Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is Jenny Nicholson borderline catfishing her audience?
This is Jenny Nicholson in her Vampire Diaries video:
View attachment 2357907

And here she is on her lesser known screenjunkies gig 'Millennial Falcon'.
View attachment 2357900

Whenever Jenny controls the camera she really messes with the lighting and camera angle to give herself a certain look. The Vampire Diaries vid is the most blatant example but she does this constantly. It's not a huge deal but I don't know anywhere else I can call her out on it.
See, under my theory it's more about trying to make the videos look like a low quality webcam chat with somebody you actually know.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Forgive my innocence (read: retardation) but what is "catfishing?"
"Classic" catfishing refers to people that begin an online relationship under the guise of being a different person, often milking their target for cash or similar, usually they portray themselves as someone younger and more attractive, but a few examples even include pretending to be the other gender.
More broadly - as in the case here - it is also used about people that apply so many filters that they basically look nothing like themselves.

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
I mean, she's not getting any younger, so I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to look more and more Ellis-like over time.

Still, someone with that poor of a jawline should really do what they can to maintain a low bodyfat.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, she's not getting any younger, so I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to look more and more Ellis-like over time.
Most of what makes Ellis what she is is that she has too little blood in her alcoholstream. The chipmunk cheeks are a dead giveaway of that. Also she seems to have to apply foundation with a trowel to cover up whatever is wrong with her skin.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Most of what makes Ellis what she is is that she has too little blood in her alcoholstream. The chipmunk cheeks are a dead giveaway of that. Also she seems to have to apply foundation with a trowel to cover up whatever is wrong with her skin.
I'm guessing the perma-blush from all the sauce.

Woke Blue Muttlema

NOW IN GREEN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinton is probably copying Jenny is anything, that guy is a fucking skin walker. We probably just don't know about all the weird DMs yet lol.

I always have a hard time placing her target audience. The only conclusion I've came to is that Jenny is some weird combo of an only fans girls for bronies who are so autistic that seeing their pretty princess naked would break the illusion, and a "fellow traveler" for other super sperg girls.
I can confirm he is copying her. He copies everything he likes (the mug motif of Sarah Z, izzyzzs speech, Biliams presentation for instance). About DMs, Jenny is a good candidate to "won't talk unless pushed" and there's a good chance there are DMs we won't see unless Jenny goes full Arthur Fleck.

Jenny made the mistake of being nice to Quinton and she likely had to pay the bills for it. It all started when Jenny decided to insert himself in Quintons Disneyland trip during VidCon and she had to pay the bills during January-April of 2018 with Q being her reply guy. They just stopped interacting after that, even though it always seemed one-sided.

Was he ever into her? Probably, Quinton never seems to engage anyone unless he wants something on YouTube circles and it makes more sense than him being into Lindsay.

Roodle

kiwifarms.net

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Jenny made the mistake of being nice to Quinton and she likely had to pay the bills for it. It all started when Jenny decided to insert himself in Quintons Disneyland trip during VidCon and she had to pay the bills during January-April of 2018 with Q being her reply guy.
No good deed goes unpunished...

Quinton & Jenny.jpg

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actively searched for this thread after watching one of her videos, knowing that it had to exist, and I'm disappointed in the lack of content, I searched for it because I was certain there had to be something lurking around this woman's persona, buried deep in the annals of her history on the internet. How do you go from making videos about MLP to a song about incest, to making mega bucks shilling SW over the course of a few years.

She has the chinless goblin face of leafy, and looks like a post-op Randy Stair. How can a person who looks like so many spergs, who surrounds themself with so many spergs, NOT be a sperg.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Bunt

Flamboyant Kraut
kiwifarms.net
How do you go from making videos about MLP to a song about incest, to making mega bucks shilling SW over the course of a few years.
You said it yourself.

From the viewpoint of autistic internet neckbeards she is basically the perfect waifu: Nerdy, autistic, shy, innocent, and attainable.
There were times, when people on 4chan basically worshipped the ground she was walking on, just because she seemed relatable.

She had a huge audience, while still being advertiser friendly.

White Hispanic

kiwifarms.net
i could have swore she was like 18 from her appearance and voice. though maybe my guess would have been like 24 if you take out the cartoon review videos and childish looking room with plush toys. also i came to see if anyone was talking about her recessed chin. wasn't disappointed.

but fuck the OP trying to explain why she's a cow is stale as fuck and obviously grasping at straws trying to justify this thread, like the quote below. i think there's a different reason he wanted a discussion about her, and it has something to do with that very generous 7/10 he have her.

There's nothing wrong with (dis)liking a work of fiction, but the way she goes about these ten reasons, isn't that good.

off meds / online

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jenny is a long-term lulz investment.

She either implodes one day, uncovering a massive fucking event that would rival the Merge itself, or she fades and keeps a quiet autistic life for herself away from all the retards she associated with.
I think one of the main things stopping her from being a cow is that she refuses to be milked. When she's stumbled her way into fuckups online, she doesn't really respond to being baited with them. Other Breadtubers that fall under the cow umbrella - ContraPoints, Lindsay Ellis, and especially QuentinReviews do, but she seems savvy enough to know when people are either trying to b8 her, or when particular subjects will provide milk.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
I find her obnoxious, i don't really like sheltered rich horse girls like her, her content seems so shallow too and mostly centers around very asinine things and worshipping already mainstream products but at the same time i cannot really find any good reason for hating other than me not liking the kind of person she is, like, i cannot really make a solid argument against her or her content outside of my own feels and idiosincracy. As far as youtubers go it could be a lot worse, nothing she makes is inmediatly offensive really, she is the definition of milquetoast.