Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

forgeddaboutit

kiwifarms.net
Hi~ been a lurker of Kiwi Farms for years, but realizing there was a thread for Jenny converted me to an account-holder to briefly weigh in. I've been a fan of hers for years, but her decreased content production rate and potential side-effects of the cancellation of the "queen bee" (i.e., Lindsay) are ringing alarm bells. The former seems to be related to ongoing Twitter drama, with her being reluctant to post already-produced content for fear of attracting hate from (paraphrasing) overly-defensive fanboys. As for the latter, she has attracted backlash from aloof musings in the past, but she seems to be good at bouncing them via PR (her branding defo helps). However, I wonder whether she'll be subject to more intense scrutiny going forward. Idk. We'll see how things shake down.

Rarghs

kiwifarms.net
Surely her lack of output is down to being a disney shill but not a capeshit fan and the lack of decent disney stuff being put out during the pandemic hasn't left her with a lot to work with. If she doesn't make a video after Cruella comes out on Friday though we'll know somethings up.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Surely her lack of output is down to being a disney shill but not a capeshit fan and the lack of decent disney stuff being put out during the pandemic hasn't left her with a lot to work with. If she doesn't make a video after Cruella comes out on Friday though we'll know somethings up.
Walt Disney has been making stuff since the 20's, Disney company been around since the 30's. Sure not much new stuff she could cover but sure as hell a backlog of old stuff. But if shit isn't milked to death or comes with shit ton of products they could buy, consoomers don't care. When you have a patron and this is your job, that type of bullshit excuse really shouldn't fly.

V4L_Penis

kiwifarms.net
7/10? I'm thinking 5 maybe 6. Her content is like a 2, if it wasn't for the fantasy visual of her spread eagle with a collection of porg plushies it would be unwatchable.
I think that she benefits from hanging out with unattractive people. If she was standing around with a bunch of sorority girls then she'd be a 6 but when takes a picture with Lindsay Ellis and Contrapoints then she looks much more attractive in comparison to a fat, alcoholic and a tranny alcoholic

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
I think that she benefits from hanging out with unattractive people. If she was standing around with a bunch of sorority girls then she'd be a 6 but when takes a picture with Lindsay Ellis and Contrapoints then she looks much more attractive in comparison to a fat, alcoholic and a tranny alcoholic
Any girl that is on the internet will eventually be sexualized. Jenny is the most normal girl in the world, and for some people that is attractive. It's for the same reason nuns and Islamic women are covered up. Women have to have a literal in-life black censor box to avoid men speculating about how attractive they are. Just look at this thread, a lot of retards feel the need to comment how "she isn't attractive", which is just thirst-posting.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any girl that is on the internet will eventually be sexualized. Jenny is the most normal girl in the world, and for some people that is attractive.
Yeah, she never did an Onlyfans, but she is a chick who made her fame doing videos about ponies while on her bed. She may be relatively normal herself, but she's socially aware enough to know her main audience was deeply abnormal.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she never did an Onlyfans, but she is a chick who made her fame doing videos about ponies while on her bed. She may be relatively normal herself, but she's socially aware enough to know her main audience was deeply abnormal.
Probably yes. As is the curse with online fans. If you are a dude you attract various amount of social inept idiots, if you are a girl you attract autistic simps. Someone in this thread made the case that she was whoring herself out because she wasn't wearing socks in a picture. His argument was that the costume she had bought probably had socks in them, so why would she not wear them if not to attract simps.

