of her and immediately retired (such CONVICTION!!!), but then again it was to a woman who looked like this:

bda314edfe5e9d2114d81312b99fbad2--cris-cyborg-cyborgs.jpg

Who later went on to test positive for so many steroids that she was more man than woman, so I can understand why Carano would have PTSD flashbacks and not want to entertain any trans shit

Last edited:

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596049

View attachment 1596054

I have no idea what the the Transgender Law Center is, but I'm in no doubt that "flooding the SW community with support, love and blah blah blah" actually means "demanding compliance with our fringe ideology."
Of course being friends with someone is not an endorsement of their views, but it is a little ironic how even Contrapoints came out and said the pronouns thing is fucking cringe.

As I understand it, it started a week ago or so with Gina posting a famous photo of 1 guy in a crowd not doing the nazi salute, as a pretty clear 'fuck you' to those videos going around of BLM thugs walking up to people at cafés and restaurants, intimidating them into raising their fists.
As you might imagine she got a flood of peaceful suggestions as to what she could do with herself from the tolerant twitter crowd. Somewhere down the line it shifted to her somehow being transphobic for not having her pronouns in her bio, and so she made that change.

Corm

kiwifarms.net

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
I find this ironic considering she's the biggest fan of the Star Wars sequel movies, which is several hours of no plot advancement and a mess that lowered in quality as it went on, made by different people without a single vision.

Yeah but even as a Disney fangirl, wasn't that the premier thing for Disney+?

I guess I just don't get these consoomers at all.
Mando wasn't about a woman or tranny, so liek totes not interesting, because those 2 things are liek what totes makes sum1 interesting.

JonIrenicus

It is time for more Experiments
kiwifarms.net
Jenny taking a shot at Chris Stuckmann? https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1304209546739548160
View attachment 1591791

View attachment 1591792

Bob upholding his reputation as a male feminist in the replies:

View attachment 1591794
I don't understand why dollar store Lindsay Ellis here targets Stuckmann, a man so bland and dull and endlessly 'nice'. This is a dude who cried pathetically when RLM made a snipe that may or not be at him or Jahns IIRC.

I suppose he's a much easier target than RLM as noone has strong feelings on Cuckmann whatsoever. If she and the breadtubers went for RLM as a much bigger target they would be ignored by the creators themselves and have to deal with the legion of RLM worshippers who treat Mike Jay and Rich as their parasocial best friends.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
What is Jenny's patreon content like? My understanding/impression is that her YouTube vids are essentially greatest hits of her paywall stuff?

Jenny just feels like left wing Brittany Venti, the only reason people give them money is because the like the political e thot who makes s big fuss about not being like those other egirls.

Tags
None