Actually, it's sort of funny how this site is almost designed to out autistic people. Everyone chime in about what they think is funny about some person, but our friends on the spectrum struggle to know exactly what is normal and what is funny behaviour. So, when they try themselves at it, it just becomes painfully obvious how out of touch they are. Who notices if someone is wearing socks or not? Who would think that is remarkable, if they even register it at all. Well, you wouldn't, unless you have a foot fetish or is just dumb.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
She looks fine. Not a head-turner but not some morlock or a hambeast; anyone complaining about the sharpness of her knees or whatever is trying entirely too hard. Of course, this is the internet, so any woman who isn't unattractive will immediately get a pile of stalkers and simps, so no shock that's gone on in her case too. She entertains me with her earnest delivery of snarky commentary on things I moderately care about, and really that's sufficient for me to watch someone. If I only watched creators who broke new ground on amazing vistas of thought, I'd be living in a Unabomber shack somewhere out in a flyover state.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Jenny is interesting to me because she's the most normal person in a friend-group composed solely of lolcows. Almost everyone she's close to in her youtube friend group is a weirdo with batshit crazy opinions and high levels of neuroticism. From her tranny brother to Contrapoints to Lindsay Ellis, to the vague overlap with hangers-on of CA like movieblob and Quinton, she's steeped in a milieu where everyone around her is an absolute nutjob and draws in absolute nutjobs to orbit them. And despite that she's basically just a normie autistic white girl who Does It For Free™ for Disney.

It's an unusual situation where she's not really the main feature in most of her sagas, but she gets brought up anyway.

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
Jenny is interesting to me because she's the most normal person in a friend-group composed solely of lolcows. Almost everyone she's close to in her youtube friend group is a weirdo with batshit crazy opinions and high levels of neuroticism. From her tranny brother to Contrapoints to Lindsay Ellis, to the vague overlap with hangers-on of CA like movieblob and Quinton, she's steeped in a milieu where everyone around her is an absolute nutjob and draws in absolute nutjobs to orbit them. And despite that she's basically just a normie autistic white girl who Does It For Free™ for Disney.

It's an unusual situation where she's not really the main feature in most of her sagas, but she gets brought up anyway.
Jenny reminds me a lot of pre-politisperg Quentin, and outside of a few mask slips she keeps politics out of her content which makes her unique amongst her lolcow buddies.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net

Whats funny to me is the people who get so irrationaly angry and spergy cause she liked the new star wars movies or disliked the new joker movie. Like the Efap crew who did a 10 hour spergathon. Its just an average looking woman reviewing ficiton for children you fucking dorks.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whats funny to me is the people who get so irrationaly angry and spergy cause she liked the new star wars movies or disliked the new joker movie. Like the Efap crew who did a 10 hour spergathon. Its just an average looking woman reviewing ficiton for children you fucking dorks.
It's not like she was even approaching it as a Star Wars fan. If you grasp the fact she's actually a Disney fan her views make more sense. Not that they're right, but they're comprehensible. And it's not like she was an utter cunt about it like some of the ridiculous SJWs were, the whole reeee reeee if you don't bow down and suck Rian's dick you're an X-ist or whatever. When she is actually enthusiastic about something, though, it's genuine

Just like other people in the IF forum she always has the potential to go full lolcow, but really hasn't yet.

V4L_Penis

kiwifarms.net

She's like the anti Big Lenny in that way.

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Jenny went on Sardonicast, which is the podcast hosted by YMS, I Hate Everything & ralphthemoviemaker. Most of it is them talking about those two movies, with some Star Wars and theme park talk in between.

skykiii

kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine got me to watch one of Jenny's videos earlier (it was the one about some failed paranormal investigator show).

I hope someone besides me has made this observation before: she comes off like basically a female Quinton Reviews. Not just the toys and autistic interests, but even aspects of her speech and delivery are very similar to Quinton. Is one of them deliberately copying the other?

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Quinton is probably copying Jenny is anything, that guy is a fucking skin walker. We probably just don't know about all the weird DMs yet lol.

I always have a hard time placing her target audience. The only conclusion I've came to is that Jenny is some weird combo of an only fans girls for bronies who are so autistic that seeing their pretty princess naked would break the illusion, and a "fellow traveler" for other super sperg girls.

AnotherOne

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is Jenny Nicholson borderline catfishing her audience?
This is Jenny Nicholson in her Vampire Diaries video:
1626625198486.png

And here she is on her lesser known screenjunkies gig 'Millennial Falcon'.
1626625079764.png

Whenever Jenny controls the camera she really messes with the lighting and camera angle to give herself a certain look. The Vampire Diaries vid is the most blatant example but she does this constantly. It's not a huge deal but I don't know anywhere else I can call her out on it.